Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
I just had a brilliant suggestion for a future event.

The LexCorp heroine/villainess adult Calendar. (A villainess sexually dominating one of their arch enemies or just pair up randoms.)

And who would run such an event? Why none other than Calendar Girl! Calendar_Girl.png

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
What gets me, was that she said she had never been with a man, and no one mentioned Steve Trevor... I know it was short lived in the movie, but in the TV show, they were together for years ...hey, it's a logical question! XD
Not to mention her bondage origins... You would think with how often he was tied up by the bad guys, something might have happened.
We know that she dated at least girls in most universe but every universe is different.In one she is with Superman,Aquaman,Trevor, and many more.In some Trevor is dead or even Wonder woman is not even born or somebody else takes her role.
As for the bondage origins that was way back in the early comics and now the creators try to forget that and make her stand for feminism,women,women rights.Same with the story of how girls are born in that place.
1.With powers of God's or to say Zeus.
2.When there are fishermen close to that island the girls go to the men rape them and the kill them.Then when they are pregnant and give birth if it is a girl she stays if it is a boy he gets sold as slave.
Everything depends on the creator.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
We know that she dated at least girls in most universe but every universe is different.In one she is with Superman,Aquaman,Trevor, and many more.In some Trevor is dead or even Wonder woman is not even born or somebody else takes her role.
As for the bondage origins that was way back in the early comics and now the creators try to forget that and make her stand for feminism,women,women rights.Same with the story of how girls are born in that place.
1.With powers of God's or to say Zeus.
2.When there are fishermen close to that island the girls go to the men rape them and the kill them.Then when they are pregnant and give birth if it is a girl she stays if it is a boy he gets sold as slave.
Everything depends on the creator.
Actually, with the original creator (and his two wives), they thought that she was still a feminist icon even with the bondage. They did not feel that the two were exclusive. You could still fight for equality, and still enjoy some kinky fun. XD

But yeah, the rest is true, they changed that a lot over the years, in some they are even immortal!

Reactions: GaRbS and giraffe69

Gooseman117

Mar 11, 2018
Is there a full vault scene unlocks list? Can't really tell the difference between a slot being locked because it's empty vs actually still locked.

honeybadger

Jan 28, 2018
you do of course realize his entire response was wrong? the entire game doesnt have to be redone.. its very simple once the yacht scene unlocks it becomes an outfit choice and only if shes your hench women.. coding wise its pretty simple.. if a = b then c occurs type of issues

we all now there is alot to be done god knows we all know the amount of work that isnt finished. but you have to expect when you open up new scenes and characters they are going to be requested
To add the costumes to the cells means to add all the cell scenes with the new costumes. That's a long list.

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
Good wiki did not know we can have sex with her :heartcoveredeyes:
1.The 1 time we have sex with her well i may have deleted the images by mistake:oops: but there were a lot of mistakes and words missing....
2. 1. 1.png 2. 2.png 3. 3.png 4. 4.png 5. 5.png

3. 1. A-You 2. As push- As you push 3. And keep up- And you keep up 4. Moves- Move 5. As shoot- As you shoot

4. I think there are many more mistakes of how the words are used but because English is not really my language i will not add them.

5. I don't know who did the text for this scene but there is one thing i have learned from this is that the guy loves to use the word (as) in his everyday life x'D

Reactions: xMendoza

rebelphoenix

Dec 8, 2017
Wow the game crashed and it took out my video card drivers with it... Dunno how that one happened but hopefully I can fix it.

Rhoderick

Jul 10, 2017
Anyone have a full save to share? I fkin bored that my saves from older versions doesnt works properly, example I have yacht, but no fkin terra.

Ozama

Nov 5, 2017
Anyone been able to open the latest version (v2.1.888) for Mac? I played previous versions with no problems but this one won't open after unzipped.

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
Sorry to say the bug of bizarre still on. I start in save 3 and i see the bug still have. The bug is when the Lutor contract Bizarre for cause trouble in city, and when exit for city show the black window and only show text.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I don't get why people keep asking for saves.
You can't transfer saves in this game, and even if you could you wouldn't want to.
The gallery is shit, if you want to see content you have to actually see it, so having a save that's already past most of it wouldn't help at all. Just play the game, use the cheats.

Reactions: TheDevian

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
I don't get why people keep asking for saves.
You can't transfer saves in this game, and even if you could you wouldn't want to.
The gallery is shit, if you want to see content you have to actually see it, so having a save that's already past most of it wouldn't help at all. Just play the game, use the cheats.
Chill man you have to know that 70% or even more on this whole site don't care about story,text,game elements.They don't want to waste their time they just want to see some sex scenes.
And don't call the gallery shit it has something much better from nothing
download.jpg

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Chill man you have to know that 70% or even more on this whole site don't care about story,text,game elements.They don't want to waste their time they just want to see some sex scenes.
And don't call the gallery shit.
View attachment 160516
The gallery IS shit though. It doesn't show scenes and half of the things don't even unlock when you get them. It's objectively worse than the scenes as they are presented in gameplay.

If you don't want to play the game, then don't play the game. Why are you even in here?

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
The gallery IS shit though. It doesn't show scenes and half of the things don't even unlock when you get them. It's objectively worse than the scenes as they are presented in gameplay.

If you don't want to play the game, then don't play the game. Why are you even in here?
1.The game is still getting updates or to say updating so still not done.
2.The gallery is not shit though.It has scenes it has animations what more do you want this early text and whole scenes?That takes a lot of time and the gallery is such a minor thing right now. At least show some appreciation for their work.The gallery is and will be getting updates if you read you will see.
3.Just because you have free time to spend some don't.Nobody is saying that they don't want to play the game they just want a save and there could be 100 reasons why.So yea if you want send if you don't want nobody cares.
No need to get ape shit about something that you don't know what is about.

rebelphoenix

Dec 8, 2017
I have no idea how to unlock superwoman. I'm on day 205 everyone else is unlocked, she's all that's left and all the walkthrough says is that you have to go to legion hq. I do that every night.

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes