Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Guys, are the sex and anal scenes for the new characters exclusive to the Yacht event, or can they be accessed from the cells as well?

Reactions: KaiserST

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Thanks for that, this game had a really horrible/too simple OP for way too long. Specially considering how popular this game has become lately, I bet it will reach 3 million thread views by 2.1.9 release date.

Also bonus points for renaming the asset packs to CG Rips to avoid the same old question about how one adds it to the game.

My only nitpick would be using that Giganta pic in the samples, her art is some of the oldest in the game and could really use a remake, but hey nothing is perfect after all.

Harley Leash scene isn't in the game yet. Not even in the game files.

Best part of the update without a doubt, who cares about the sex with all the henchwomen x'D

The scenes are exclusive to the Yacht event but can be seen at the game gallery after they are unlocked.
You're welcome to share new samples (10-20 images some should include text overlay). I just got those from random searches.

gnd53

Jul 6, 2017
I started a new save for 2.18, however I'm still having some trouble with two things.

1. Unlocking Superwoman. I've got the office, I've fully upgraded the Legion HQ. I've fully progressed through Raven. What else do I need to do to trigger Superwoman?

2. Wonder Woman slut costume. How do I unlock this? I've got her other three costumes. I've got to the point in the lasso arc where it just says "I think I'll give you a break." I've even given Audrey control over Wonder Woman. What else is there?

edit:: I figured out the superwoman problem. Apparently the "event" got triggered early, something to do with parasite, that I skipped over and promptly forgot about. Just had to visit STAR labs to keep the quest going. Wish there was some sort of reminder or quest log system to keep track of these things that are easily missed.

SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017
Thanks for that, this game had a really horrible/too simple OP for way too long. Specially considering how popular this game has become lately, I bet it will reach 3 million thread views by 2.1.9 release date.

Also bonus points for renaming the asset packs to CG Rips to avoid the same old question about how one adds it to the game.

My only nitpick would be using that Giganta pic in the samples, her art is some of the oldest in the game and could really use a remake, but hey nothing is perfect after all.

Harley Leash scene isn't in the game yet. Not even in the game files.

Best part of the update without a doubt, who cares about the sex with all the henchwomen x'D

The scenes are exclusive to the Yacht event but can be seen at the game gallery after they are unlocked.
I'm not sure if it's a good Idea to name the Asset Packs; CG RIP mostly because it contains some images that are not in-game atm and it usually doesn't have the CG from the Latest Build in it. Though I can also understand the frustration of explaining what the Asset Packs do every other day.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Hello again. Still the same question regarding why my download doesn't have an .exe file to open up the game like previous downloads. If this is by design please tell me. If there is a fix or workaround I would really appreciate it if any of you could tell me what's up. I know that I am new to the forum but I would like to get more involved.

PugWug

Jul 4, 2017
Hello again. Still the same question regarding why my download doesn't have an .exe file to open up the game like previous downloads. If this is by design please tell me. If there is a fix or workaround I would really appreciate it if any of you could tell me what's up. I know that I am new to the forum but I would like to get more involved.
if it is a .7z file, use a program to unpack it, like WinRAR or 7zip. The .exe file should be in there

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes