CanINot1

Sep 5, 2017
I can't seem to get stargirl arthmis and starfire to do anything but dance in the holding cells
is it intended?

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
@CanNot1 Unfortunately, yes :( There isn't much content as to what you can do with he girls in the cells yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: ponyguy

DiAbLo_SV

Apr 14, 2017
Guys Help!
I am very far in the game and even done with the prison scenes. But I haven't got galatea yet. What should I do to get her, this far in the game....
Please don't tell me to restart....please please please

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Guys Help!
I am very far in the game and even done with the prison scenes. But I haven't got galatea yet. What should I do to get her, this far in the game....
I think her scene just triggers after a while if you are in the cloning room, but I might be wrong.

humi198

Jul 2, 2017
Guys Help!
Go to the cloning room and see failed superman clone.There galatea quest will begun.

DiAbLo_SV

Apr 14, 2017
Go to the cloning room and see failed superman clone.There galatea quest will begun.
Whenever I go to cloning room Lex says "There isn't much I can do here till I get the data tapes back."
You head out of this part of the Lab.
That is it...nothing more....what I am doing wrong here?

DiAbLo_SV

Apr 14, 2017
I think her scene just triggers after a while if you are in the cloning room, but I might be wrong.
Whenever I go to cloning room Lex says "There isn't much I can do here till I get the data tapes back."

Hakinachi

May 8, 2017
Normally you got a new quest in "heist zone" like "data tape"

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Go to the secret society, do the data tape and cloning tech heists.

humi198

Jul 2, 2017
that data tapes your talking about is a heist in Star lab.send you villains to recover data tapes in star lab.you need three data tapes to recover through heists and dont just skip text read carefully for next objective.
actully i dont know if its a star lab or cadmus.just go to secret society and click on heist and put the data tapes icon in a box and put 2 villains for a heist.
here is a full guide for more info that how to unlock all heroines and villians.

Last edited:

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
that data tapes your talking about is a heist in Star lab.send you villains to recover data tapes in star lab.you need three data tapes to recover through heists and dont just skip text read carefully for next objective.
actully i dont know if its a star lab or cadmus.just go to secret society and click on heist and put the data tapes icon in a box and put 2 villains for a heist.
here is a full guide for more info that how to unlock all heroines and villians.
Thank you! I have been wondering how in the hell the LiveWire Anal scene happens.

Flat Rust

Jun 18, 2017
Is there a way to get Mercy to strip out of her lingerie? I've done the BJ scene with her already, but she keeps saying she won't get nude.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes