zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i had done all of livewire's room scene's but i thought she had a new scene but can't find it

Bubulae

Jul 30, 2017
O yeah, how to make Blackfire as a henchwoman?

I already train her until spank and strip appears, and no more "talk" option with her. How to do it?

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
Hi folks!

How do I get Jinx & Ravager as Henchwomen (or captured, etc) ? *Specific runthrough please*
Do I have to redo the Yacht party , and if I do, does it cancel out my previous runthrough, or what I've done since?

Thanks in advance!

*Maybe a save from the Yacht party or when they become available? Please?*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Also, on a separate note, re. updates, I was always hoping that they could put in a 'gallery' of the actual scenes (with dialogue), not just the art frames. Even better, the different versions - ie. when you train a girl, you sometimes have to progress through a few versions of the same scene.

(for me, you have to have the art & the dialogue together, that's what makes a scene)

So yeah, a 'scene gallery' like other games would be greatly appreciated (If any Patreons could request it of them) :)

(Sorry for long-winded post - didn't want to forget anything.)

Last edited:

Alex Starr

Jun 22, 2018
Hi folks!

How do I get Jinx & Ravager as Henchwomen (or captured, etc) ? *Specific runthrough please*
Do I have to redo the Yacht party , and if I do, does it cancel out my previous runthrough, or what I've done since?

Thanks in advance!

*Maybe a save from the Yacht party or when they become available? Please?*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Also, on a separate note, re. updates, I was always hoping that they could put in a 'gallery' of the actual scenes (with dialogue), not just the art frames. Even better, the different versions - ie. when you train a girl, you sometimes have to progress through a few versions of the same scene.

(for me, you have to have the art & the dialogue together, that's what makes a scene)

So yeah, a 'scene gallery' like other games would be greatly appreciated (If any Patreons could request it of them) :)

(Sorry for long-winded post - didn't want to forget anything.)
pretty much just talk to them at the yacht party, it doesn't cancel things out, just run it once and talk to them as much as possible.

Reactions: namelessone22

Elmacmanus

Feb 18, 2018
If you'd allow me to ask again, i've still haven't found how to advance cloning and i'm getting a bit desperate :

So, i'm having trouble with the Cloning process. I don't have any special heist available, but when I click the cloning button, all I get is Lex saying he can't do much "until he recovers the tapes". What am I missing ? I'd like to solve this since its blocking me from progressing with Audrey and...

Alex Starr

Jun 22, 2018
If you'd allow me to ask again, i've still haven't found how to advance cloning and i'm getting a bit desperate :

So, i'm having trouble with the Cloning process. I don't have any special heist available, but when I click the cloning button, all I get is Lex saying he can't do much "until he recovers the tapes". What am I missing ? I'd like to solve this since its blocking me from progressing with Audrey and...
Heist Cadmus a few times I think. EDIT: Emphasis on I THINK. It's been a long time since I had to get those.

Last edited:

pdeck21

Oct 17, 2019
I have a glitch where i can't get to the nanda place anymore. the screen just goes black and stays like that

Maverick7508

Jan 24, 2018
the cloning process should require a Star Labs heist if lex is talking about tapes. Me, im stuck trying to figure out how to unlock Morgaine, Maxima, and Circe.

Maverick7508

Jan 24, 2018
Yeah, Maxima apparently unlocks in the office once you are married to Talia. Now I just gotta figure out the other two. They make it seem like they are available, but they aren't unlockable in the cheat menu so idk.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
the cloning process should require a Star Labs heist if lex is talking about tapes. Me, im stuck trying to figure out how to unlock Morgaine, Maxima, and Circe.
Morgaine and Circe have scenes only on the yacht.You can't "unlock" them so far.

Rodita

May 22, 2017
The creator do this bonus pack? I really don't care who is,but,man,i love it!
Can't they create somemore like: Aqua,Kari,Xion,Larxene and Namine from Kingdom Hearts,Videl,Chi-Chi,Android 21 and Bulma from Dragon Ball (maybe Pan from DBGT too...),Frankie from Foster's Home to Imaginary Friends,Tsunade,Sakura,Ino,Konan,Temari,Tenten,Anko,Kurenai and Hinata from Naruto Shippuden,Maddie,Sam and Desire from Danny Phantom and Cynthia,Leaf/Blue,Nurse Joy,Jessie and Corp Jennie from Pokemon? I love to see some of this ones! (At least the KH ones) Sad don't remember see that on any mods or on the official game...

(Is just ideas...Don't judge...Well,judge i don't give a fuck...Just don't be rude :| Thanks <3 )

Rodita

May 22, 2017
In fact, I have a lot of doubts and questions about the game, so I'll start right here:
- Does Harley Quinn have any other CGs besides Strip,Dance and Blowjob? Not counting the collar routines? It has very little content,considering it was placed near the release of Suicide Square a long time ago.
- Is it possible that they will never let me fuck Wonder Woman? Not to be rude,but they gave more attention to characters without much importance like Artemis (I don't like her,but I respect who likes her,even so she is one of the least influential in the whole game).
- Meta Boordello doesn't have all the Private Rooms released,but,wouldn't it be better to make that characters without CGs couldn't be put there? At least a warning would be nice...
- For some reason at Halloween Party if you invite Harley Quinn and Galatea,we have the animation of Galatea and Kara,but,that also happens with the choice of others that Galatea is. I mean,I have to choose galatea and anyone else,and kara's with me,even though I didn't qualify her.
- Unfortunately it's not possible to get all the GCs at the first yacht,but it would be good to have only one group at a time,like the first time with only the girl and the others with Jinx,Raven,Circe etc...
- Mercy's Handjob is taking too long and sometimes he keeps braking after an update that he was put in the game.
- Another problem with Mercy is that her Blowjob is very hard to get "by normal means" I had to keep replacing the bodyguards until her CG with Harley Quinn was activated and then I switched to Mercy. Another detail is that this one, too, takes time and brakes many times.
- Wonder Woman also has a problem with "Lasso". Even using Audrey, it takes a while to use "Lasso" on her again. I did several tests using other saves and repeating all the procedures I wrote down in the whole game,and it seems that the time is a bit randomized somehow.
- Lois has a problem with continuing with clothes sometimes at the end of the handjob.

Dave1337

Feb 7, 2018
while I have seemed to fcuked it up, my game is buggy as hell.
Maybe it is just like this...

My Question:
I would like to start a new game, fresh and clean dled with the latest full save.
I found the link on page 1, but it's dead.
Anyone willing to help me out there? I hate grinding and redoing stuff etc...

EDIT: I am asking for a full save. Wasn't clear on that, sry.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
while I have seemed to fcuked it up, my game is buggy as hell.
Maybe it is just like this...

My Question:
I would like to start a new game, fresh and clean dled with the latest full save.
I found the link on page 1, but it's dead.
Anyone willing to help me out there? I hate grinding and redoing stuff etc...

EDIT: I am asking for a full save. Wasn't clear on that, sry.
You can use the cheat system,that was updated in 2.2.7.You don't need to grind for money and to hire villains.
Also no point of having full save,because you won't see a lot of scenes.

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes