Oct 2, 2018
Do you have to start from scratch each new update. Cause I got an old save I been loading up each update and can never seem to find anything "new"....

D

Deleted member 1603093

Nope. Not interested in the Futa stuff. Especially if they are going to waste time making this content and releasing late.
Guess I will drop my pledge till next month. $5 aint gonna hurt them much.

Last edited by a moderator:

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
For those of you bitching about the Futa stuff, you know it is optional right? Actually nevermind that, if you are so offended do stop playing and posting here, that would be great,

Already played the update (took quite a while to download, fucking mega limit) my review will be posted in a few hours, however I will already say that I didn't see a single bug and that I'm still pissed about the delay.

I also was able to see all of the content, some of it is hidden, but it's there.

hi :) how i get shayera in her chamber ? I don't have
Upgrade her device like all other girls.

SoulFoZoid

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2017
You got a sense of pride and accomplishment for this content so what if Talia starts a spell to make all the girls into tranies not futa since they have balls.

I'm really sure it wont affect much but get this in your head. The original idea was for Lex to fuck the girls. Now the MC is at the sidelines if some girl grows a cock and ball and starts fucking each captured heroine. On the 2.1.1 joke update changelog it was a JOKE and should have remained that way. Signs that there nothing original in mind and the dev prefers to tick off all the tags to get more people to pledge. See the writing on the wall and from what i remember the second pick Anal with Artemis, Miss Martian should have bout ass cheeks not only ONE.

C3azyboy92

Feb 26, 2019
hello may i ask if this game is only on Windows x64 il there a patch or something not including buying a new pc, to play it on 32x or Android ? (kinda short of money)
Thx

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
I think you are very exaggerated with the futa content

To begin with, it is totally optional and second, lex does not even participate, it is simply one more way to punish and subdue a certain character by another of his slaves.

if you don't like it with not giving the option enough

fuck but be offended by everything is already ridiculous

While it is little and optional I do not see the problem, something else is that now suddenly I began to put futa scenes with all the characters then already if not

Personally I do not like the content with cheetah is too "animal" but not for that reason I will come here to complain and cry or rage about the game for it

I'll just see him once for completing% of game and forget about him forever

surely if in the next update Ivy uses a plant with tentacles to play with Batgirl or Harley, someone will also appear to cry and complain offended

about the update expected in Hawkgirl (although it has not been completely broken)

but I really liked seeing new content from Mercy especially the one related to Lois

that of Galatea and her "mommy" can be very interesting later

I hope that in the next we will see more content or Starfire and her sister (in fact I would like to see the reunion between her and Raven) with sex included of course or Wonder Woman as main content and some Catwoman as secondary

ab_swag_

Mar 1, 2018
let me know when the animations come back. I know they want to wrap the game up and have promised a lot of content based on the characters included, but cutting animations really killed this game for me. Not sure how going back to add animations is gonna lessen the work load imo, but I support this game and will return to it when animations are reintroduced.

Reactions: boobzRlyfe

IvanGam

May 11, 2017
Hope next update they add mandatory unavoidable futa content so people bitching about it would take off to stratosphere from their butthurt alone. /s

Some people actually enjoy that stuff. If patrons will start dropping out because of them adding it I am sure they will stop releasing it. Devs probably need to add a simple checkbox somewhere to disable futa content tho, people who are not into that stuff might easily trigger it by accident.

olver

Aug 1, 2017
Bug: Jinx' yatch scenes in vault does not unlock properly. It seems like it's tied to yliveSC parameter on registry, when it is 1, you see bjob and 2 locks, make that 2 or 3, a button disappears and you see yatch sex or anal instead. Possibly there is a loop with miscreated parameters.

Bug: Superwomans halloween scenes stay locked on vault. It should be tied to the hSWomanSC variable, but it always fails whatever the value is. I assumed a copy paste eror, but adding another key with the same name convention as the yatchScene parameter (yswomSC -> hswomSC) didn't help either. Maybe the key is entirely misnamed/typoed?

Bug: Harley's halloween scenes do not appear in the vault. Added a param to registry (suSlot01_hHarleySC = 6) and it worked. I didn't run the hween event with harley in this update, It may be an old bug that prevented creation of the correct key.

Bug: Talia's second vault page is actually vixens vault page, thus her yatch scenes are inaccessible

Last edited:

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
Today everyone is hurt by something ... Someone doesn’t like that we fuck “successful” wamen for Lex Luther))), and someone don't like chicks with dicks... Enjoy the game and leave constructive criticism)

D

Deleted member 1603093

To everyone trying to get rid of the "I don't like Futa." posts. Sincerely,

Shut the fuck up.

Everyone is allowed their own opinion even if you don't like it.
They have every right to criticize the new update just as you have every right to be a sycophant about it.
Just don't be a goddamn Speech Police trying to restrict what people say.

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes