DaveTheAngryJew

Aug 2, 2017
(From the discord group)

SU 2.0.9 --> SU 2.1 Changelog
--------------------------------------------- Fixed --------------------------------------- -
Mercy strip scenes playing in wrong order - The encounter rate in general being improved - Audrey spanking scenes repeating - Supergirl costumes unlocking twice with Galatea - Cheshrie black screens in the cells - Roulette after sex scene not showing up - Audrey scene four in the vault showing scene three - Tala's earrings added in Raven licking scene
Added ---------------------------------------
One Cell Background Three Bordello Backgrounds - Black Canary content - Galatea content - Hawkgirl content - Huntress content - Stargirl content and costumes - Starfire content and costumes - Supergirl content
That was last month bud.

Reactions: ponyguy

Goobercreek

Aug 6, 2016
SU 2.1.1

As always we would like to pre-face this by saying a huge thank you to each and everyone of you. Now that is out of the way let us get to the important stuff. SU 2.1.1 is another step closer to the pivotal position where all game mechanics are in place. Once this point is reached we can just continue adding content at a predictable pace. SU 2.0.9 was probably the largest build we have every released update wise. So there was a predictable lul that happened with SU 2.1.0. SU 2.1.1 builds on more of what didn’t get into the previous builds and we are genuinely happy with the build this month. Once again thanks for the support.

Upcoming Community Event!!!

We are working on putting together a tournament event in which you vote on a new special costume (Halloween related) to be put into the build at a later point. This will run until a winner is declared. Two separate brackets will be created, one for a female character, and one for the costume. Votes will be held through patreon polling system. It has been a while since we did any community type event and hopefully this will be the start of an ongoing series of events!

Shout outs!!

I would like to send out a few shout outs. First to our mods on Discord (Archer, Sinestro (Haseo), Lobo, Gentleman Ghost). Another shoutout to the mods over on Dark Cookies Discord who hooked us up with the Picarto Stream Notifier (Support if you haven’t). Lastly to Newman who continues to put up with our bullshit and does an amazing job at what he is doing.

Thank you all Sunsetriders7 & SmokeShank

Win:

Mac:

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
This update rating is a 2/10

Trying to figure out whats worse update of the year so far this one or that June one.

Last edited:
Aug 16, 2016
The Flash/Finger scene with Miss Martian has a number of variations by the way, so keep trying it.

Flash
Finger a bit
Finger more
Finger her till she 's wet
Finger her till she squirts
Finger both her ass and pussy

A lot of people seem disappointed, but I'm going to say any Miss Martian update is a good update. Megan is adorable.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
For some reason(the flawless DC Comics art style and their sense of humor), I get hyped for every little update about this game. I'm not even mad about it, because I knew beforehand that updates about this game tend to be short.

On a sidenote, once the whole game mechanics are in place, updates might be even faster, or at least they'll be able to put more content in every update.

abysswatcher

Jun 17, 2017
Any one have this glitch with the Cheetah scene when you bring here to lex's room for second time where it doesn't transition into the scene after all the dialogue and stays in room frozen.

Deftera

May 1, 2017
Yes it isn't much but I'm kinda fine with the monthly updates no matter how small.

On a sidenote, I hope Audrey actually turns out to be a total virgin like Countess von Fingerbang from Archer.

Also, I love the Megan addiction route. Slow burn addiction is such an underutilized trope it's unfair.

Last edited:
Reactions: ponyguy

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Cheetah is bugged, second scene freezes.
Has anyone figured out how to get futascenes?

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes