ss069

May 22, 2017
how to get shower scene :

use henchwoman chesire or mercy and progress until 3rd day in prison

i can't find ivy's relaxing scene ,there's one scene when she laying down in her room at the beginning day in prison is that suppose call "relaxing scene" ??

personally i thought the prison outfit can be used outside the prison actually , and additional costume for roulette can be good for this update but shame you cannot used outfit outside the prison event

garyshinfield

Nov 30, 2016
went back to the prison after my first go around, & now i cant get out. burned through at least 15 days without a sign of roulette getting me out. am i missing something? how do i get outta here?

SKDark

Nov 13, 2016
went back to the prison after my first go around, & now i cant get out. burned through at least 15 days without a sign of roulette getting me out. am i missing something? how do i get outta here?
Try showering a few times in a day, Lex complains one shower is enough but it seems like that boots progression back in place for some reason.

MikeMurd

Nov 1, 2017
Um Can Someone Tell me how to Do the Prison Storyline because I am confused and dont know what to do in the 2.1.2 update

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
I downloaded the latest update and I can't figure out what to do next. Everything seems the same as before.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
So I keep getting an error at 85% on Mega is anyone else having this issue?
Works fine here, make sure you have not exceeded the max download volume (1.5gb?) otherwise Mega will block for a few hours. The free one that is.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes