Dudenator

Sep 2, 2017
Wow, you're hard to please. How do you know no one was asking for her? I for one was very satisfied with finally getting to bang her. As I'm sure many of his Patrons were, since I don't exactly see them bitching and moaning. Least not in the public posts and the streams.
He's had constant complaints about adding more girls while leaving others unfinished just read this thread.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Wow, you're hard to please. How do you know no one was asking for her? I for one was very satisfied with finally getting to bang her. As I'm sure many of his Patrons were, since I don't exactly see them bitching and moaning. Least not in the public posts and the streams.
To be fair, I did kind of give up on this game precisely because there was more and more content added but not a whole lot done in terms of individual progress, at least when it comes to the girls. The selection kept getting broader and broader but stayed shallow.
As for Roulette, I'm not an avid comic fan so I never even heard about her before playing SU. It stands to reason that in a game about mind-controlling famous superheroines most players would prefer to get to bang some of those famous superheroines, not a single villainess.

I'm not bitching about it since I'm not his patron, so my opinion has little weight, but this is indeed why I lost interest.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
As for Roulette, I'm not an avid comic fan so I never even heard about her before playing SU.
You don't really have to be an avid comic fan to know her. Hell, I've barely read any DC comics. You just had to watch the cartoons this game is based on.

Dudenator

Sep 2, 2017
To be fair, I did kind of give up on this game precisely because there was more and more content added but not a whole lot done in terms of individual progress, at least when it comes to the girls. The selection kept getting broader and broader but stayed shallow.
As for Roulette, I'm not an avid comic fan so I never even heard about her before playing SU. It stands to reason that in a game about mind-controlling famous superheroines most players would prefer to get to bang some of those famous superheroines, not a single villainess.

I'm not bitching about it since I'm not his patron, so my opinion has little weight, but this is indeed why I lost interest.
That's my exact same problem with SU.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
You don't really have to be an avid comic fan to know her. Hell, I've barely read any DC comics. You just had to watch the cartoons this game is based on.
Apparently I haven't watched those either. Since I'm not located in the US I'm not sure if these cartoons even aired here. Regardless of what we all watched growing up, I'd wager that a lot more people are familiar with, for example, Batgirl, than Roulette.

Besides, that's not my main point.
In an adult game about controlling superheroines I obviously want to do just that. It's a nice bonus to be able to bang a villainess that I'm working with, but my focus are the heroines. Getting them to do dirty stuff is the premise of the whole game after all.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Besides, that's not my main point.
In an adult game about controlling superheroines I obviously want to do just that. It's a nice bonus to be able to bang a villainess that I'm working with, but my focus are the heroines. Getting them to do dirty stuff is the premise of the whole game after all.
Well, I guess most of his Patrons don't feel the same way. Otherwise I doubt he'd continue working the way he does and still get all that money.

I don't know what to tell you guys. At this point it might just be better for you to wait for the finished product. If this isn't enough content then you'll just be more and more disappointed. It's not gonna get any better. Things might have changed since then, plus my memory isn't perfect, but I recall him saying on stream once that all the later scenes and mechanics are gonna take a lot more time to finish. Late game scenes are gonna take a lot of effort and animation and we might only get one, maybe two, per month. That's why he's focusing on the smaller stuff like costumes and dances. That and he also doesn't wanna get burnt out working on just one girl.
Again, this info is old so it might not be accurate. But it's how I go into these updates every month. Expecting nothing and being happy with what I got.

Reactions: DownTheDrain

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Well, I guess most of his Patrons don't feel the same way. Otherwise I doubt he'd continue working the way he does and still get all that money.

But it's how I go into these updates every month. Expecting nothing and being happy with what I got.
That's fine.
As I already said, I'm not his patron and I'm neither complaining nor demanding changes. I stopped following the development for the reasons mentioned, so I'm not expecting anything at this point.

I merely chimed in because the discussion evolved around the exact thing that made me give up on the game.

Reactions: ponyguy

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Most of this game is inspired in the cartoon Justice League Unlimited, was on Cartoon Network, i actually liked it, watched all episodes that passed here, almost all characters were in the cartoon too ( including Rolette, small part in 1 or 2 episodes if i remember ), the ones that were not, belonged in others, you don´t need the comics to understand this game, i barely read comics myself, reading a few ones when i got time only.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Most of this game is inspired in the cartoon Justice League Unlimited, was on Cartoon Network, i actually liked it, watched all episodes that passed here, almost all characters were in the cartoon too ( including Rolette, small part in 1 or 2 episodes if i remember ), the ones that were not, belonged in others, you don´t need the comics to understand this game, i barely read comics myself, reading a few ones when i got time only.
Yeah, that's what I said. Grudge Match, the episode mentioned in the description, is one of the two episodes she appears in. I grew up on the DC cartoons. Great stuff. I should really find some time to rewatch it all.

humi198

Jul 2, 2017
not sure what you are asking but inside the file is the changelog that has what is new. (read the one that says spoilers)
changelog tells us what scene and content is added i am talking about guide here or how to get all the scenes

DiAbLo_SV

Apr 14, 2017
2.1.1 is out guys...

New in Version 2.1.1:
Fixed:
Starfire the Terrible sprite stacking up
Heists with multiple items giving the same ones twice
Galatea’s head disappearing during massage
Lois’ Toyman costume intro missing makeup
Wrong backgrounds showing up on Galatea massage
Working actions in vault with Galatea massage

Added:
Audrey content
Audrey Strap-On scene
Cheetah content
Cheetah Fur Queen Costume
Cheetah Blowjob Scene
Cheetah Anal Scene
Miss Martian content
Miss Martian Oreo Scene
Martian Manhunter Costume
Miss Martian Futa Scene
Zatana content
Bordello Scene

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
2.1.1 is out guys...

New in Version 2.1.1:
Fixed:
Starfire the Terrible sprite stacking up
Heists with multiple items giving the same ones twice
Galatea’s head disappearing during massage
Lois’ Toyman costume intro missing makeup
Wrong backgrounds showing up on Galatea massage
Working actions in vault with Galatea massage

Added:
Audrey content
Audrey Strap-On scene
Cheetah content
Cheetah Fur Queen Costume
Cheetah Blowjob Scene
Cheetah Anal Scene
Miss Martian content
Miss Martian Oreo Scene
Martian Manhunter Costume
Miss Martian Futa Scene
Zatana content
Bordello Scene
Where did you get that content list? Did you make it up or find it on a chan? Lol'd at the strap on scene.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Right, that changelog is clearly fake.
Funnily enough that fake changelog made it to a lot of other sites.
And by other sites I mean the kind that only provides links to k2s and fileboom, so fuck em anyway.

According to some guy on a chan, who may or may not be pulling it out of his ass, this is the correct changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Funnily enough that fake changelog made it to a lot of other sites.
And by other sites I mean the kind that only provides links to k2s and fileboom, so fuck em anyway.

According to some guy on a chan, who may or may not be pulling it out of his ass, this is the correct changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That one is correct. The changelog is in the file with the game so I don't know why someone bothered to make a fake changelog

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
That one is correct. The changelog is in the file with the game so I don't know why someone bothered to make a fake changelog
Well... if I was trying to make money by uploading to shitty filehosters that basically require a premium account to get any download done I might feel motivated to include a fake changelog that drives up traffic...

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes