dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
So he updates on the last day of the month? Says that on his Patreon but does anyone know for sure?

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Try
Hmmm I wonder if its easy to modify images in this unity thing like it is in renpy. If I had my way all regular clothes would be nude. I guess I'll look it up on this site to see what I have to do. I just got to have Artemis naked now lol.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Hmmm I wonder if its easy to modify images in this unity thing like it is in renpy. If I had my way all regular clothes would be nude. I guess I'll look it up on this site to see what I have to do. I just got to have Artemis naked now lol.
I prefer all kind of flavors with sexy clothes, but it would be good to have alternative versions.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I'm pretty sure you can get the naked costumes by editing the save files, as far as I can tell they are just out of the game because SR7 needs to make the strip pictures first.

By the way, very nice upload @Barkin 10.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
To everybody waiting remember hes introducing a lot of new code this release. With even his regular releases being buggy, theres a chance that this one will be have a bunch of bugs.

Reactions: ponyguy

mastaczajnik

Jul 7, 2017
quoting after 420:
'SunsetRiders7 - Today at 5:26 PM
Well from most of the reports it looks like the old saves will be fine with the new build
If you do run into some major problems, it's best to start a new save though
If you have a save slot that you've invested a lot of time into and unlocked everything, I'd say try it out on another save first just in case'

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I'm pretty sure you can get the naked costumes by editing the save files, as far as I can tell they are just out of the game because SR7 needs to make the strip pictures first.

By the way, very nice upload @Barkin 10.
I was looking at the register I see most costumes have "C" in the character name and I got 1 for all the ones I unlocked. I guess or I don't know how to get other characters nude costumes in the game even though we knows its there. Sighs Renpy so easy to modify. Sunset lucky this not a RenPy game Im pretty sure there will be an ass of mods for it now.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes