D

Deleted member 52087

Seems legit.

Changelog from the file:

SU 2.1.1 --> SU 2.1.2 Changelog
---------------------------------------------
Fixed ---------------------------------------
- (I forgot to write down the bug fixes this month)
Added ---------------------------------------
24 Event Backgrounds
- Amanda Waller content
- Bane content

- Blackfire content
- Cheshire content
- Galatea content
- Guards content
- Harley content
- Killer Frost content
- Lex content
- Mercy Content
- Poison Ivy content
- Roulette content

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ponyguy

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
You've gotta be kidding me. No new scenes at all, just costumes and portraits?
Multiple new characters, . . . If SSR7 has gotten to the point where he has decided to progress the actual game storyline, you need to have the new portraits, scenes & whatever to provide the base for the story changes. So far, what we've been getting for the last several updates have been the filler artwork for the Bordello, Cells and Strippers. Lets' play it & see where we're heading, . . . . . .

Reactions: ponyguy and Razi666

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Sometimes I think he gets ideas from Mity. Instead of Ember Island we go to a Prison and sighs it's now where near as good. Sunset overhyped this himself said this the biggest update he's done. I'm not sure why he wont just finish characters he got or give them more stuff to do. Atermis, Ms Martin, and Audrey still not naked yet.

SKDark

Nov 13, 2016
Hey, anyone know how to get Ivy's shower scene?
I was able to get Ivy's shower scene by going through the prison with Mercy on a 3rd attempt, though I also used the shower first every day and didnt talk to Bane.

I think it has more to do with the order you visit the rooms each day or is random, because as with Ivy's other scenes getting one iteration unlocks it for the rest of your henchwomen, so I dont think who you bring is a factor.

Of course it could also be random if you even get it, cant discount that after going on 30+ day 'tala is meditating' streaks

May 25, 2017
Thanks, I was able to get it as well by revisiting the prison. Other than different iterations for different henchwomen, does Ivy only have one lesbian scene and one shower scene? I ask because they are numbered as 1, but with no 2 (Also Killer Frost has two shower scenes).

Thanks!

Reactions: ponyguy and Gnutt

Gnutt

Mar 3, 2017
I was able to get Ivy's shower scene by going through the prison with Mercy on a 3rd attempt, though I also used the shower first every day and didnt talk to Bane.

I think it has more to do with the order you visit the rooms each day or is random, because as with Ivy's other scenes getting one iteration unlocks it for the rest of your henchwomen, so I dont think who you bring is a factor.

Of course it could also be random if you even get it, cant discount that after going on 30+ day 'tala is meditating' streaks
I thunk it's random. I got a bonus killer frost scene in the shower my second play through with mercy.

SKDark

Nov 13, 2016
Thanks, I was able to get it as well by revisiting the prison. Other than different iterations for different henchwomen, does Ivy only have one lesbian scene and one shower scene? I ask because they are numbered as 1, but with no 2 (Also Killer Frost has two shower scenes).

Thanks!
Lesbian and shower are both specified as 'scenes' instead of scene in the spoiler log, so I think there might be more than one, but I haven't gotten it. Im still going through with different Henchwomen, orders, chances for randomness to proc.

As a side not, am I imagining it or was Tala a possible Henchwomen in an Older version?

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes