Jan 17, 2018
CAN ANYONE PLEASE UPLOAD A SAVE FOR MAC?

It is located here
<your home folder>/Library/Preferences/unity.Someguy.Something_Unlimited.plist

Come on, guys, there had been dozens requests, and the game is really long and buggy. I can't complete it all over again! Please! Maybe it's possible to attach a link to mac savegame on the first page, as well as savegame for windows

P.s. It's kinda stupid that you can't duplicate your save ingame. And misclick in the menu can delete your game.
Guys come on, are there any mac user here, please!

Jan 17, 2018
You could also...use the cheat menu and rush through the game pretty easily if you remember to talk to everyone.
Well, i've done that, and it was fun for the first 4 times... But i'm getting tired of it really. But also the latest version is bugged, so you can't get League of Shadows events, if you haven't got them already

FlyingSpaghetti

Mar 28, 2018
Well, i've done that, and it was fun for the first 4 times... But i'm getting tired of it really. But also the latest version is bugged, so you can't get League of Shadows events, if you haven't got them already
You can have my mac save - it doesn't have every scene unlocked, but I do have all of the girls except Vixen at max affection. Tell me if it works.

Reactions: Hey you there boy

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
I don't know if it's just me but I really hope that there aren't anymore characters like Artemis. What I mean is that even fully corrupted she still has some resistance. I like being able to fully snuff that shit out. I don't care if they wanna make up an excuse (MM with her cookies and Babs "pretending" to fall for the mission.) But idk Artemis end game stuff kinda ruins my attitude. No wonder I keep throwing her into the bordello.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
The version of Artemis used for this is unyielding in how stubborn she is. Pig headed doesn't even being to describe her. She's stubborn to the point of self sabotage and extreme levels of stupidity. Artemis has nearly died out of sheer stubbornness multiple times in the YJ animated series. For her to give in without putting forth at least token resistance would be grossly out of character for her, to such an extent that they might as well not even use her if they're going to take that route.

tankrino

May 4, 2018
So far the only way to get past it is to run Regedit, then go under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Someguy\Something Unlimited

After that you have to locate your save with Talia event... it's probably this: suSlot01_taliaEvent (or suSlot02_taliaEvent or suSlot03_taliaEvent depending on where u saved)

Now, increase the value of "suSlot01_taliaEvent" by 1 and skip a day in game... Talia should appear immediately in your office (you don't have the game open while you're editing the registry)

To advance further in Talia's story you need to repeat the last step a few more times (increase suSlot01_taliaEvent value by 1 each time and skip a day before going to your office) until you reach the teleporter event.

I smashed the skip button for days without the event advancing on its own... so if you're having the same problem, this is the only way to fix it.
thanks

Goschlong

May 29, 2017
So my game glitches out every time I attempt the Mercy handjob scene, lois blowjob, and lois handjob scenes. The screen just goes to black and stays there until I open command prompt and end it. I think it might be a computer issue more than a game issue but is there a work around to mark them as complete so I can advance storyline?

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
So after conquering the League of Assassins and thwarting the assassination, can we get an event where we take over Kaznia from Vandal Savage? Like we meet his daughter Scandal Savage and her girlfriend Knockout? Then put Audrey in charge under us and get to fuck Vandal's dike daughter and her gal pal.

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes