U

User_51567

I liked the latest update A LOT..(Or better said, the last 5 or 6 updates in total because i skipped the last couple months).
Galatea Route is simply awesome...
Harley Quinn content is always crazy and fun.
Mercy..... Well Mercy is on of my all time favorite so she is always a +1 for me..
Miss martian is cute...

For the rest there are a couple chars that i also like(but not as much as above)like Stargirl/Courtney and zatanna..
I like the Cell and Prisonroom content the most in this game, Glamour and Bordello are fun to but Cell/Prison are more my favorite.... So i'm hoping that stays a important thing in this game.

One of the better games out here, but i really hope that he is going to focus on the chars that are in the game now en develop their content more.
I'm going to skip the updates for the rest of the year and will pick it up again in the new year.
Monthly updates do not have enough content for me to restart the game every month en spend a couple evenings on them, rather wait for them to pile up and have something substantial..(So many games that are on hold for me for the rest of the year, have to look out otherwise i have nothing to play :).

Thjis

May 19, 2017
Not happy with game? Folks do what folks always do. Find a group and complain to like minded folks. It is normal and healthy, not sure why people respond with things encouraging people to quit. In fmf school this behavior was suggested to explain the increase in ptsd in Vietnam. Not having the time to deal with like minded peers. People like to vent to receptive ears.

Reactions: Gabaw
Sep 26, 2017
Not happy with game? Folks do what folks always do. Find a group and complain to like minded folks. It is normal and healthy, not sure why people respond with things encouraging people to quit. In fmf school this behavior was suggested to explain the increase in ptsd in Vietnam. Not having the time to deal with like minded peers. People like to vent to receptive ears.
i wasnt venting.. just plainly stating my observation that for the past 4-5 releases ive seen the same bug... need someone to talk man?? dont do anything u might regret ok..

hackmaster

Jun 13, 2017
I'm having some trouble accessing the game. Have downloaded the game on my mac and am able to open the file, however the only thing that happens is that the icon appears on my dock. No game window opens, no error messages, no nothing! Does anyone know what I need to do?

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
One zattanna scene, one Audrey scene, and one cheetah scene. Is it normal that there's so little content this month? Or do I just need a walkthrough? Also, is there an updated walktrough or I'm right and there's no need of any?

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
One zattanna scene, one Audrey scene, and one cheetah scene. Is it normal that there's so little content this month? Or do I just need a walkthrough? Also, is there an updated walktrough or I'm right and there's no need of any?
There is a Miss Martian scene but that's it. From 2.1 to 2.1.1 there is very little content. I always wait about 3-5 updates before downloading a new version. There is a walkthrough for 2.0.9 somewhere in this thread plus the changelogs should be enough for now.

Reactions: Voilsh

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
There is a Miss Martian scene but that's it. From 2.1 to 2.1.1 there is very little content. I always wait about 3-5 updates before downloading a new version. There is a walkthrough for 2.0.9 somewhere in this thread plus the changelogs should be enough for now.
I guess I'll do that as well. Every update is heavy too.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
That's the way to go.
Playing successive versions is a sure way to be disappointed over lack of content. The best way is to way next January and try the game again.

Reactions: JC23
4.10 star(s) 158 Votes