ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Yea its definitely a game to not play monthly. I usually go back every 3-4 months.
I tried that. But I'm like an addict. I just can't say no. XD Same with Kingdom of Deception. I'd probably enjoy both games so much more if I just waited until they were finished. Just like Noxian Nights. Found that game when it was already done. Had the time of my life for the few short days it took to beat it. But nah. I gotta get my fix, man. I need it. :FeelsGoodMan:

Mqhiz

Aug 19, 2017
I've been checking monthly for the last 3 months or so and I've been happy until this last one. I guess that is the drawback to fixed deadlines.

Gnutt

Mar 3, 2017
I wonder why he decided to have both the private rooms and the cells. Especially, iirc, Batgirl is the only implemented at all in the private rooms.
In his last live stream SR7 said that he was going to standardize the private room to sex, anal, and oral for all the heroines. He is using the bordello for all his live streams because it allows him to show content without giving away any spoilers. He also stated that the next update will have a large event happen (amongst other things) and that for a time Lex will be (spoiler warning?) Somewhere other than Metropolis.

AnonX

Aug 22, 2016
Well, at least Harley is going to get "fixed" at some point. Jesus, she was my biggest disapointment.

SunsetRiders7 - Today at 8:41 AM
It'll be a fun update even if a lot of stuff gets trimmed down a bit on the major events
Harley's new stuff will have the updated sprites. Just I don't have time to go back and switch them for all of her scenes that are already in there
(From 420ch)

The new sprites are surely WAY better

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Well, at least Harley is going to get "fixed" at some point. Jesus, she was my biggest disapointment.

It'll be a fun update even if a lot of stuff gets trimmed down a bit on the major events
Harley's new stuff will have the updated sprites. Just I don't have time to go back and switch them for all of her scenes that are already in there
(From 420ch)

Nice it's been forever since we got some Harley content.

Gnutt

Mar 3, 2017

(From 420ch)

I hope they are used promptly. There are things that have been in the game for a very long time that are still not implemented. Anyway it looks like he's trying for a fairly ambitious update while downplaying it in case something unforeseen throws a spanner in the gears. I dont know what to expect, but I want Wonder Woman in a cell.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I wonder why he decided to have both the private rooms and the cells. Especially, iirc, Batgirl is the only implemented at all in the private rooms.
We have limited cell space so what will most likely happen after the game is completed, you will have the girls you want in the cells and everyone else is still fuckable to some degree. You are also supposed to use the girls to make money from, so it would be better to choose one to fuck while whoring out the rest. I think for now the issue is there isn't enough money sinks in game to make this a necessary feature.

I have so much money in game now that I can switch collars from cell to Glamor slam to bordello and not miss the money lost.

Reactions: ponyguy

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Hey , can i get a save file ? Full completed and everything unlocked . Pls man
Hello, I think that I have pretty much everything. However, since this is my third post, I'm not allowed to post links or attachments, I think. Also, where are the save files even? Like, in which folder and what are they called? If you can tell me this, I'll gladly upload it in my next post.

readereaper

Jan 29, 2017
I hope they are used promptly. There are things that have been in the game for a very long time that are still not implemented. Anyway it looks like he's trying for a fairly ambitious update while downplaying it in case something unforeseen throws a spanner in the gears. I dont know what to expect, but I want Wonder Woman in a cell.
If they use that sprite, I sincerely hope it has her in cowgirl position, otherwise it's just a wasted opportunity.

Reactions: Gnutt

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Hello, I think that I have pretty much everything. However, since this is my third post, I'm not allowed to post links or attachments, I think. Also, where are the save files even? Like, in which folder and what are they called? If you can tell me this, I'll gladly upload it in my next post.
I think they are stored in register files only, in that case you have to open regedit find the SU folder and export it.

Reactions: ponyguy

Gnutt

Mar 3, 2017
I think they are stored in register files only, in that case you have to open regedit find the SU folder and export it.
This is from the discord for SU. I haven't tried it and I'm rather opposed to registry diving, but if you are willing to gamble:

Did you want to backup your save or maybe import from someone else? All you have to do is the following. It is 100% safe and sharing or downloading another Resgistry will do nothing to you system other than delete your previous file. See warning for details.

Warning, downloading a Registry or sharing your own will DELETE whichever slot you chose (1,2 or 3) when opening it. Take that into consideration when messing with the Registry.

If you want to find your Registry to backup or share it, do the following:

1. Press Windows Key + R
2. In the Run command enter regedit
3. Once the Registry is open and you select yes for Windows to open it, look for HKEY_CURRENT_USER
4. Scroll down to Software and double click on it
5. Scroll down to Someguy and double click on it
6. Open Something Unlimited
7. Go to File and then Export. Save it to wherever on the computer
8. Upload it to Zippy

If you want to Overwrite a Slot Save:

1. Download or find where you saved a Reg File
2. Open said Reg file
3. A warning will come up saying if you want to make changes to the Registry
4. Say yes (It's safe)
5. Wait for the changes to be made and that should be it

If you want to back up your current save, and still want to download a new one, you still can. Follow the same steps and stop at 7. You can only have 1 current save for each Slot. If you know you are going to Download a Save for Slot 1 but want to keep your old one, just keep it in a safe place. When you are done, just open up the same Reg File and that should bring back your old one.

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Okay, I followed the instructions from Gnutt about sharing your save file. Here it is. Just follow his instructions on how to import in into your game.
I think I have pretty much everything. If anyone tests this out and notices that I'm missing stuff, let me know.

kleper666

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
this is my save, i've seen many requests so there we go ^^,all progress done so far, gallery unlocked,except:
-cheshire,dance, grey outfit, bug?
-miss martian,dance,cheerleder outfit, bug?
-cheetah ,second scene in living quarters after blowjob, the scene doesnt start, it force me to do alt+f4

how to use:

1. follow Gnutt steps,thank you friend btw :D

2.You have to edit the .reg file with your own ID, just export something else in your regedit and copy that id part and put it in my regkey,

right click in .reg,edit put your id deleting mine and save.
then open it and yes,this will replace your savedata.

if im missing something or someone have the same problem with cheetah, let me know
pls

3.enjoy :p

Reactions: yuxu xing and Gnutt
4.10 star(s) 158 Votes