cavaemon

May 29, 2018
im guessing impreg/preg/birth genre is going to be added to the game? lots of hints to it and im in favor of that option, and I know some don't like luther( I kinda don't sorry) but is it possible to change your MC and inject the customs of character build in the build? im loving the game and its as lex says" its entertaining for me" lol. I hope the artist is ok with my oppions and the dev too its just a obvious thing ive seen that maybe could be a great addon since artemis is so against it ( and it would just tickle me to death to see the reaction from her in both a willing and unwilling choice)

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Having a lot of fun with this game so far. It seems to hang though if you go into costumes and try to change the costume for a girl who's working at the strip club instead of the bordello. The girls working at the bordello work fine.

Nov 24, 2017
Ooof, mixed feelings on the update demo.

Runs better and some of the things are nice.

Unfortunately the complete removal of drag and drop is going to make it a royal pain in the ass to fill up all slots in the bordello once you have a lot of heroines to choose from. Imagine having to click left or right for each slot for up to 12 or more heroines? Granted, once selected, it automatically removes that heroine from the list of available heroines, but it'll still be a royal pain if you're just grinding for money.

That just seems like a nightmare. And you'd have to do it at least every 7 days in game. Hopefully someone comes to their senses over there and realizes this and puts it back in. No need to get rid of the toggle selection, but being able to drag and drop them is going to be needed once you have more than 3 heroines, IMO.

Also, having to hover over the box and then move the mouse to one side of the other to click forward or backwards is a bit meh. IMO, have an option where you can left click in a box to move forward in the heroine/villain list or right click to move the selection backwards. Either that or have the navigation arrows up all the time.

Also would be nice to have the option to have instant transitions between locations. The location fade when moving to another location is a little annoying after a time.

It's a proof of concept demo, so hopefully they've thought of some of that. And if not, hopefully their patreons make those quality of life suggestions to them.

jikhak

May 5, 2017
i don't know why my game tell me Terra is dead and where is Lady Shiva and is Mercy have sex scene and anal scene in the cell?

Grifter

Feb 1, 2018
i don't know why my game tell me Terra is dead and where is Lady Shiva and is Mercy have sex scene and anal scene in the cell?
You have to clone Terra, Shiva only appears in the Talia orgy, i think, and for that you must fuck Talia in the yatch. Mercy only gets an anal scene in the Yatch, in the cell you can only get BJs.

Reactions: jikhak and KaiserST

LockeKosta

Sep 25, 2018
Ooof, mixed feelings on the update demo.

Runs better and some of the things are nice.

Unfortunately the complete removal of drag and drop is going to make it a royal pain in the ass to fill up all slots in the bordello once you have a lot of heroines to choose from. Imagine having to click left or right for each slot for up to 12 or more heroines? Granted, once selected, it automatically removes that heroine from the list of available heroines, but it'll still be a royal pain if you're just grinding for money.

That just seems like a nightmare. And you'd have to do it at least every 7 days in game. Hopefully someone comes to their senses over there and realizes this and puts it back in. No need to get rid of the toggle selection, but being able to drag and drop them is going to be needed once you have more than 3 heroines, IMO.

Also, having to hover over the box and then move the mouse to one side of the other to click forward or backwards is a bit meh. IMO, have an option where you can left click in a box to move forward in the heroine/villain list or right click to move the selection backwards. Either that or have the navigation arrows up all the time.

Also would be nice to have the option to have instant transitions between locations. The location fade when moving to another location is a little annoying after a time.

It's a proof of concept demo, so hopefully they've thought of some of that. And if not, hopefully their patreons make those quality of life suggestions to them.
It's funny to see people complain about the "removal of drag and drop" - the system that routinely borks out and requires you to start all over from scratch pretty regularly.

Also, as you yourself pointed out, once one is set, she's removed from the list and no longer available - meaning you can set all the slots by just clicking once.

Also, also - you can use the mousewheel - meaning virtually no clicking is required whatsoever and scrolling a mousewheel is as low effort as it can possibly get

Also, also, also - it said in the unskippable text at the end (which alot of people, especially on here, apparently just clicked through without reading) that assignments will be saved in future versions.

Also, also, also, also - if you think about how the game actually works, with girls being assigned to the Bordello AND the Glamour Slam AND being pulled out of rotation once placed in cells, you're seldom going to have a situation where even half of the girls are available to be set at any given time. As it currently stands, there aren't enough heroines to fill all 18 slots between the bordello and glamour slam all at the same time anyway.

Also, also, also, also, also - there's going to be a Random button for all the lazy assholes who are so put out by having to spend a little time every so often assigning workers and actually having to perform even the most minor semblance of a gameplay loop, you're welcome.

Also, also, also, also, also, also - If you press the Random button you then essentially cut down the list of availability and can then edit according, almost like it's designed to help with the "I have so many heroines and clicking a few times hurts my dainty finger tips" "problem".

"being able to drag and drop them is going to be needed once you have more than 3 heroines, IMO." Because having to click twice forward or twice backward to access everyone in less time than drag and dropping one person takes is going to be SUPER inconvenient!

"And you'd have to do it at least every 7 days in game." I know right?! It's almost like you're playing a game and the characters are based on organic creatures that would require a bit of rest! Nuts, right?!

"Also, having to hover over the box and then move the mouse to one side of the other to click forward or backwards is a bit meh." But having to constantly move the mouse from one side of the UI to the other and back for drag and drop is totally fine, right?! o_O Also, mousewheel - nearly every freakin mouse comes with one nowadays, use it.

jikhak

May 5, 2017
You have to clone Terra, Shiva only appears in the Talia orgy, i think, and for that you must fuck Talia in the yatch. Mercy only gets an anal scene in the Yatch, in the cell you can only get BJs.
can you give me clone Terra save?

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Demo was kinda meh. The cellphone thing will be pointless. It should access things not on the map directly such as the cells or just watching the girls but right now it accesses the very things on the map it sits on. I don't like the drag and drop we have because it's buggy but the selection will get pretty bad as time wears on. a Simple click girl, click place or vice versa would do the best. It runs really smooth, but honestly it doesn't have the content to bog it down like the original does to say anything. No cheat menu in rebuild is just fine with me. it's meant to tittilate until the big payoff which is the cell content. and the bordello never gets any real attention from the players because we run strait to cells asap.

Well it did say it was more proof of concept so lets see if it actually becomes better, but for now it's just less buggy and replaces one hassle for the other.

LockeKosta

Sep 25, 2018
Demo was kinda meh. The cellphone thing will be pointless. It should access things not on the map directly such as the cells or just watching the girls but right now it accesses the very things on the map it sits on. I don't like the drag and drop we have because it's buggy but the selection will get pretty bad as time wears on. a Simple click girl, click place or vice versa would do the best. It runs really smooth, but honestly it doesn't have the content to bog it down like the original does to say anything. No cheat menu in rebuild is just fine with me. it's meant to tittilate until the big payoff which is the cell content. and the bordello never gets any real attention from the players because we run strait to cells asap.

Well it did say it was more proof of concept so lets see if it actually becomes better, but for now it's just less buggy and replaces one hassle for the other.
You mean like how it says in unskippable large text that plays in the middle of the screen in-game, "No, the city’s fast travel won’t have a bunch of redundant options in the final product."? I'd direct your click system bit to my prior post but you already made it clear you don't read... which I now realize makes this response pointless too :oops:

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
It's funny to see people complain about the "removal of drag and drop" - the system that routinely borks out and requires you to start all over from scratch pretty regularly.
Compared to some things that in the current version require you to completely start the game over because that save is now useless, I would say it's a minor inconvenience. But the new idea is just as bad as the old in the fact I cant even see what I have atm so it does need improving.

Also,
Also, also -
Also, also, also
Also, also, also, also -
I get it, dude used also a lot. Stop being a dick about it. Only makes you look bad not him.

if you think about how the game actually works, with girls being assigned to the Bordello AND the Glamour Slam AND being pulled out of rotation once placed in cells, you're seldom going to have a situation where even half of the girls are available to be set at any given time. As it currently stands, there aren't enough heroines to fill all 18 slots between the bordello and glamour slam all at the same time anyway.
All the more reason to see what you have when making choices. The current implementation doesn't allow for that. We're supposed to end up with a near surplus of girls at our disposal so you can see how the future will be problematic if we can't remember all the heroines we have availible.

there's going to be a Random button for all the lazy assholes who are so put out by having to spend a little time every so often assigning workers and actually having to perform even the most minor semblance of a gameplay loop, you're welcome.

If you press the Random button you then essentially cut down the list of availability and can then edit according, almost like it's designed to help with the "I have so many heroines and clicking a few times hurts my dainty finger tips" "problem".
Not sure if you play this game without cheating but it isn't difficult, but massively tedious over time for those of us who have ingame years of gameplay. Ofc at this point I dont even worry about those sections since I have so much money already I can freely switch between cells and back to stripping or vice versa each new content patch.

The rest of the post is you just being a dick to another forum member just because he voiced his lack of interest in the new rebuild. While I dislike the drag and drop system, it at least makes more visual sense than the current rebuild where you flip through until you find what you want.

Honestly not sure if you work for SR7 with this level of defensive loyalty, but honestly everyone should give their criticisms and opinions. However we could do a lot without the completely childish remarks in a terrible attempt to discredit someone's opinion. Your welcome to be a dick on the chans or elsewhere

LockeKosta

Sep 25, 2018
I get it, dude used also a lot. Stop being a dick about it. Only makes you look bad not him.
No, you didn't get it. The point was the amount of thought that clearly wasn't involved in the "criticism" because of just how many different details fly in the face of the "criticism" even on a surface level.

All the more reason to see what you have when making choices. The current implementation doesn't allow for that. We're supposed to end up with a near surplus of girls at our disposal so you can see how the future will be problematic if we can't remember all the heroines we have availible.
The current implementation in the demo makes it to where your choices are literally the only options made available to you. If they're assigned elsewhere - whether that's in a different slot or some other location - their device level isn't high enough, their locked in the cells, etc, they don't appear in the cycle at all. A fact you can clearly see in the demo just by unlocking 1 other heroine and 1 other slot.

You don't have to remember who's available. If they're not available, they won't even appear as an option. And if they don't appear as an option, you can check if they're set somewhere else or go to the Labs to check if their device level isn't high enough.

Not sure if you play this game without cheating but it isn't difficult, but massively tedious over time for those of us who have ingame years of gameplay. Ofc at this point I dont even worry about those sections since I have so much money already I can freely switch between cells and back to stripping or vice versa each new content patch.

The rest of the post is you just being a dick to another forum member just because he voiced his lack of interest in the new rebuild. While I dislike the drag and drop system, it at least makes more visual sense than the current rebuild where you flip through until you find what you want.

Honestly not sure if you work for SR7 with this level of defensive loyalty, but honestly everyone should give their criticisms and opinions. However we could do a lot without the completely childish remarks in a terrible attempt to discredit someone's opinion. Your welcome to be a dick on the chans or elsewhere
I have only ever played the game without cheating. That's the entire reason for the Random button to begin with - so that people who just want to refresh the assignments to reset the fatigue count can do so with a single click.

My point is that it also is yet another function (in addition to the 5 other ones that I mentioned previously) that solves or flies int he face of the "But I'll have to click so much to go through the heroine options" complaint or "criticism" as you like to call it.

I'm being a "dick" because what you're trying to call "criticism" is complaint without thought, logic or evidence that also goes directly against incredibly readily available information and just means that I wasted my time putting a massive unskippable explanation section at the end of the intro - which you have to manually click through before you can even see the new UI systems.

Yes, everyone's welcome to have an opinion, but the funny thing about freedom is that I'm also free to point out all the flaws with their "opinion". And there are a lot of flaws with the complaints being made about the new system that are discover-able on a surface level by anyone who took the time to actually read and/or test the system out.

The majority of complaints being made amount to little more than crying over change because it's change, because they fall apart quick with any amount of real thought/scrutiny. And today I decided I'd rather be a "dick" who points that out than sits quietly and lets people think their flawed, shortsighted "opinions" or "criticisms" aren't full of holes.

You're free to make thoughtless complaints, I'm free to derisively point out the lack of thought in those complaints. What a wondrous world we live in! :)

• Angry
Reactions: Cmann and xMendoza

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
You mean like how it says in unskippable large text that plays in the middle of the screen in-game, "No, the city’s fast travel won’t have a bunch of redundant options in the final product."? I'd direct your click system bit to my prior post but you already made it clear you don't read... which I now realize makes this response pointless too :oops:
yet the fast travel system is graphically set for these options. Honestly the map works perfectly with no issues and fits much better than the shitty phone icon every other game uses. Yes I read it. Didn't see how it specifically says wont be redundant to the map. nothing it can do will not be redundant by default.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
No, you didn't get it. The point was the amount of thought that clearly wasn't involved in the "criticism" because of just how many different details fly in the face of the "criticism" even on a surface level.
Hopefully you aren't part of the dev team. They could do without you here.

The current implementation in the demo makes it to where your choices are literally the only options made available to you. If they're assigned elsewhere - whether that's in a different slot or some other location - their device level isn't high enough, their locked in the cells, etc, they don't appear in the cycle at all. A fact you can clearly see in the demo just by unlocking 1 other heroine and 1 other slot.

You don't have to remember who's available. If they're not available, they won't even appear as an option. And if they don't appear as an option, you can check if they're set somewhere else or go to the Labs to check if their device level isn't high enough.
You aren't seeing past the front end of your face on this. This game plans to add more heroines after it finishes the current ones. Meaning you still have dozens of female villans and heroines alike. Now each box has you scroll through each one individually until you find the one you want. Fine for 18. Shitty for 50. Your concerned about using the random button but if I want to watch one girl thats probably and average of 20-30 clicks per slot, 18 total slots, making a grand total of.....300 clicks to get the girls you want to see. Do you start to see the issue now? (thats rounded down to the nearest hundred btw) 18 vs 300 suddenly sounds very inconvenient to the current system even with the bugs.

Some people think about the future not the present.

I have only ever played the game without cheating. That's the entire reason for the Random button to begin with - so that people who just want to refresh the assignments to reset the fatigue count can do so with a single click.
while missing the point of the game which is to enjoy watching the girls you want strip. Circumventing the reward to keep playing the game seems sort of silly. Random is good when it gets boring. But I don't want to use the vault to see the scenes I want because the game makes seeing those scenes even more unfun.

My point is that it also is yet another function (in addition to the 5 other ones that I mentioned previously) that solves or flies int he face of the "But I'll have to click so much to go through the heroine options" complaint or "criticism" as you like to call it.
Hopefully you can now see why it is criticism. It makes the system more difficult because someone couldn't properly code drag and drop features. but the new system is just as bad in it's own ways. It solves one problem by creating more. Thats not really and improvement.

I'm being a "dick" because what you're trying to call "criticism" is complaint without thought, logic or evidence that also goes directly against incredibly readily available information and just means that I wasted my time putting a massive unskippable explanation section at the end of the intro - which you have to manually click through before you can even see the new UI systems.
ah so you are the dev. Sorry dude but your being a blind dick. People told you they don't like the product and yet here you are calling them stupid for not liking it. I'm really less and less inclined to support someone who thinks their ideas are perfect and without flaws. If you have that much hubris, I hope SR7 keeps the original system bugs and all. It's better than what you have going on atm.

So sorry your effort wasn't living up to everyone's expectations but that just means there's room for improvement

Reactions: Fyo

LockeKosta

Sep 25, 2018
ah so you are the dev. Sorry dude but your being a blind dick. People told you they don't like the product and yet here you are calling them stupid for not liking it. I'm really less and less inclined to support someone who thinks their ideas are perfect and without flaws. If you have that much hubris, I hope SR7 keeps the original system bugs and all. It's better than what you have going on atm.

So sorry your effort wasn't living up to everyone's expectations but that just means there's room for improvement
Actually the general consensus has been positive - and most people aren't nearly as shortsighted or blind as you are. And there's a big difference between not liking something and making thoughtless complaints. (Made clear by your "click math" that's WAY off and only shows that you don't understand the system as it even stands right now. Which could MAYBE be an actual criticism for the tutorial, but 1. it's a proof-of-concept demo and 2. you clearly don't have the critical thinking ability to form that assessment.)

It's been fun, but I'm not going to continue this further. Enjoy complaining about shit while not taking the time to even read simple text and/or form a basic understanding of what you're complaining about. I hear ignorance is bliss. (y)

• Angry
Reactions: Cmann
4.00 star(s) 153 Votes