• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
1.2 GB large ???
You are kidding right ?.

:rolleyes:Looks at Scoreville map of 100+ GB:rolleyes:.

For me....everything under 10GB is "normal"....
Quality takes space...And you can't expect a game that's been in development for 3 years that is it's only 100 MB or something; ).
He's talking about compressed too. Uncompressed SU is 5 - 6GB. 7zip is just a monster of a compression platform.

To answer, "why is it so large?" Content. High-definition images aren't small.

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
He's talking about compressed too. Uncompressed SU is 5 - 6GB. 7zip is just a monster of a compression platform.

To answer, "why is it so large?" Content. High-definition images aren't small.
Hey, i agree wholeheartedly with you.

I wouldn't care if you guys keep developing the game until it reaches 100 GB (Ridiculous i know, but just an example)
Quality takes space.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I found something interesting today.i just found out Harley Quinn never smart.she sleep through her way to become a doctor..and Catwomen is a prostitute before he find Batman..and the cheap idea of them to become like that just make me cringe..and after that i found this photo
003Catwoman.jpg
the idea that Batman just hooking up with a prostitute make me..ugghh..well,im done with BatmanXCatwomen..even Talia is better than that catwomen..she is loyal but now in this game,she belong to Lex..Lex better make them all his slave and property because this shit just make me more cringey than before...(facepalm)

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I found something interesting today.i just found out Harley Quinn never smart.she sleep through her way to become a doctor..and Catwomen is a prostitute before he find Batman..and the cheap idea of them to become like that just make me cringe..and after that i found this photo
View attachment 279215
the idea that Batman just hooking up with a prostitute make me..ugghh..well,im done with BatmanXCatwomen..even Talia is better than that catwomen..she is loyal but now in this game,she belong to Lex..Lex better make them all his slave and property because this shit just make me more cringey than before...(facepalm)
That's her Bruce Timm version, the current New52+ versions have Harley be really smart despite being mad as hell.

Same for Catwoman, that was one version in the 80s, not her current or any modern self.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
That's her Bruce Timm version, the current New52+ versions have Harley be really smart despite being mad as hell.

Same for Catwoman, that was one version in the 80s, not her current or any modern self.
the old original version is canon bro..no wonder Lex ask Catwomen managing brothel because she is a whore herself before

keyLOVE7713

Dec 6, 2018
So Lady Shiva is only available in that orgy scene? And am I the only one who's disappointed that we can only have sex with Harley and Blackfire on the yacht?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
if all unity games ran this smooth and perfect on an old machine as this does..i wouldn't have rushed my new PC purchase today..lol...alas..this is a rare beast...now..lets boink DC heroines!!!

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Hi there, for Prison Break outs, I've stolen the tech core piece, but I cant seem to execute the actual event, am I missing something? Is this a bug?
No one had an answer for this old bug, but the plan wouldn't continue until switching henchwoman back to Mercy. Nothing in the dialog or description hinted that this was necessary.

rle68

May 28, 2017
ok i know this is going to sound odd but for the love of god please redo lex's dick when he does artemis with chesire in the cell, it goes from being a neat scene to a ridiculous monster cock at 20 inches ...i should know looks just like mine .. ahahah

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes