VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
I see theres a SU rebuild demo for android. Is that the moded game where you keep the heroines and use clones/cosplayers to work in the Slam/Bordelo?

Also did anyone (from here or other sites) tried to port the full game for android? SU has a significant file size so it might be problematic, but i'm curious...

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I see theres a SU rebuild demo for android. Is that the moded game where you keep the heroines and use clones/cosplayers to work in the Slam/Bordelo?

Also did anyone (from here or other sites) tried to port the full game for android? SU has a significant file size so it might be problematic, but i'm curious...
SU: Rebuilt is an official rebuild of the game that will eventually catch up and substitute the current build. It's a demo, so it only has a tiny fraction of the current content made to test the systems.

The modded version is fanmade and gutted huge chunks of the game in favor of turning it into a generic trainer.

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
SU: Rebuilt is an official rebuild of the game that will eventually catch up and substitute the current build. It's a demo, so it only has a tiny fraction of the current content made to test the systems.

The modded version is fanmade and gutted huge chunks of the game in favor of turning it into a generic trainer.
What exactly did they gutter? Story/function wise?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
What exactly did they gutter? Story/function wise?
Everything about Meta Bordello and Glamour Slam, most game mechanics such as henchwomen and heists, the UI that is somehow even worse than SU despite doing fewer functions. Overall, the game is a dating sim/trainer and made for people who wanted SU to be that instead of a Lex simulator.

Reactions: KaiserST

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
Will there be more female characters added later on like Bumblebee and Argent from teen titans I really would love for them to be in the game is there any plans for them yet will they be added later on

Reactions: Grayking666

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Will there be more female characters added later on like Bumblebee and Argent from teen titans I really would love for them to be in the game is there any plans for them yet will they be added later on
Don't expect anything for this and next year.
After that we maybe will get them+Green Lantern Jessica Cruz,Big Barda,Fire and Ice.

Reactions: KaiserST

George_Nos

May 29, 2019
So I know it's been asked before, but I have fallen out of the loop. Is there any news about finishing Starfire and Blackfire?
No, and not in the near future. There was a roadmap, the developers met deadline with the batgirl:

Cruisin’ Right Along – Roadmap to 2.2.4

We’ve gotten through – or rather, soon will get through - our first round of Completion Updates.

To Recap

The round kicked off with Terra in 2.1.9, introducing the first Exhibition scene into SU along with a slew of yacht content, a splash of Tala, and Harley on a leash just for good measure. The yacht stuff proved to be a bit problematic but all-in-all it was a good first outing and we felt like it gave everyone a good idea of how we intended to move forward with these updates and our new communication standards.

What you might not know is that 2.1.9 was also the start of a major behind-the-scenes shift in the development process. The update wasn’t perfect but it still went pretty well, and we were confident going into 2.2.0.

2.1.8 – the yacht event – was development going perfectly, and 2.2.0 was the exact opposite. Of course, everything decided to go wrong when holiday shenanigans were already putting a strain on development– and thus the delay occurred. Then, due to some last-minute tinkering, a switch was forgotten and the Raven content – the big surprise and highlight of the update – wasn’t turned on properly at release.

From the outside looking in, you might think this would be call for a complete rethink of our new process and that we should be in panic mode. The truth is, had we not started revamping the dev process in 2.1.9 and development still operated the old way, 2.2.0 would’ve quite possibly had to be cancelled entirely – or at the very least been much worse.

While from your perspective it may have seemed like things were dire, from ours it was more proof that we were moving in the right direction with the new process. Everything that could go wrong did go wrong, multiple times, and we only wound up a week late. Yeah, the switch at the end made things look and feel a lot worse, but you’re not in bad shape if you can fix and put out an update of what people see as a major problem in less than 12 hours. That’s not really a major issue or, as some people like to put it, “buggy as hell”.

Now, 2.2.1 we mostly did to ourselves. The argument could certainly be made that we should’ve taken the time to focus on catching up from 2.2.0 and put every other aspect of the business on hold until then. Hopefully, throughout the rest of this year and beyond, most of you will come to understand that our decision not to do benefits everyone in the long run.

As plans come to fruition and more is revealed, we’ll take a look back and explain things in more detail. Maybe we’ll look back and feel validated, that we made the right call, and maybe we’ll feel like idiots. It’ll probably be a mixture of both on a case-by-case basis.
But right now we feel all of you will really enjoy and be pleasantly surprised with the upcoming update, as well as the things we spent the time to set in motion for the rest of this year.

TL:DR, Give Me the Roadmap!

After the first round we think we’ve made it clear how this works, but just in case, keep in mind that these are just the heroines who are the update’s primary focus and not the only ones who’ll receive content.

Also, we’re moving to release windows! It’s something that has been suggested by quite a few patrons, and if the majority of you are okay with it then we’re happy to adjust. We’ll of course shoot for the first date in the release window but, if things come up for whatever reason, you can rest assured the build will be made available within the window. We will still update everyone if the release isn’t going to fall on the first date of the window for whatever reason.

This will also hopefully help us c-ut down on, if not entirely avoid, bug fix builds in the future.

2.2.2 – Batgirl (May 31st – June 6th)
2.2.3 – Vixen (July 31st – Aug 6th)
2.2.4– Supergirl (September 30th – Oct 6th)

Thanks for reading,

Gunsmoke Games

Called two of them (Batgirl and Supergirl), but I would prefer Starfire over Vixen, either way the future looks good.

Reactions: Kojj4 and KaiserST

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
They said they won't add any new girls. Then they added Lady Shiva and greatly expanded on Talia. :p So who knows.
i think talia and shiva was already planned and is part of artemis and chesires storyline

so if they do add girls i think it might just be as an add on to already existing girls

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Is there a trigger for the League of Shadows Event? I've already gone through 5 weeks of game time since the Talia office dance. Revisit the yacht? Certain time passage or random? Something I have to do with Cheshire?

LonDonJohnSon

Feb 14, 2019
Is there a trigger for the League of Shadows Event? I've already gone through 5 weeks of game time since the Talia office dance. Revisit the yacht? Certain time passage or random? Something I have to do with Cheshire?
I had the same issue. Had Talia visit the office twice and never had the event occur. If I recall correctly, the issue is something to do with registry files for the game...? I remember going into something and adding 1 to the number on the event in the registry to fix it. The answer is in this thread, if you use the search option for "league of shadows", I'm sure you can find it. I found it in here when I had the issue.

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
I was expecting an upgrade from Huntress and Black Canary but I already knew it would come from Vixen. After that it will come from SuperGirl and soon after we will not know. I think the idea of improving these two initial characters to give more choice when choosing between the three. And then an update that could put them all in the cell. Anyway it is a very tiring and long task.
Can anyone tell me if this scene is in the game? because I did not find it. 18.jpg

Reactions: Kayza

LordPalpatine

Aug 4, 2017
I was expecting an upgrade from Huntress and Black Canary but I already knew it would come from Vixen. After that it will come from SuperGirl and soon after we will not know. I think the idea of improving these two initial characters to give more choice when choosing between the three. And then an update that could put them all in the cell. Anyway it is a very tiring and long task.
Can anyone tell me if this scene is in the game? because I did not find it. View attachment 341444
That is one of SunsetRiders7's artworks which is much older than the game and of course it is not in the game

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
They said they won't add any new girls. Then they added Lady Shiva and greatly expanded on Talia. :p So who knows.
They are talking for superheoines that can be put in Glamour Slam,Bordello,Cells or in Tala's special rooms.

4.00 star(s) 153 Votes