Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Another question... in regards to the henchwomen it was mentioned that which one is currently selected effects scenes... are those scenes repeatable? If they are repeatable then it doesn't really matter which one I have working.
Most of them are not, no. Mostly it's scenes like when you retake control of Lexcorp, or when you meet Lois at the Planet. You'll get different reactions from different henchwomen.

Reactions: nad destroyer

BrotherJoker

Nov 17, 2018
I really hope drag and drop is in the rebuild. I get it doesn't work on mobile. I also don't care. I prefer it to clicking. I also want the watch performance button back since I prefer to set both Bordello and Strip Club then watch them if I choose to. I don't want it as part of the set dancer menu.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

nekkromenzer

May 27, 2017
guys, i try to do the busy anal with tala, but i don't know exactly when to click, it doesn't work for me, is anyone can help please ?

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Most of them are not, no. Mostly it's scenes like when you retake control of Lexcorp, or when you meet Lois at the Planet. You'll get different reactions from different henchwomen.
Well that sucks. Guess I'll have to view those scenes with Harley next time. I know I can look at the walkthrough to find out but if I start reading it I won't stop. No details but if my threat level reaches maximum level with no active threat do I get a game over?

For anyone that cares I found 2 bugs. For some reason after I bought the purple jumpsuit I click on the locked outfits in the same row and can no longer see how much I can pay to unlock them. Option is completely gone. 2nd bug is in the bordello I went to Starfire in the Stables and there was no back button and no avatar in the options area. Had to quit the game to get out of there.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
One thing I'm noticing now that I'm a decent way into the game is that it seems like it takes a long time for anything to happen anymore. Days or weeks go by with zero new events happening. I'm not sure if I've just reached the end of all the content or whether the grind just ramps up significantly later in the game.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
guys, i try to do the busy anal with tala, but i don't know exactly when to click, it doesn't work for me, is anyone can help please ?
You click on Tala herself, not any of the buttons. If nothing happens you haven't done the regular anal scene often enough.
Well that sucks. Guess I'll have to view those scenes with Harley next time. I know I can look at the walkthrough to find out but if I start reading it I won't stop. No details but if my threat level reaches maximum level with no active threat do I get a game over?
No, you don't. I don't think threat level has any effect at this stage of development. (I also haven't seen any negative effects from ignoring Lois either, if you want to visit her with a later henchwoman like Cheshire or Superwoman)

odnanref

Jan 29, 2018
You click on Tala herself, not any of the buttons. If nothing happens you haven't done the regular anal scene often enough.
I wish this was true for my playthrough. I did overwrite a save, so maybe it is related to that? I have done the anal scene at least 10 times in one sitting. Pretty early too, got anal before I even got a second mind control device. Did anal scenes after now I have completed the yacht event but nothing. Maybe I am doing something wrong? Do I get the scene if I do anal and then she appears busy? or does it happen if I come the next day and she is busy? I mean every time I go and she is busy I try clicking all over the drawing, but nothing.

rogueprince

Jul 17, 2018
I wish this was true for my playthrough. I did overwrite a save, so maybe it is related to that? I have done the anal scene at least 10 times in one sitting. Pretty early too, got anal before I even got a second mind control device. Did anal scenes after now I have completed the yacht event but nothing. Maybe I am doing something wrong? Do I get the scene if I do anal and then she appears busy? or does it happen if I come the next day and she is busy? I mean every time I go and she is busy I try clicking all over the drawing, but nothing.
Click on her image when she is in her meditating pose

Reactions: nekkromenzer
May 31, 2018
Looking at the part where I can replay scenes, it looks like I'm missing some Lois scenes. I got the costume from toy man, so what do I need to do to get those other scenes?

Grifter

Feb 1, 2018
Looking at the part where I can replay scenes, it looks like I'm missing some Lois scenes. I got the costume from toy man, so what do I need to do to get those other scenes?
I think that it might not be related, i mean, with some heroines like WW they're blue too, but there isnt content to fill them. However some others have the normal grey box, while also not having that content.

Dr.Dabblur

May 9, 2017
Do Cheshire and Artemis have the nickname options like the others? I saw something about Cheshire's nickname conversation being fixed from repeating in the latest patch build, but I haven't been able to trigger it. Is there something special you have to do beyond getting both through sex and anal several times?
Just curious if I was missing some final dialogue or not.

I've also seen art around of Artemis in a Tigress costume, is that in-game? I keep feeling like I've unlocked everything and then I find something else I haven't done yet.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
I feel like there's at least some content I haven't been able to unlock yet. I've maxed out with Lois at blowjobs and no Toyman costume. Roulette stopped at vaginal sex. Artemis stopped at receiving fingering from Cheshire. Batgirl, I think the furthest I could get from her was stripping.
It also feels like there's more to do with Supergirl and WW, but nothing happens when I visit them.

May 31, 2018
I think that it might not be related, i mean, with some heroines like WW they're blue too, but there isnt content to fill them. However some others have the normal grey box, while also not having that content.
Oh, okay. Every other time I've used the scene selector to check everything blue had scenes, so I assumed it was the same there.

abbadon

Oct 3, 2017
I feel like there's at least some content I haven't been able to unlock yet. I've maxed out with Lois at blowjobs and no Toyman costume. Roulette stopped at vaginal sex. Artemis stopped at receiving fingering from Cheshire. Batgirl, I think the furthest I could get from her was stripping.
It also feels like there's more to do with Supergirl and WW, but nothing happens when I visit them.
The guide downloadable on the front page has every scene currently available. At this point, it's more or less required so you know where to stop.

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes