Larry247

Jul 26, 2017
Funny.... Lex is fucking all the superhero chicks everyday and then there are guys like batman and superman who don't even have a clue as to what the fuck is going on...

Reactions: TyronTheButcher

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
Is it me or Cheetah's Bedroom Quarter scenes missing some pictures due to the amount of text being showing with neither Lex or Cheetah on screen...

Definitely wrong with Cheetah's scene in Lex's Bedroom. Clearly some missing pictures or something. Also the 2nd time I had her in the bedroom it now has them go offscreen with no text or pictures of Lex or Cheetah. Nothing goes forward and hard locked as well. Can't progress with Cheetah :(

Last edited:

Jobobby04

Sep 11, 2017
If the device is fully upgraded on any girl and you put them in the Meta Bordello it locked them up and you can not put them in a cell. Can someone please tell me me a fix?

Edit: I have tried to bring down the device level in the registry save file. When I upgraded it again in the game the unlock setting did not come up.

Last edited:

Azazel6

Oct 13, 2016
If the device is fully upgraded on any girl and you put them in the Meta Bordello it locked them up and you can not put them in a cell. Can someone please tell me me a fix?

Edit: I have tried to bring down the device level in the registry save file. When I upgraded it again in the game the unlock setting did not come up.
i think you gotta go to the roster at bordello and reset the list. it works like the stippers pole place, where you gotta reset the catalog of girls to move them around

Jobobby04

Sep 11, 2017
i think you gotta go to the roster at bordello and reset the list. it works like the stippers pole place, where you gotta reset the catalog of girls to move them around
Thats one of the things I have tried, I even tried to put them in the Glamor Slam. None of it worked.

Azazel6

Oct 13, 2016
Thats one of the things I have tried, I even tried to put them in the Glamor Slam. None of it worked.
if you have managed to release them and upgrade them fully then apply the cell upgrade and they wont appear in your cell, it may be a bug

Jobobby04

Sep 11, 2017
I think I assumed that all girls have cell scenes and the first 5 girls that i put in there(other then batgirl) did not have scenes. But on a good note, while looking through the save I found a lot of parts that are easy to edit. Here is what I found.

Always has slot#_ before everything in the registry name.
*name* = heroines name

*name*D = device level (possible values) (0 = no device) (1 = unknown) (2 = level 3 device) (3 = level 4 device) (4 = level 5 device) (5 = max level device)
*name*P = place (possivle places and its value in save) ("mb." = Meta Bordello) ("cell." = cell) ("gs." = Glamour slam) ("." = Nowhere)
*name*SCD1 dancing scene 1
*name*SCS1 = strip scene 1
*name*SCS2 = Strip scene 2
*name*SPS1 = Special scene 1
*name*T = unknown
*name*cos = costume
cell# and binary = cell and name
day_h = day number

Reactions: ponyguy and Krull

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
To apply the cell upgrade, they can not be in either the Bordello or the Slam. Just make sure they are not occupied and you should be able to do it.
That's not true. At least not for me. I've always been able to upgrade them, even if they were busy.

Reactions: jande21

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Hey guys, I'm curious about something these guides are from SR7 or does someone creates them like Qleaf does?

zaimokuza

Sep 1, 2017
Heck, I downloaded it for 730 MB, but turned into 4.2 GB when extracted.
Is that really how it supposed to be, or is there something wrong with my file?
[just wondering how 730 turned into 4200]

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes