TheBroswagonist

Aug 6, 2016
Hi there, for Prison Break outs, I've stolen the tech core piece, but I cant seem to execute the actual event, am I missing something? Is this a bug?

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
I have tried downloading the game and it doesn’t let me play it keeps opening in explore how to make make it open on files documents in my windows laptop can someone help me or tell me what to do

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I have tried downloading the game and it doesn’t let me play it keeps opening in explore how to make make it open on files documents in my windows laptop can someone help me or tell me what to do
Do you have a Mac or PC? It sounds like you downloaded the wrong version. Make sure you are only downloading the game for whatever you have.

honeybadger

Jan 28, 2018
hmm 5 posts here and you know it all hmmm ???? and no the whole thing doesnt have to be redone... if you actually knew anything youd be dangerous .. the dresses only unlock after the yacht ... so nothing before has to be re done.. methinks tho shouldst read more and talk less
methinks I've been playing this game since 1.8 and active on the 420chan forum since then. And if yu read the replies to my comment you will see the develepor agree that if the dresses are added it wont be anytime soon.

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
Do you have a Mac or PC? It sounds like you downloaded the wrong version. Make sure you are only downloading the game for whatever you have.
I have Windows and I download the windows version and the game doesn’t work has the game worked for you

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
i can't seem to start the yacht event(playing a saved game from the previous ver.) do i need something to start it or what??

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
i can't seem to start the yacht event(playing a saved game from the previous ver.) do i need something to start it or what??
Make sure you have beaten the Prison Event. After you do go talk with Roulette, wait a few days, give her money, and then wait a few more days. It should start automatically.

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
Make sure you have beaten the Prison Event. After you do go talk with Roulette, wait a few days, give her money, and then wait a few more days. It should start automatically.
ok thx and i have managed to start it but, can i redo the event to get every scene unlocked??

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
ok thx and i have managed to start it but, can i redo the event to get every scene unlocked??
Yeah. Once you beat it once, go back to the tower and you can restart it from there. You can play it as many times as you want. There are a few placeholders at the moment so if you get scenes that are missing characters like in the Jacuzzi, it isn't bugged. They have not been created yet. Also if you run into any problems, Hit C to end the event. There 1 or 2 bugs with progression so if you can't seem to progress, just hit C and it will autocomplete it and show you the final CG with whatever character you took in.

Reactions: KaiserST

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
Yes you can redo events as much as you want with who you want.
1.Office
2.Reset Event
I don't know if you know this but you can help the other escape the prison
1.Office
2.Plan
3.Prison Break
4.Execute
5.Break out who you want
As for the Yacht event
Same stuff if you want to redo the yacht event.You can also use the call when you need it for the main story.

Reactions: KaiserST

KamiKazoo

Jul 11, 2017
If I'm honest, the updates have ranged from 'meh' to alright, certainly not what I was expecting when they made the shpiel about how bi-monthly updates would mean more consistent changelogs.

I didn't completely hate the Yacht event, and I'm psyched for more Ravager and Jinx stuff, the whole bit of blowjob scenes getting cut short and just showing in big text 'blowjob' just kinda kills the mood. I personally think S7 should've expanded on the other characters a bit more before going through with the yacht event... because now he's got more characters I want him to expand on!

I'd like to see more Batgirl or Supergirl, and more Miss Martian or Artemis. Kinda want more expansion on the villains too, Livewire's okay, but Cheetah was just lackluster. I'd like to see more Star Sapphire personally. And now bc of the Yacht event, more Rose Wilson!

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Tried hiring Bizarro for a heist and he disappeared. Please tell me he takes you trying to pay him as you not wanting him, and not wanting him as hiring him haha.

Edit- Oh he does! x'D I jumped in too quickly with the "Yes" the first time haha.

rle68

May 28, 2017
For the foreseeable future, no, we're not going to add the party outfits to the costume decisions.

However, that doesn't mean they won't potentially be added at a much later date.
you do of course realize his entire response was wrong? the entire game doesnt have to be redone.. its very simple once the yacht scene unlocks it becomes an outfit choice and only if shes your hench women.. coding wise its pretty simple.. if a = b then c occurs type of issues

we all now there is alot to be done god knows we all know the amount of work that isnt finished. but you have to expect when you open up new scenes and characters they are going to be requested

Reactions: TheDevian

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
Is there any way to switch Wonder Woman back to Wonder Woman after you've switched her to Superwoman?
Let see this ? question
1. If you think about us and the henchwomen we only can take villain women with us.
2.There is not even one time we switch Wonder woman to Super Woman.
3. Super woman is not from this universe,Wonder woman is from our universe
4.Super woman is not Wonder woman.
5.Super woman is Mary batson. Wonder woman is Diana Prince or her real name is Diana of Themyscira

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Wonder woman
What gets me, was that she said she had never been with a man, and no one mentioned Steve Trevor... I know it was short lived in the movie, but in the TV show, they were together for years ...hey, it's a logical question! XD
Not to mention her bondage origins... You would think with how often he was tied up by the bad guys, something might have happened.

Reactions: rle68 and giraffe69

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
What gets me, was that she said she had never been with a man, and no one mentioned Steve Trevor... I know it was short lived in the movie, but in the TV show, they were together for years ...hey, it's a logical question! XD
Not to mention her bondage origins... You would think with how often he was tied up by the bad guys, something might have happened.

This game more or less follows the DCAU continuity. She met Steve Trevor when they went into the past in one episode. I for one am waiting for it to turn out she secretly enjoys being helpless.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes