Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
I think i'm blind or something because I can't seem to find the registry files. Could you tell me what i'd be looking for and rough location.
Go back a few pages and you'll find a post that explains exactly how to find the save files.

rle68

May 28, 2017
i'm getting normal gameplay, images & everything, i just can't get out of the prison.
someone who's out of the prison already, post a screenshot of your prison regedit values. maybe if i can copy those inputs, i'll be able to get out
i figured out whaT THE ISSUE WAS I USED THE DOWNLOAD FROM 4CHAN AND ITS MISSING ITEMS... i downloaded it again from here and it works fine...not sure of the reasons why just it is what it is

garyshinfield

Nov 30, 2016
i figured out whaT THE ISSUE WAS I USED THE DOWNLOAD FROM 4CHAN AND ITS MISSING ITEMS... i downloaded it again from here and it works fine...not sure of the reasons why just it is what it is
wow. yup, that fixed it, thanks. redownloaded & mercy showed up immediately. lmao i feel like a fucking fool it was so simple

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Aaaaa! I'm three days late to the party! Damn. I totally forgot it was a new month and I didn't get notified of new comments on the thread. XD

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I love Frost so much. She's making the kinds of promises I love to hear. I don't buy them for a second. But she won't exactly have much of a choice once she's out. :evilsmile:
I hope we'll get to force her to play nice with Ivy. That would be fun.

Reactions: dbp5ca and KaiserST

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
I love Frost so much. She's making the kinds of promises I love to hear. I don't buy them for a second. But she won't exactly have much of a choice once she's out. :evilsmile:
I hope we'll get to force her to play nice with Ivy. That would be fun.
Frost is a fucking freak, Ivy's the real deal.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Ha! Lex Luthor? Losing his dick? Not in this game! I can't wait to see who else will fall!
I was speaking about myself personally. He's gonna be fine, sure. But I don't have the power and intellect he does. I wouldn't be so lucky with Frost. :p

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
I really liked how each of the henchwomen altered their prison uniforms differently. The gangbanger look of Blackfire was quite funny. I'm actually a little disappointed in Mercy. For most of my stay in prison she was just giving me the finger, no intereactions.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes