armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
So far, I got the leash content with Roulette I wanted. As for the rest of my hopes:
Wish List:
-New Characters-​
- Her body issues would make for interesting cell scenes, and it's about time we have villains we can capture to put into cells. Her on a leash would be priceless, especially if she protest about doing it with her mask off.
- She and Livewire would get along nicely.
Nora Fries - I could totally see Lex offering to help Mr. Freeze cure his wife or him coming to Lex for help. Lex helps, but secretly clones the wife and keeps the original.
Red Claw - Catwoman could suggest capturing her for the cells.
Batwoman

-New Content for Characters We Already Have-​

Leash scenes for Mercy, Blackfire, Starfire, Catwoman, and Wonder Woman.
Harley: New Costume based on the 2019 Cartoon
Mercy: Slut Costume
Galetea/Supergirl - Strap-on fun
Harley/Batgirl - Interactions with them.
The only thing that can happen is the leash scenes for the characters.
There won't be new costumes for Mercy and Harley because of the animations for HJ and BJ.
And we definitely don't need new characters.After all we have more than 20 that are still waiting to be completed.

My guess for next update
-Zatanna cell content/only some,not all/
-Black Canary cell content/only some,not all/
-Poison Ivy-completed
-Galatea-completed
There is no indication that Poison Ivy or Galatea will get anything. She's been unfinished since before the Halloween update.
Pretty sure my guess have way more chance to happen than getting Calendar Girl,Roxy Rocket,strap-on etc.
Also there was a stream some time ago/maybe long ago/ with Ivy.
Not to mention the girl is really popular.

Last edited:

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
The only thing that can happen is the leash scenes for the characters.
There won't be new costumes for Mercy and Harley because of the animations for HJ and BJ.
And we definitely don't need new characters.After all we have more than 20 that are still waiting to be completed.

My guess for next update
-Zatanna cell content/only some,not all/
-Black Canary cell content/only some,not all/
-Poison Ivy-completed
-Galatea-completed
A man can dream, can't he? I do hope for the new stuff, and it's a shame that we can't get new costumes for Harley and Mercy. (Or at least that bug with never seeing Dr. Quinnzel's BJ and HJ animations.)

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so on the hallowen event there where not that many people on the ship and there looked like more slot's for people to bring. some how was it not finished just asking

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
I was walking down my vault and I realized something funny. How about you take a walk around your Vault in the game, particularly a part about Vixen. One that he released in his changelog, and everyone believed to be glitchy. But now I know they never actually worked that part. Still, nothing stopped them from trying to make the changelog look bigger. I don't even want him to release them at this point. If he does, they'll be as crappy as Halloween updates or copy paste like concubines scenes. God that Lois' face still haunts me to this day.

Reactions: Jarul

Zero21

Jul 4, 2017
Is the leash bugged? I maxed out tala's upgrade yet it did not appear the third purchase slot is still locked

ethereal one

Dec 30, 2017
So far, I got the leash content with Roulette I wanted. As for the rest of my hopes:
Wish List:
-New Characters-​
- Her body issues would make for interesting cell scenes, and it's about time we have villains we can capture to put into cells. Her on a leash would be priceless, especially if she protest about doing it with her mask off.
- She and Livewire would get along nicely.
Nora Fries - I could totally see Lex offering to help Mr. Freeze cure his wife or him coming to Lex for help. Lex helps, but secretly clones the wife and keeps the original.
Red Claw - Catwoman could suggest capturing her for the cells.
Batwoman
I prefer just getting more progression on the existing characters. We have a fuckton of them already.

Speaking of progression, I wonder if the devs had thought about the endgame? Let's face it, as an adult game this might not have an "ending," but I like to think that if the player wins this universe will turn out like some of the DC alternate universes where villains win.

The difference is, instead of some tragic event triggering a bad end (like the ones from Dark Knights: Metal) or a universe like the one from Justice Lords, Injustice-verse, or the one where the Crime Syndicate of America came from, in this verse the bad guy wins in the end because... Luthor cucked everyone? :ROFLMAO:

Imagine, you're Superman, or John Stewart, or Batman or the rest of the Justice League. You've gotten wind that Luthor has a plan for world domination. You head out to stop him, but then your female teammates (and people like Lois Lane and others) try to stop you.

You figure mind-control or some shit. You try to have the Martian Manhunter try to break it. Only to find that the control has gone on for so long, and the women are just so satisfied that at that point they are willingly following Luthor. Because they worship his dick.

I think if I were Superman I'd just leave the planet and never come back, after being cucked so hard.

Where is the save file located??
It's a Unity game so... who knows? You'd need some super-bloodhound programming powers to find saves for Unity games. :ROFLMAO:

Zero21

Jul 4, 2017
Does anyone know how to unlock the leash? I already fully upgraded tala's workshop but she is not selling it.

_donjulio_

Feb 15, 2018
Anyone gotten this bug so far? I can't unlock Mercy's naked costumes, despite me having stripped her fully naked. They're locked in the costume menu and in the scene menu, but I can still strip her naked. On an older save I had the same issue with supergirl, but I haven't unlocked her naked yet.

I'm on Mac btw

Fondiix

May 8, 2020
I prefer just getting more progression on the existing characters. We have a fuckton of them already.

Speaking of progression, I wonder if the devs had thought about the endgame? Let's face it, as an adult game this might not have an "ending," but I like to think that if the player wins this universe will turn out like some of the DC alternate universes where villains win.

The difference is, instead of some tragic event triggering a bad end (like the ones from Dark Knights: Metal) or a universe like the one from Justice Lords, Injustice-verse, or the one where the Crime Syndicate of America came from, in this verse the bad guy wins in the end because... Luthor cucked everyone? :ROFLMAO:

Imagine, you're Superman, or John Stewart, or Batman or the rest of the Justice League. You've gotten wind that Luthor has a plan for world domination. You head out to stop him, but then your female teammates (and people like Lois Lane and others) try to stop you.

You figure mind-control or some shit. You try to have the Martian Manhunter try to break it. Only to find that the control has gone on for so long, and the women are just so satisfied that at that point they are willingly following Luthor. Because they worship his dick.

I think if I were Superman I'd just leave the planet and never come back, after being cucked so hard.

It's a Unity game so... who knows? You'd need some super-bloodhound programming powers to find saves for Unity games. :ROFLMAO:
Actually I already found out where the save files is and pretty much backed up the save file for converting.

Maverick7508

Jan 24, 2018
So, I am trying to get Superwoman's event to proc at the Legion. I have the Lexcorp takeover completed and the legion hall is maxed, but I am not getting any events. are there any other requirements to start the event to get her summon item?

Maverick7508

Jan 24, 2018
So, I am trying to get Superwoman's event to proc at the Legion. I have the Lexcorp takeover completed and the legion hall is maxed, but I am not getting any events. are there any other requirements to start the event to get her summon item?
Nevermind, an event that I thought was for the start of the prison thing turned out to be the start of the Superwoman summoning. my bad.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
This looks good.
I just hope the next update is worth it as I think the last update was seriously lacking
They have 2 options to go back on track.
1. Faster release-make sure to release the update on 30 June.Of course that mean we should not expect much more content.
2.Filled with content update-add some cell content for Huntress,Black Canary,Zatanna and Hawkgirl.This one will defitely take more time,but will be appreciated from fans.
Or they can go really,really big and finish Starfire/Blackfire and Wonder Woman/Superwoman.I bet they are most requested.

Reactions: Revan 12345

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i would say and every one is going to hate this but take there time and finish all the old characters off my take time but it would be wonderful to have them all done.

Bubulae

Jul 30, 2017
How many times we can upgrade Hideout? I mean, is it the max of the villain that we can hired at max level, only 3 or 4?

Last edited:

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
Are there some more special scenes that happen if you put a specific villain to guard a specific place? Like putting Toyman in LexCorp Defences unlocks Lois's Doll costume, are there some more scenes like that?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Are there some more special scenes that happen if you put a specific villain to guard a specific place? Like putting Toyman in LexCorp Defences unlocks Lois's Doll costume, are there some more scenes like that?
Only for the girls if you put them in Lex's room-Poison Ivy,Ravager,Jinx,Cheetah and Livewire.
well i had done all of livewire's room scene's but i thought she had a new scene but can't find it
She have a scene in GS too.

Last edited:
Reactions: xMendoza
4.00 star(s) 154 Votes