Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
It's perfect, because when he tries to get everyone to turn on you, Luthor will just say, "He has no dick! He's dickless!" Then everyone will laugh and Lex will shoot Grodd into space again.
hahahhaha,it will be perfect if they put that in the cartoon:LOL:

Final Boss

Feb 20, 2019
I got a USB drive from Toyman after treading him some Toys I got in a heist, but forgot what it's for and what I'm suppose to do. Help LOL

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Yes that's the one

It was sadly never finished
hmm,Sunset is busy with the game,maybe the comic will be finished later maybe after he is done with this game,for me,i dont really care for that kind of comic because its not my fetish..

LockeKosta

Sep 25, 2018
this 1 is copy'd ripoff on renpy is that even alowd gunsmoke
https://f95zone.to/threads/something-trainer-v0-2f-mr-placeholder.25819/
Well, if you've read further in that post, then you would've seen this right here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And if either of you knew the truth, you'd know that quote is taken wildly out of context. >.>

No one from GG, SR7 included, endorses the ripoff. But there's not really much you can do in a practical sense if someone wants to steal your work and lie about you endorsing it.

I mean, people believe that quote as if it's gospel even though SR7 has never had an F95 account in his life. It's not hard to fake a quote on here:

NotEchoZulu- Changed to 'Not' because the object lesson was too real for him XD said:
I love traps and NTR!
Guess that's true? @EchoZulu? LOL

Last edited:

LockeKosta

Sep 25, 2018
TBH, it doesn't really matter if you get the art from this thread or that thread. The OP over there doesn't take money for it so I don't think we have to make a big deal out of it as @locomotor79 tried to do. We're on a piracy site and it's pretty ironic that he tried to 'help' a creator while at the same time probably ripping off many others. It just triggers my hypocrisy switch, but only a little bit ;) If we were consistent in our actions against something like this, then we would have to report the download for the CG Rips and Gallery from Post #1 too.
What irks me about it is him trying to use SR7's name to justify his actions. And then he's also claimed to create some of the art he in fact has ripped off but plenty of people have claimed to have made SR7's art before, so that's neither here nor there.

Edit: Being aware of it and allowing to use it for learning purposes DOES NOT equal endorsing it. Even if the quote is fake, he doesn't actually endorse it and no one ever claimed that SR7 did.
That's what a lot of people take it as though, and it's why he puts it in his thread to begin with.

LockeKosta

Sep 25, 2018
I'm just gonna leave this reply from somebody else over on the ST Trainer thread here.
And I'm just gonna leave this quote because apparently you can't read:

And if either of you knew the truth, you'd know that quote is taken wildly out of context. >.>
Source: Have worked with SR7 for nearly two years now and was there when SR7 was clearly talking to someone else about a different hypothetical. He was giving the okay to a long time patron and discord user by the name of rng25, who's actually sought solely to learn and not claimed other people's work as his own - nor has he created any situations where people have to ask who's ripping off whom. >.>

But I'm sure you wouldn't mind a single message from a long conversation you were having with other people to be pulled out by someone not involved and used out of context. @EchoZulu

Last edited:

JamesIG

Jun 26, 2018
So I can capture stargirl zataana and Vixen but with any device their capture % is 0? Someone please help

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
So I can capture stargirl zataana and Vixen but with any device their capture % is 0? Someone please help
What villain are you using to try and capture them? Different villains have different success rates. I would suggest upgrading the Legion Hideout and trying to hire one of the heavy hitters like Sinestro.

Reactions: xMendoza
4.00 star(s) 154 Votes