gaeryth

Aug 10, 2018
If you have seen the second Talia scene in Nanda Parbat, you should have a teleporter in Labs with the cloning tanks.
The teleporter lets you visit Talia and Lady Shiva for scenes.

LeakAngel

Milk junky
Donor
Jun 20, 2018
Hey guys,
I'm probably just dumb but I can't seem to unlock lady shiva at all and I can't find an answer with the search engine. Any help? :)

Reactions: Viktor Black

LockeKosta

Sep 25, 2018
I really don't know what they're testing process is but it's shit. Seriously there's no way you should be able to miss the fact that the patch broke a core part of the game if you play it from the start with each patch. Hell, it should be impossible to miss the fact that it broke a core part of the old content which is used to access the new content because you should have tested it from the start of the Talia content.
And yet somehow hundreds of people have played through the new update without issue.

Shiv

Sep 21, 2017
I can't seem to unlock the Artemis scene that comes after the fingering anyone know how to unlock it

BrotherJoker

Nov 17, 2018
Only if they've gotten to that content before the patch. This one broke the fucking RNG of two major characters. You can't kidnap Audrey any longer. It won't go to the conversation with Roulette about staging it and I've tried two new save games to confirm that you can't and unless you edit the registry you can't get the Talia event to continue past the dance scene in the tower.

This is the third patch in six months with major bugs. Fix your testing process because you should have caught this. You need to test it from the start of the game with each new patch. Not just test the new content because if you did you'd find this shit.

Seriously Locke your attitude? It doesn't help things and you're supposed to be a representative of the devs. Not every criticism is a personal attack. Yet you treat it like it is. Your half the reason I decided to stop supporting the game on Patreon.

quantequila

Aug 11, 2018
we could really do with an update to the sprite layer models as well, so I can just see what new has been put in there as well.

jacob bond

Feb 23, 2018
I have a problem, every time i (try) to enter ne of the girls rooms it just goes to black and doesn't appear anyone got any tips for that

quantequila

Aug 11, 2018
Some people are in this chat going at each other, and here I am, trying to find out if I can finally get some batgirl anal or batgirl/poison ivy scenes

LockeKosta

Sep 25, 2018
Some people are in this chat going at each other, and here I am, trying to find out if I can finally get some batgirl anal or batgirl/poison ivy scenes
That's what the spoiler change-log is provided for bud. It's always released publicly and can be found on the release public announcement post. Here:

Reactions: KaiserST

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Is it a bug that I can't get Batgirl's strip scenes in the cell? It just goes dance, then spank, then blowjob.

geddout

Aug 12, 2016
Do Lady Shiva's dance scenes freeze the game for anyone else? They worked until she stripped. Now they freeze before starting now.

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
Do Lady Shiva's dance scenes freeze the game for anyone else? They worked until she stripped. Now they freeze before starting now.
Im having the same problem right now.

Also, after seeing Batgirl's Batslut costume, i need all the heroes with slut versions of their clothes

Reactions: TNTed

HmmmYes777

May 10, 2018
Batgirl and Lady Shiva are "locked" despite the fact that I had them and I am beginning to wonder if the update gliched me somehow?

SubjectTest3?

Apr 15, 2018
Yeah, that bug has already been reported. For the public's convenience, here's a list of the reported bugs copied from the Discord

Reported Bugs (as of 1:35pm today)
1. Shiva’s Actions Teleport to the Cell After
2. Shiva’s Dance Freezes with the Concubine Costume and on the 3rd Time
3. Shiva’s Vault Shows Black Canary
4. Bordello’s Costume Menu has no Back Button
5. Batgirl’s Batslut Strip has no Body After
6. Batgirl’s Batslut Costume is Shadowed Sometimes
7. In the Private Room, After you do Anal with Batgirl Clothed, her Face Disappears
8. Miss Martian’s Strip Stops Working

Xypher

May 1, 2017
so i had talia come to the office twice.... the second time she had a scene where she danced. what else is there to get her to the cell? any help would be greatly appreciated
Apparently the game is bugged atm for the Talia events which fails to trigger.

iFinder

Jun 1, 2019
I'm having problems with Batgirl, strip button has disappeared including no names command button was shown
Does anyone have the same problems as me? I think he has something to do with Lady Shiva 2nd dance bug

Reactions: dbp5ca
4.00 star(s) 154 Votes