d0ct0rd00m

Aug 5, 2017
Is there a way to unlock all the scenes in the gallery instead of having to replay the game over again?

RachelGreenes

Jan 14, 2018
I've been having this super weird glitch where the game acts as though I were hammering down the mouse even when I only just click once. So basically when I click on "Load Game" on the title screen, it immediately goes to the slot selection screen and then immediately acts as though I'd clicked on "Slot 2", because that button is in the same place as "load game".

It's preventing me from loading my game (since it's in slot 1), from making a new save (since Slot 1 is in the same place on the menu as New Game, whenever I click on New Game it acts as though I'd clicked on Slot 1 and asks if I want to erase my save and start a new Slot 1 save, which I don't because I won't be able to load it later anyways), and even from playing the game normally back in my first session, since I could only make tier 1 devices (as that's the option in the same place as "Create Device").

I really like this game but I just can't play it and searching through this thread I couldn't find anybody having the same issue (although I might have missed it, this is a really long thread and it's hard to find a clear keyword to search for it). Does anyone have an idea what might be causing this?

I've even went so far as to try and turn my Slot 1 Save into a Slot 2 Save by editing some registry stuff but it simply hasn't worked and I'm out of ideas

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Who, and how long till that happens? I already got the cutscene about getting the boat back.
Any of your henchwomen, whichever one you take, and you can do things with a number of other women who are guests at the party. Some of them are other villains you know, others are new.
It just takes a few days after you first talks to you about it, just keep going back to visit her. She says you can take someone other than your henchwoman as your date, but I don't know how to select her.

Reactions: KaiserST

Rozaria

Aug 26, 2018
I find that putting Livewire in Lexcorp Defense do some scene but didn't see it on walkthrough right?

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes