User128943

Jun 12, 2018
Is there a good resource that kind of summarizes the available scenes? For example, which heroines have private room/exhibition scenes, and which henchwomen have special scenes with prisoners in the cells?

Right now I feel like I have no way of knowing what I am missing.

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
one of the things im looking forward to is when Zatanna is capable to go into a "cell" will she go to a cell in lexs building like the other heroes or will she go into a room at Tala's like Raven , taking bets lol
My money is on Talia

She already has multiple rooms waiting to be unlocked. Not to mention it makes sense because she has magic

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
What are you supposed to do after breaking Frost out of jail? I did so a couple updates ago, but never found her again.

Mar 16, 2018
So i'm pretty sure that this has been asked before, but after talia visits Lex and stuff, she's never come back after that first time. Ive fast forwarded a bunch of days and checked every location but nothing comes up. I'm not sure if I'm checking the wrong area or not cuz I cant get lady shiva to show up.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
So i'm pretty sure that this has been asked before, but after talia visits Lex and stuff, she's never come back after that first time. Ive fast forwarded a bunch of days and checked every location but nothing comes up. I'm not sure if I'm checking the wrong area or not cuz I cant get lady shiva to show up.
If you're sure it's been asked before why are you asking again in stead of using the search function to find the answer??

SubjectTest3?

Apr 15, 2018
Is there a good resource that kind of summarizes the available scenes? For example, which heroines have private room/exhibition scenes, and which henchwomen have special scenes with prisoners in the cells?

Right now I feel like I have no way of knowing what I am missing.
Page 1, bottom 1st post, guide section. "Guide" (V_2.2.1) and Vault Checklist (V_2.222) will be able to help you with that. Though they are kinda outdated, you can just use the changelogs to help with the newest content.

Also xslayermkdx, your guide ("Guide 2") on the 1st page is broken for me. It just shows up as the literal formatting.
Picture:

Reactions: NukaCola

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Page 1, bottom 1st post, guide section. "Guide" (V_2.2.1) and Vault Checklist (V_2.222) will be able to help you with that. Though they are kinda outdated, you can just use the changelogs to help with the newest content.

Also xslayermkdx, your guide ("Guide 2") on the 1st page is broken for me. It just shows up as the literal formatting.
Picture:
View attachment 337156
Right click open with WordPad not notepad and you can continue writing the scenes you finished that's how i keep evidention!

4.00 star(s) 153 Votes