Apr 24, 2018
I have two problems:
1 I want to make Lady Shiva dance second time and game freezes
2 In scenes section on Lady Shiva i get black screen
Can anyone help me?

Reactions: Tm22Zoro

Xypher

May 1, 2017
So how the hell you get the teleporter? already got the orgy and waited for more 20 days... nothing is triggering.

Funkhole88

Dec 5, 2018
If anyone can provide a save file for Mac from 2.2.1 or 2.2.2 it'd be greatly appreciated!

Save files for Mac are located here:

<your home folder>/Library/Preferences/unity.Someguy.Something_Unlimited.plist

Sep 11, 2017
I think the latest update broke the Talia events, restarted the yacht event multiples including multiple days after the dance scene.
If that's the case then it would explain why I'm not able to get her to show up after the dance. I'm pretty sure I have all of the Cheshire cell content unlocked that I can, and have run the yacht event several times but nothing has gotten it to work. I guess I'll just wait a few days and hope that a quick bug fix is put out.

SHADILAY

May 4, 2017
This games art is so incredibly good, but the game itself is so bad i can't even get myself to play it for more then 30 mins.
so sad.

diggyniggy

Aug 4, 2017
So I'm locked out of the labs because it always takes me to the office.
Anyone know what to do now?
Is it really just luck?

RedXSlade

May 25, 2018
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's bugged out for some people because I had the exact same issue on the previous and current version, with nothing appearing after the second visit (100+ days, using original saves as well as resetting using the older 100% saves posted in this thread).

"Fixed" it by going into the registry under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Someguy\Something Unlimited, there should be an entry starting with suSlot01_taliaEvent with a value of... 3, I think (or Slot02/Slot03 depending on where your save is). Increment that value to 4, and Talia should immediately appear when you check back to the office. Couldn't see any progress in the following 50 or so days after that, so I had to increment it again for the slave orgy (5->6)
I have the same issue. Talia showed up twice and never came back. I've skipped 100+ days, done Talia's complete Yacht event story line again at least 4 times, I have Cheshire as my Henchwoman and I have both her and Artemis completed in their cells. Is this the only way to fix it or would it be better to just wait and hope this gets fixed in an update? I really don't want to mess with my computers registry and risk screwing it up unless it's really imperative.

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
how do you get the new artemis scene?? and it seems that redoing lady shivas dance causes the game to freeze

-edit also it seems batgirls strip option is gone now

Last edited:

MrDefault

Dec 19, 2017
Batgirl in MB is bugged. She is stuck on her Old costume with cum of face and after any interaction in MB her head vanishes also switching costumes in MB for batgirl is also bugged.

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the final batgirl costume ie. the one after batslut
Hi man the last costume for Barb is the batslut , her batgirl's costume was not added yet :)
Link for the update?
...Well you can find the link if you go to pag 1....
The link

nes section on Lady Shiva i get black screen
Can anyone help me?
Hi bro these are bugs that have been reported and will be fixed very soon :) So for now all you can do is to wait and enjoy Batgirl's update :)
how do you get the new artemis scene?? and it seems that redoing lady shivas dance causes the game to freeze
Just do some higher actions with Artemis and it should unlock
is a bug or my PC Have problem ??? when I try to entering cells room it just shows black screen ???

Edit ! Or I need to start from the beginning ???
Hi man so if you get black screens just go to the vault and load some bigger sex scenes. It will reset it
If this don't work you can wait until the fix update come out :)

D

Deleted member 788282

so i had talia come to the office twice.... the second time she had a scene where she danced. what else is there to get her to the cell? any help would be greatly appreciated

BrotherJoker

Nov 17, 2018
I really don't know what they're testing process is but it's shit. Seriously there's no way you should be able to miss the fact that the patch broke a core part of the game if you play it from the start with each patch. Hell, it should be impossible to miss the fact that it broke a core part of the old content which is used to access the new content because you should have tested it from the start of the Talia content.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
he insulted me the first time What should I do let him insult me without fight back ! I do not show them a bit of respect to those who do not respect me, I'm going to stand up to them until they crack for mercy !
Have you ever heard of turning the other cheek? Best way to respond to an attack like that is not to.

Reactions: Tm22Zoro and TNTed
4.00 star(s) 154 Votes