happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
Um Can Someone Tell me how to Do the Prison Storyline because I am confused and dont know what to do in the 2.1.2 update
Go visit places on the map (Legion Headquaters or Talia's Workshop?) and you will meet Gorilla Grodd. Then meet him in CADMUS (or S.T.A.R Labs), then do 3 heists of Grodd Tech for him. You have to return to him after each heist.
Then you will be apprehended by "law" and sent to Striker Island Prison.
In prison you simply talk to everyone (visit each Cell daily) and take a Shower before returning to sleep.

There are very good scenes there.
Depending on your Henchwoman.
After compleating it you will still be allowed to repeat the whole prison event from your Office.
The Prison scenes are not unlocked in Vault under henchwomen, but on the NEXT PAGE in Poison Ivy and Killer Frost.

Last edited:
Reactions: ponyguy

garyshinfield

Nov 30, 2016
Try showering a few times in a day, Lex complains one shower is enough but it seems like that boots progression back in place for some reason.
hmm didnt seem to work. checked the regedit & file "suSlot01_prisDay_h2247027389" says i'm on day 64 inside this prison smfh

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
I read on 4ch that this should be the last update of 2017, they will continue to work througout december but won't release an update because of the holidays, so no update before january 2018

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
I just hope Volcana is added to the prison sometime :)
Totally was not expecting this kind of super amazing update. It actually makes me wonder who the last hench woman would be. (I wanna say Aresia due to it being hilarious that the man hater gets man handled by Lex XD)

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Go visit places on the map (Legion Headquaters?) and you will meet Gorilla Grodd. Then meet him in CADMUS (or S.T.A.R Labs), then do 3 heists of Grodd Tech for him. You have to return to him after each heist.
Then you will be apprehended by "law" and sent to Striker Island Prison.
In prison you simply talk to everyone (visit each Cell daily) and take a Shower before returning to sleep.

There are very good scenes there.
Depending on your Henchwoman.
After compleating it you will still be allowed to repeat the whole prison event from your Office.
The Prison scenes are not unlocked in Vault even after compleating them.
Mine are. the prison scenes with poison Ivy and Killer Frost are both in there under their character in the vault. Its on the second page with Raven, Blackfire, and Audry

Reactions: ponyguy and zazzaro

SPIDERMANBRR

Oct 29, 2017
This was a good update, loved the prison story, he can do many things there in the future. But I was willing to see some mercy action though.

btw Ivy is hot as fuck, and this guy is a real artist making killer frost hot.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
There's also a bug if you repeat the prison event. I had Galatea and in a cat with Ivy, she is referred to as Black Fire or Cheshire.

Anyway, how many new scenes are there?

I got 5 killer frost ones, 2 of which in the shower and 3 for Ivy, 1 of which in the shower. Am I missing anything?

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
There's also a bug if you repeat the prison event. I had Galatea and in a cat with Ivy, she is referred to as Black Fire or Cheshire.

Anyway, how many new scenes are there?

I got 5 killer frost ones, 2 of which in the shower and 3 for Ivy, 1 of which in the shower. Am I missing anything?
OK got both Frost in the shower scenes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and only one with Ivy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Only played with Mercy, Harley and Gal through prison so far. Man this is grindy as crap having to replay it, is there a way to skip text instead of clicking? Kindaof annoying, for example, that you have to click through Bane's stuff each day even though by the third day it is just a repeat saying you shouldn't be talking together. Still can't progress the day without visiting him though.
So far this is pretty impressive for SS7 considering how small his updates usually are. This one is quite extensive although there's alot of repeat stuff in it. Looks like the particular scenes with Ivy and your henchwoman are identical just with different art for each henchwoman. As always the artwork is excellent.

Last edited:

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
So here's what I think of the update:

For one, everything being hand drawn it still has more images than most updates here with better quality. I was a bit disappointed that we dont get to see poison ivy or killer frost back home (the patch notes say they have normal outfit) but I'm hoping they finish that storyline next update. For now it feels pretty unfinished. Someone keeps asking why he doesn't just finish girls, SSR7 has stated more than once he would have burned out long ago if he had just trudged through each character.

The update is still meaty if you replay all the characters and understand that for each scene that involves a henchwoman, The scene also has a variant with the others as well. Then add in all the core programming, new backgrounds, etc. This one was acceptable IMO.

The prison itself:
I like it. I hope more of the events system will be similar to this where it leads into something with the girls as a reward. Its much more fun to earn the girls vs just sending someone to get them. I like that the whole event is replayable and hope that all those locked areas will help flush out the whole of the prison area. It's nice to see what the girls do to their costumes and how they react to the situations. Its obvious thought has been put into how each character deals with the situation. Mercy being the most fun to watch so far.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Man this is grindy as crap having to replay it, is there a way to skip text instead of clicking?
hold Shift+spacebar to skip dialogue. Also in your trophy room are all the scenes you unlocked with all the characters if you only want the images. Frost has another shower scene where its just her. My advice is to shower as the last action and you manage to unlock all scenes.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
It's nice to see what the girls do to their costumes and how they react to the situations. Its obvious thought has been put into how each character deals with the situation. Mercy being the most fun to watch so far.
I really liked how each of the henchwomen altered their prison uniforms differently. The gangbanger look of Blackfire was quite funny. I'm actually a little disappointed in Mercy. For most of my stay in prison she was just giving me the finger, no intereactions.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes