Djunk101

Oct 15, 2018
I got the Talia dance scene and since then have not got any damn scene at all, what to do?
It's a bug. Search "registry" and you should be able to find a fix a dozen or so pages back. Or you could wait for the next update in a couple weeks.

pbam

May 22, 2018
why does raven,starfire and blackfire look kind of off...their art quality is really different compared to the others wherein they look almost like the real dc characters(samey nipples aside), it's almost like a different artist made them?

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
why does raven,starfire and blackfire look kind of off...their art quality is really different compared to the others wherein they look almost like the real dc characters(samey nipples aside), it's almost like a different artist made them?
They look different because they're adapted from different versions of the characters. Most of the cast is based off of their DCAU incarnations. Raven, Starfire and Blackfire never appeared in the series set in that continuity, which forced GSG to adapt their designs. Personally I think that they did a great job, especially with Raven.

Djunk101

Oct 15, 2018
They look different because they're adapted from different versions of the characters. Most of the cast is based off of their DCAU incarnations. Raven, Starfire and Blackfire never appeared in the series set in that continuity, which forced GSG to adapt their designs. Personally I think that they did a great job, especially with Raven.
Personally I think the lips look a bit weird on Starfire, but otherwise they all look great. Really like Blackfire in particular.

Djunk101

Oct 15, 2018
Yeah isn't it weird that Starfire looks weird but blackfire looks great?
It's gotta be something about the eyes or the color scheme that throws it off. Maybe a bit of both, but either way Starfire's lips just look a bit big on her.

Side note, I hope we get some cat girl costumes for Starfire and Blackfire, y'know as reference to Tamaranians being descended from felines (some of Starfire's habits, like tongue bathing Silkie, made a lot more sense after I learned that :p).

Emperor

Aug 2, 2018
Personally I think the lips look a bit weird on Starfire, but otherwise they all look great. Really like Blackfire in particular.
I wish they did Starfire like the one from "Juda's contract" this one looks like she's autistic or something. same as Meg'han.

Reactions: TNTed

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
Autistic girls are great, and I think the Starfire and Raven in this game are also great. Just need some content where you order them to play with each other.

(Let. Me. Make. Them. Kiss.)
I really hope in the final stages of the game, after you go all the way with most of the available women, we get some threesomes like Starfire x Raven, Supergirl x Galatea, Lois x Supergirl, Ivy x Batgirl, Harley x Ivy, and there goes on. The possibilities are endless.

Reactions: Semiguacamole
Jun 20, 2018
bitch please,if it involve threesome,there will be random guy and gangbang...Lex will watch from aside or join aswell..(y)its for our entertainment of course

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Somnus
4.00 star(s) 154 Votes