JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
How do you unlock the magic collar in Tala's shop? I've fully upgraded the shop but the third slot where the collar should be is still locked.
Towards the beginning she asks Lex to get some of her stuff she left at Cadmus. Complete that heist and it will unlock the collar.

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
I may be retarded but I can't seem to unlock themyscira in the Mobile 92 build. I've unlocked the slut costumes for the 3 Amazon women but grail isn't showing up at the Hideout. Anyone know what the problem might be?
Themyscira isn't in the mobile version of the normal game (and nor is an MB content). Only the Themyscira standalone is available for Android.

Reactions: TrevorFelatio

MrBugwithashovel

Jan 3, 2022
So. Played the new update. There's...content? Not much really but there's content? Can't say I set the expectations high here. Nice to get Catwoman even though she should have been one of the first ones to be fleshed out. Would have maybe preferred something more to her 'story.' Play up the connection with Batman, do something interesting? Or not. Sure. As for Barbara, I got nothing. She exists. Then the Amazon stuff, cool a few extra scenes...even though I'd like to bang Hippoytla. I like to claim the title of 'MotherFucker.' Lemme clap Diana's mother then bang the both of them with Nubia watching, or give me a Nubia/Diana sister bang time. But then again, setting expectations a bit too high and I'd be one foot in the grave by the time they even THINK of adding those in. So end of the day it is content to kill about 10 minutes before going back to cryosleep and waiting another 10 years.

TrevorFelatio

Aug 18, 2020
Themyscira isn't in the mobile version of the normal game (and nor is an MB content). Only the Themyscira standalone is available for Android.
Damn, that's a shame. Thought when it said build 92 was gonna include stuff from recent base updates it woulda also included themyscira. I tried looking for a build 92 change log but couldn't find one. Oh well, thanks for the help!

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes