decade789

Jan 19, 2019
Hmm looks like most of the updates that I missed since the events at the boat are all still images..men this is gonna be one hell of a waiting time...

decade789

Jan 19, 2019
I expect a animated BJ scene with raven but seeing the announcement from the devs made me think otherwise to download for now.

SubjectTest3?

Apr 15, 2018
I switched my PC, anyone know how to make a registry entry or save from my old PC for this game?
Open the registry with Windows + R and enter the command regedit on your old computer.
Then go to Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Someguy\Something Unlimited.
Select that entire folder and right-click, then the option export. This will allow you to save your game save onto your desktop. Now you can just transfer that to your new computer. Double-click to run it.

Or you can just use KaiserST's save here

SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017
Azarath, Metrion, BONUS PACK!
1558218996722.png
This cycle’s bonus art pack is all about everyone’s favorite goth girl: Raven.
Since we’re well aware many of our fans - both patron and non-patron alike - have a huge crush on her, we figured we’d share one of the images included in the pack.
In his spare time, to regenerate a bit of sanity, SR7 has been practicing design in order to find a style he likes for the OC by redesigning Raven. The art pack made available to $10+ patrons today, which includes the image shared above, is just one style.
The art pack includes a few full colored scenes and nearly a dozen colored images of Raven in various costumes/forms as well as some line-work images (as seen above) and sketches.
Hope you enjoy the art,

Gunsmoke Games
Here's the link, Enjoy!

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i have always found raven to be sexy. but to tell the truth i have always thought every heroin was sexy even the villian lady's. then again i am a big horn dog lol. the only villian i would think to find away around there powers is ivy do not want to be posioned lol

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Does anyone know how to play this game? I can't be bothered to look back in the messages.
Yes someone knows how to play this game. If you wish to learn I would suggest closing your browser, booting up the game and reading the text that SR7 spent so much time typing out. It explains everthing in plain simple English. If that doesn't work I'd suggest you try an easier game like tic-tac-toe.

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Yes someone knows how to play this game. If you wish to learn I would suggest closing your browser, booting up the game and reading the text that SR7 spent so much time typing out. It explains everthing in plain simple English. If that doesn't work I'd suggest you try an easier game like tic-tac-toe.
Well, i don't know.
If he doesn't know how to play this game or how to open a guide...
Well, Tic-Tac-Toe might be a little bit to much

Maybe more something like this ?

On topic..
I can't wait for the new update : ).
Waited so long for Batgirl, and that moment finally approaches:love:

And i agree with the comments above...Raven is just amazing..(not as amazing as Galatea^^)but still among my favorites..

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well, i don't know.
If he doesn't know how to play this game or how to open a guide...
Well, Tic-Tac-Toe might be a little bit to much
View attachment 305967

Maybe more something like this ?
View attachment 305968

On topic..
I can't wait for the new update : ).
Waited so long for Batgirl, and that moment finally approaches:love:

And i agree with the comments above...Raven is just amazing..(not as amazing as Galatea^^)but still among my favorites..
Yeah finaly we get Batgirl.Sadly the other 2 of the starting trio/Huntress and Black Canary/ we won't see this year.Well one of them we actualy can get before Christmas.

Reactions: J..D

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
Azarath, Metrion, BONUS PACK!

Here's the link, Enjoy!

Interesting that he's now at 4. I don't think anyone shared 3.
EDIT Missed it. Man, they have everything here. Also really funny that the search feature often doesn't find Something Unlimited but absolutely nails it if you type Something Unlimited Bonus pack 3

Last edited:
Reactions: SimpleFapper
4.00 star(s) 157 Votes