TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
I took my dancer girls(Huntress, Canary, Hawkgirl, Zatanna) out of the dancing schedule and successfully got them into the bordello. All the other girls are in cells, cuz it's seemingly random when they finally start triggering new Cell events/options/conversations. So i'm a bit resistant to taking them out of cells til i'm sure I've exhausted their cell content. Is there any way to know for sur eif I've gotten all of a girl's cell content before I undertake the expense of degrading her device?

Also I saw someone mention something about cloning Terra? How do I get the option to clone other girls? My last cloning event was Audrey. Gave the fake to Vandal.

Djunk101

Oct 15, 2018
Quick question: How do you get Artemis's Tigress costume? Can't seem to figure out how to unlock it.

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Not complaining but a bit confused

Why does tala or roulette need a leash scene aren't they already 100% loyal to lex

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
Hello everyone first i want to say good job this update is amazing , with this update you prove to everyone that have doubts about you guys that they were wrong.And I really like that you add in the game: Talia,Circe,Ravager and Jinx.
Now like last time i made a list with all the problems that i found.

?-between 50-90% chance that the text is wrong (not my first language sooo..)
??-between 10-50% chance that the text is wrong (not my first language sooo..)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In the end i have 2 questions
1)About the new girl Veronica, is there any chance for her to become a regular character in the Cell?
2)Is there any chance for Caitlin Snow to be add in the game ever? I know that she is a version of Killer Frost i just hope that there is a chance no matter how small it is.

P.S sorry for my bad english is not my first language

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Hello everyone first i want to say good job this update is amazing , with this update you prove to everyone that have doubts about you guys that they were wrong.And I really like that you add in the game: Talia,Circe,Ravager and Jinx.
Now like last time i made a list with all the problems that i found.

?-between 50-90% chance that the text is wrong (not my first language sooo..)
??-between 10-50% chance that the text is wrong (not my first language sooo..)

In the end i have 2 questions
1)About the new girl Veronica, is there any chance for her to become a regular character in the Cell?
2)Is there any chance for Caitlin Snow to be add in the game ever? I know that she is a version of Killer Frost i just hope that there is a chance no matter how small it is.

P.S sorry for my bad english is not my first language
Man:heartcoveredeyes:catwomen really is beautiful in that dress.Such a waste Batman let go of her..Batman is an idiot

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I can't seem to get the Wonderwoman slut costume. I think it was bugged in 2.17 and the intro scene for her is just not happening.
Also does killer frost rng have a huge rating or what? Blackfire's and Mercy's lesbian scenes with her just don't want to pop up

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes