redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Nice, I hope at least one one those is Lex fucking her in the cell.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
These are Bordello Private Room scenes. So it should be Lex doing the fucking.
I wonder why he decided to have both the private rooms and the cells. Especially, iirc, Batgirl is the only implemented at all in the private rooms.

Reactions: ponyguy

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Heck, I downloaded it for 730 MB, but turned into 4.2 GB when extracted.
This is a Unity thing. I've seen 50mb turn into 2500. I have no idea how the hell they're doing it. This sounds like an enormous amount of bloat after decompression. Like, 730mb sounds about right for SU and the amount of art. 2D art compresses better than photos for the most part. So what the hell is Unity doing that tacks on an extre 3500mb of data?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I wonder why he decided to have both the private rooms and the cells. Especially, iirc, Batgirl is the only implemented at all in the private rooms.
Beats me. In the Private Rooms they're still mind controlled. So I guess it's to cover more fetishes. Please both the people who want to fuck mind broken slaves and those who want obedient, trained slaves.

Reactions: Gnutt and jande21

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I think the cells were initially meant for special characters like Lois and Mercy, but later he decided to expand to regular characters.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
I think the cells were initially meant for special characters like Lois and Mercy, but later he decided to expand to regular characters.
That makes sense. Happy he did, as the cells are by far the best content (IMO).

Last edited:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Yeah, that would make the most sense. In fact, I remember him saying on stream once that he doesn't plan to make cell content for every girl. Though again, like with all other stream info I've given, that may no longer be true. If it ever even was, and I didn't just misunderstand him.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Considering this game will probably be permanently in progress, it's very likely all girls will eventually get cell content. Not that it's a bad thing, the cells at least add some flavor to the scenes, unlike the bordello.

Reactions: jande21 and ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Considering this game will probably be permanently in progress, it's very likely all girls will eventually get cell content. Not that it's a bad thing, the cells at least add some flavor to the scenes, unlike the bordello.
Probably. He keeps adding more shit. Maybe at some point they weren't all supposed to have cell scenes. But I'm sure at some point he also planned for a very limited number of girls in the game, and we see where that went. Not that I'm complaining. The more sexy heroines to fuck, the better.

Reactions: redknight00

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Probably. He keeps adding more shit. Maybe at some point they weren't all supposed to have cell scenes. But I'm sure at some point he also planned for a very limited number of girls in the game, and we see where that went. Not that I'm complaining. The more sexy heroines to fuck, the better.
Isn't he supposed to be adding a event system this month and thats why the last one was so small.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Isn't he supposed to be adding a event system this month and thats why the last one was so small.
Yeah, that's what the last change log said. I'll take SR7's word for that, he seems to be very consistent in the updates and the last one was odd with low content and some bugs.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Ah. Maybe. Depends on how much of it he finished in that month I guess. I'll just stick with the safe option and assume all this Batgirl content's gonna be the majority of the next update. Hard to be disappointed with low expectations. Impossible to be disappointed with no expectations.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Ah. Maybe. Depends on how much of it he finished in that month I guess. I'll just stick with the safe option and assume all this Batgirl content's gonna be the majority of the next update. Hard to be disappointed with low expectations. Impossible to be disappointed with no expectations.
Yea its definitely a game to not play monthly. I usually go back every 3-4 months.

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes