armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well I will like that update for sure.Also I didn't play the game after I put the 6 girls in the cells.So I have much more content to discover.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Is any sex happen now? the last version I played is 1.8 or something and I never see any sex scene. the most extreme was blowjob if I remember correctly.

Titan1

Jul 12, 2017
When you put Cheetah second time in living quart., there is a bug, nothing appears and no menu at all. At this point you get stuck in the bugged scene.

Kristu

Aug 7, 2016
so many bugs, and a fucking horrible update...again... and this guy recieve $8,299
per month??? for god sake i love this game but c'mon, this game has not had substantial content since the beginning of the year ...

Reactions: IndigoHawk

nuxofut

Jan 27, 2017

:FeelsBadMan:
Anyone got a save I can use? I don't want to restart everything to fix Miss Martian.

edit: I tried resetting her device and now she's back to normal. Never mind.

Reactions: darlic and ponyguy

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Is any sex happen now? the last version I played is 1.8 or something and I never see any sex scene. the most extreme was blowjob if I remember correctly.
There is one sex scene with luther and atleast 1 other at bordell also there is 1 anal scene atleast

Reactions: ponyguy

MKDude

Jun 9, 2017
Nothing's more fun than waiting a month for four minutes of content. And one of them's glitched. Joy.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
A few of the girls have bordello sex scenes. Lex can have sex with Roulette and anal with Livewire.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Look at you all being disappointed. Ha.
That's what you get for hoping. I expected literally nothing and was pleasantly surprised. :p
Kinda how I feel about it. He streams often and explains whats going on, So I'm not disappointed that there is little content even though you can watch him draw a new image in 2 hours from sketch to complete. When I first found SSR7 I thought it was a team but its really just one person doing it all. So he has to balance programming, animation and drawing and if it's to be believed, what gets worked on in a month may not be what gets released. He's said in a stream that some animations take a long time to do for him and were done months before they were put into a version release.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Kinda how I feel about it. He streams often and explains whats going on, So I'm not disappointed that there is little content even though you can watch him draw a new image in 2 hours from sketch to complete. When I first found SSR7 I thought it was a team but its really just one person doing it all. So he has to balance programming, animation and drawing and if it's to be believed, what gets worked on in a month may not be what gets released. He's said in a stream that some animations take a long time to do for him and were done months before they were put into a version release.
I thought he had help. Hmmm sighs if only he had a team and production rate like Mity.

will383

Aug 15, 2017
Honestly big freaking disappointment. He does Great Art and all, BUT at this point I think he is dragging it out. You know, when the game is Finished most of his supporters (I believe) will stop donating. Hence the small updates once a Month. If I get 8 Grants per month I would probably do the same though, can't blame him

Reactions: TheDecentOne

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Honestly big freaking disappointment. He does Great Art and all, BUT at this point I think he is dragging it out. You know, when the game is Finished most of his supporters (I believe) will stop donating. Hence the small updates once a Month. If I get 8 Grants per month I would probably do the same though, can't blame him
I'll preface this by saying I don't actually support SSR7, even as a fan of his work.

I dont think his fear is that patreons will stop donating to him. And his game has too much expac potential after it's finished. DCU has too many characters to exploit over time that he could keep adding girls after the fact for years to come.

I honestly think he suffers the same issue most of these artists do, they don't put in a days work ever. And forget 40 hours a week at all. they may make a few images and program a bit of code every month. This month his code was copy/paste for all new scenes, and then there were his bug fixes which were really label fixes and couple simple errors. I'll admit this is probably a days coding at best with an extra day or two to make sure fit well.

Art wise, he admits he cannot work on one girl to completion, as he would burnout too quickly. Similar to painters burnout when painting too much of the same thing. (I have a 40k Ork army...I understand this concept well) Also do keep in mind, for every scene there are variant images for each costume. So when you see 10 images, he made 40.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 158 Votes