0zymand1as

Donor
Aug 21, 2017
So SunsetRider is going to take a 90 days vacation after this update?
Or it was just shitposting on /weg/

ss069

May 22, 2017
Yeah it's good update to make storyline keep up, but in my opinion he should back to first character such as tala , roulette, and first capture heroin at least, theres only 1 anal and 1 sex scene so far with mc few hj and bj the others is dick blocker, hope he have surprise for next update like wonder woman in jail giving head lol

ss069

May 22, 2017
So SunsetRider is going to take a 90 days vacation after this update?
Or it was just shitposting on /weg/
If he going take vacation for 90 days its like 3 months , he will tell the patreon to pause pledge for him a certain time

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
I feel like Lex is smart enough to take over the prison from Ivy quietly and then forcing her to serve him after getting Roulette to ship him chemicals and stuff.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
I feel like Lex is smart enough to take over the prison from Ivy quietly and then forcing her to serve him after getting Roulette to ship him chemicals and stuff.

Most likely, it will end up like every other girl. Lex frees Ivy, she thinks she is gonna do whatever she wants and BOOM! she wakes in a cell controlled by the device, realizing she is just another cog in Lexcorp's Harem Division machine.

Zer0z

Jun 29, 2017
You cant interact with Killer Frost and Ivy or access the prison costumes for your henchwoman, or Roulette's suit costume outside of prison??

SPIDERMANBRR

Oct 29, 2017
Soooo do i really have to start a new game to get the new scenes?
No.

Is there really an anal scene with cheetah?
No unfortunately.

Can you fuck Harley yet, or is that still a no go?
No again.

I added new content to my full savegame. You can download it from here:
I update this savegame a little bit, is ready to go to prison, just chose your henchwoman and move on.
(I have screwed up my own save...)

mielle88

Aug 2, 2017
Can you break out ivy and frost from the prison?
Or the prison is the only new content for this update?

Drakal

Aug 19, 2017
the real question is, how much time we still need for a 100% full version game?

i follow this game for a long time, still no see a ending to this journey

is not like this dev not have enough budget for work in this project.

im going to wait and see what game from

Cyberpunk 2077, Star citizen and this, is gona come out first.

Reactions: abrahamlynks

garyshinfield

Nov 30, 2016
are you actually seeing images in the prison scenes all i get are white screens?
i'm getting normal gameplay, images & everything, i just can't get out of the prison.
someone who's out of the prison already, post a screenshot of your prison regedit values. maybe if i can copy those inputs, i'll be able to get out

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes