MrBlobby2

Jan 7, 2018
I'm also stuck getting Audrey into a cell. Read these posts, it says the read the guides. I've read all the guides and they are not helpful. It just refers to Savage talk 3, which I've had. She flashed me at the strip club, but I've no idea where to proceed next. I don't get any option to capture her.

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I'm also stuck getting Audrey into a cell. Read these posts, it says the read the guides. I've read all the guides and they are not helpful. It just refers to Savage talk 3, which I've had. She flashed me at the strip club, but I've no idea where to proceed next. I don't get any option to capture her.
Have you spoken to the hostess of the club? It's been so long since I've played that part of the game I simply can't remember. I'm impressed that you checked the thread for a solution first before just posting. I've lost count of how may times I've seen a question about a game that has been answered just a page or so ago or some times just a couple of posts ago also, BLOBBLY!!

MrBlobby2

Jan 7, 2018
Yep. Turns out I hadn't captured Vixen. The ones you haven't captured are not easy to see the difference of on the Capture screen :)

enuig

Oct 29, 2017
I can't open the current version on my Mac either...
Has anyone been able to find a workaround for this? and similar did not work for me.

I am getting "the application ... can't be opened" on Mac OS.

megallo

Aug 7, 2016
Has anyone been able to find a workaround for this? and similar did not work for me.

I am getting "the application ... can't be opened" on Mac OS.
Thanks for the heads up, I was able to get the game to open by selecting 'new terminal at folder' when control clicking/right clicking on the application then enter this in the terminal

Code:
cd Contents/MacOS
then
Code:
chmod 755 "SU_2.2.7mac"
This Setting works for me (on OS Catalina 10.15.3)

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
I wish it would be possible once the heroines are broken in whithout the need to mindcontrol them to really stick it to heroes like superman and batman by showing what their lovers have been doing this whole time, like really put the hurt in them emotionally.

Reactions: vireker

MrBlobby2

Jan 7, 2018
Anyone else getting a bug where I have Star Sapphire assigned to living quarters. I then go to my room.
The image of Lex shows him in all different costumes, one overlaying the others and text saying that Star Sapphire is there but nothing to do. Can't change costume or item or anything. Have to dismiss her.

KristopheH

Mar 8, 2018
Anyone else getting a bug where I have Star Sapphire assigned to living quarters. I then go to my room.
The image of Lex shows him in all different costumes, one overlaying the others and text saying that Star Sapphire is there but nothing to do. Can't change costume or item or anything. Have to dismiss her.
That's more or less what's always happened if you try assigning a Villainess with no Private Room content.
Stick to Livewire, Cheetah, Jinx, or Ravager.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
if the dev's come to this page i got a few thing.

1. when doing some of the hallowen stuff the background goes dark and some times freezes up.

2.have supergirl naked and fuck her in the ass and she has on her nighty.

3.i still get a black screen when i start plaing again after i load my save and do scene's they do show up but after a little time.

4 when ever you post posion ivy are any of the prison people they do not show tell you hit next were you placed them.

the game is good. hope to see more of the old character up and running too.

hunk52

Sep 14, 2018
i don't know what's going on mega has downloaded alot of my games but know it just want's to shut the hole page down so i can't even get the game. i know it can't be my computer so it has to be there stuped page.
Have you tried reloading your account before starting the download?

Elmacmanus

Feb 18, 2018
So, i'm having trouble with the Cloning process.

I don't have any tech heist available, but when I click the cloning button, all I get is Lex saying he can't do much "until he recovers the tapes". What am I missing ?

I'd like to solve this since its blocking me from progressing with Audrey and Terra, and unlocking Galatea.

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
So far, I got the leash content with Roulette I wanted. As for the rest of my hopes:
Wish List:
-New Characters-​
- Her body issues would make for interesting cell scenes, and it's about time we have villains we can capture to put into cells. Her on a leash would be priceless, especially if she protest about doing it with her mask off.
- She and Livewire would get along nicely.
Nora Fries - I could totally see Lex offering to help Mr. Freeze cure his wife or him coming to Lex for help. Lex helps, but secretly clones the wife and keeps the original.
Red Claw - Catwoman could suggest capturing her for the cells.
Batwoman

-New Content for Characters We Already Have-​

Leash scenes for Mercy, Blackfire, Starfire, Catwoman, and Wonder Woman.
Harley: New Costume based on the 2019 Cartoon
Mercy: Slut Costume
Galetea/Supergirl - Strap-on fun
Harley/Batgirl - Interactions with them.

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes