• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

grnrngr07

Jan 10, 2019
Enjoyed the content overall for this update, though I never did get Cheetah's Glamour Slam scenes. Does she need to be assigned there for those?

Some things I hope to see going forward on top of getting content for Zatanna, Black Canary and Wonder Woman:
- More interactions between the girls
- Updates to Supergirl and Artemis to get their fully submissive/enthusiastic dialog for all their actions as well as nicknames
- As much as I'd rather see slutty versions of their actual costumes than the slut costumes we have been getting, one for Hawkgirl along with her submission
- I've always thought Batgirl needs one more Nightwing scene where she has the chance to escape but chooses to stay. If the cell scene "stories" are to end with their eventual breaking and accepting their situation, this feels like it should be there.
- More costumes in general. Getting the yacht/halloween/armor/alley costumes actually unlockable

Core13

Jul 28, 2018
After the first scene with Mercy, how do I unlock the others? I keep going in her cell but I have the same options.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Hire her, go to "defences" then click "villain", "post villain" and put her in "Lex Corp living quarter" and then go to "Lex's room".
I did it already several times but intro not happen( I unlock all scenes except intro

olver

Aug 1, 2017
For mercy alley scenes, you must visit glamor slam with her as your henchwoman. The costume didn't appear back her room for me.

Also, in my current save, lady shiva's vault doesn't activate. Is this a general problem? If anyone can reach shiva from the vault, I would appreciate if they send me their save file, so I can check my registry keys. NVM, found the right one

Last edited:

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
hm i've done the scenes in game randomly but they won't show up in vault. Anyone have an actual save from 2.2.8 with everything unlocked? The save above is not from 2.2.8, infact it regressed my stuff.

D

Deleted member 1004065

I quite enjoyed the update. Hawkgirl's aggro attitude to Lex while he's dicking her is equal parts hot and hilarious. But for real though we need stuff for the girls who aint no cell scenes *cough* black canary, huntress, zatana etc.

Also whats with the sudden futa scenes? they aint bad but I was suprised was all.

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
I started a new save for this update and Mercy Blowjob is broken, it hangs after you select the option

Also i must be honest and say that i found this update a little disappointing, no slut costumes this time, no borderllo content, and Hawkgirl have only one text for anal interaction that keeps repeating itself =(

Last edited:

c00lb3ans

Aug 21, 2018
I managed to port the Mac version to Linux but sadly I don't know how to transfer the save file from Wine to how it's being stored on Linux.

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes