dupalupa

Feb 26, 2018
for some reason whenever i download it it goes to internet explorer instead of chrome and dosnt show up in my downloads whenever i try to start it on internet explorer it crashes could someone help?

Gauge13

Apr 7, 2018
Can anyone help me find Poison Ivy again? I did the Prison Break for her but haven't seen her since outside of the Yacht event. She shows up as a Heist/Assign screens but is shaded out so you can't select her?

brimdonicus

Aug 2, 2017
I'm on day 63 and for some reason i havent started the prison break. Did i miss something? or do i have to start over?

nemlehet

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2017
I'm on day 63 and for some reason i havent started the prison break. Did i miss something? or do i have to start over?
I think you have to meet with Grodd at Tala's. Then you have to go to Cadmus, and he will give you 2 or 3 heists. You have to go back to Cadmus after each one. After you completed all the heists he will set you up and you get arrested and sent to prison.

Reactions: KaiserST

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
Any idea of how to clone Terra?
Progress with her story visit her daily do stuff with her she will die you will get a piece fiber (I think that is what you get) and then you can clone her. But visit her every 2 to 3 days when you start to clone her.

Days have little effect yes they sometimes unlock stuff or we having to wait days to gets something but the main reason for you to do anything in the game is to progress with the characters,story,upgrading the places and many other things.We can skip days so i can get to day 100 but still have nothing because i did not progress with the story or other stuff.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Haha,I don't have internet for 12 hours and decided to play the game and now we have new version without bugs:)
Well let's start again:)

AndrewJStark

May 29, 2017
I can only get Supergirl, Artimis, Starfire and Stargirl to dance, but I've seen imigise of them naked, so does anyone know how to get them to at least strip?

haiba886

Apr 9, 2018
Haha,I don't have internet for 12 hours and decided to play the game and now we have new version without bugs:)
Well let's start again:)
Yea... just noticed another bug fix release... Guess lesson to learn here is to not bother playing/downloading until a few days after the initial release so he can fix his damn bugs.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Yea... just noticed another bug fix release... Guess lesson to learn here is to not bother playing/downloading until a few days after the initial release so he can fix his damn bugs.
Well because of the lack of the internet I decided to play some parody games-Something Unlimited and Untold Book 5 Legend of Korra.Guess what both get fixed version:)

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
mooper said:
if it is a .7z file, use a program to unpack it, like WinRAR or 7zip. The .exe file should be in there

Thank you for your response. I really appreciate it. I did unpack it with the 7zip program. When I downloaded before the unpacking was much easier as it just could be done with explorer. When I unpacked the previous files it would have the .exe in the same folder with the data file and the changelogs. For the last two downloads, it only had the data file and the changelogs. The .exe file is missing. I tried transferring the previous .exe at one point just to open the game but it is not compatible. So what is to be done if the .exe file is missing from the folder when it downloads? Is it in there but hidden or something? I even tried downloading to a different computer but had the same results. It is pretty frustrating. I would be grateful for any help that I can get on this.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
After nearly 600 days I think I have... 1,000 thousands, 1,000,000 million. Over 350 million. 75 don't sound so bad after that, just a couple month's work at full steam.
It was more of a reference to The Justice League series. Money is so inconsequential in this game. XD

Reactions: RobertoCasas

rle68

May 28, 2017
well since the dresses were so well done on the yacht id like to see them unlocked as outfits for the game Harley was beyond the best imo the others were awesome but thats HQ

honeybadger

Jan 28, 2018
well since the dresses were so well done on the yacht id like to see them unlocked as outfits for the game Harley was beyond the best imo the others were awesome but thats HQ
Never gonna happen, the amount of scenes that would have to be redone would take an entire update

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
Can anyone help me find Poison Ivy again? I did the Prison Break for her but haven't seen her since outside of the Yacht event. She shows up as a Heist/Assign screens but is shaded out so you can't select her?
1.Prison event
2.Office,Plan,Prison Break,Execute and then break from prison all of them or who ever you want.
3.Legion Hideout and then you can hire.
I can only get Supergirl, Artimis, Starfire and Stargirl to dance, but I've seen imigise of them naked, so does anyone know how to get them to at least strip?
1. Supergirl can't strip only dance,Artemis same only dance,Starfire same can only dance,Stargirl can dance but you can get some chat and some new action if you visit them with the right henchwomen.
Anyway to replay the yacht? Take a different henchwoman?
You can replay with the same as much as you want or just take another one if you want.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes