GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
Is there a way I can delete my second Galatea by accessing the save files or something?

Asmoooo340405

Feb 26, 2018
Looking in the changelog I see that the invisible Harley glitch has been corrected but when I try to play she still isn't there. Is there anything to reverse the glitch or do I need a restart?

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
Damn it, what I should have done was to change the value of the second Galatea's cell to 0, not delete all of her content. Now I have to do it all again xD

Wotah

Feb 7, 2018
Hey guys, two questions:

The hero I was cloning, Terra I guess, failed. Now I have a dead clone in cloning room and her room is empty. Is that normal? How do I get her back?

I also can't see the Yacht Event. How do I trigger it?

theusername2101

Apr 1, 2018
Is there a guide for this game. Is there a way to trigger the lesbian scenes with superwoman in the cell? or Starfire costume leia version? or the lesbian scenes between Starfire and Blackfire.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
So I just figured it out my save is over 800 in-game days old, and is a very old save. After constantly searching through this topic... I'm going to have to start all the way over because she can't be unlocked with old saves, sigh.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
how hav you even got on to the game?
iT loads normal and I do most new content. I'm going to hate starting over... the amount of money i have that i got just through mixing matching to power grin cash, hell doing everything without having to freaking cheat :(

ITs almost enough to make me just quit this game, I've quit other for saving breaking with much less

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes