Hentagram

Aug 1, 2018
Full v2.4.4 save for
All the new scenes unlocked in the Vault - Event Scenes.
Sadly, Red Claw and Punchline's penthouse scenes are locked. I've skimmed through their scenes multiple times, and nothing's changed.
Including those.

Extract the archive, double click the .reg file to import saves. Beware, this will replace your current save for the slot 1.

Last edited:

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
No killer frost? Artemis instead of Batgirl?

This dev genuinely is the fucking monkey's paw itself.
KF was last update.
But Artemis instead of Batgirl is....odd. I enjoy the Sportsmaster bringing fake daughters, and thought that him watching Lex bang Artemis and/or Cheshire and degrading them whilst they're fucked would be good emotional damage to the girls...so seeing that possibly going down in a future update at the Iceberg is at least an interesting possibility from this update.

But yeah, Ivy not being in, and Batgirl not being able to be taken is very odd.
As either Batgirl or Barbara Gordon, you could have unique dialogue for either. I'm sure all the villains would love Barbara's ass in a Batsuit or to degrade that uppity Commish's hot college daughter.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
KF was last update.
But Artemis instead of Batgirl is....odd. I enjoy the Sportsmaster bringing fake daughters, and thought that him watching Lex bang Artemis and/or Cheshire and degrading them whilst they're fucked would be good emotional damage to the girls...so seeing that possibly going down in a future update at the Iceberg is at least an interesting possibility from this update.

As either Batgirl or Barbara Gordon, you could have unique dialogue for either. I'm sure all the villains would love Barbara's ass in a Batsuit or to degrade that uppity Commish's hot college daughter.
KF is unfinished. No penthouse scenes.

Demoman Dan

Nov 22, 2017
How do his patrons feel about themyscira remaining unfinished while he works on this ball? Do they have say in anything anymore?

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
How do his patrons feel about themyscira remaining unfinished while he works on this ball? Do they have say in anything anymore?
They've been asking for Iceberg Lounge content for years.
They ask for several events. Themyscara is one, but so is this event.

From what I've seen they're pretty content that its Iceberg, but a bit upset at the content. There was actual blowback for all the reused assets for the last Them blowjob in chains update. But for all the Iceberg ones the feedback has been smooth. It has to be pretty egregious for the sycophants to not shout any negative comments down.
Themyscra blowjob reuse being the only one I can recall.

drea2

Sep 21, 2019
How have Gunsmoke Games not caught on to the fact that people want content with characters that they actually fucking know?

Be honest: Who gave a single nugget of crap about Calendar Girl, Roxy Rocket or Emmy Lou ahead of this update? Who, who isn't a comic nerd of insane proportions, even knew their names?

Seriously, what would you rather have? 5 scenes with 100 characters, most of which are absolute no-namers outside of a small comic-fan niche, with scenes that have no substance or setup?

Or 20 scenes with 25 characters each, all of which are big, well-known names, with large fanbases, and with interesting content that actually allows going beyond the stale "dance-strip-handjob-sex" format?

The devs evidently have the skills, the talent and the work ethic to make something great. It's just that they absolutely suck at resource-allocation
TBH I wouldn't blame him for that. They're obscure characters but most popular charactes have their content added. Personally I respect artist that like so much a licence that they will even do content for niche characters.

Cricgck

Jan 14, 2020
Full v2.4.4 save for Slot 1
All the new scenes unlocked in the Vault - Event Scenes.

Including those.

Extract the archive, double click the .reg file to import saves. Beware, this will replace your current save for the slot 1.

Just asking but, how do you see the scenes where they are using costumes like the Wednesday Addams for Raven? is that in the gallery ?

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
So, uh...is it just me, or did Artemis put on weight? :unsure:
It looks like she's got an extra 30 pounds of ass for this update. I know her design in the show during S3 and S4 went to shit (along with everything else), but the game's Artemis is supposed to be based on S1/S2 when she was sleek and lean, and she still looks it from the front, abs-wise.

I guess SR7 is going the "thiccness!!!" route instead of the bubble-butt route now?

I'm not a lore expert. If Artemis is another +1, does she have any ties with people already or teased in the event? Hope to bring Killer Frost so we can bang Killer Frost while we bang Killer Frost.
Artemis is from Gotham, and her vigilante activities there are how she came to Batman's attention in Young Justice. Chances are she may have crossed paths with some of the low-level mooks employed by the various big names in Gotham's Rogues Gallery, but I don't believe any of them personally interacted with her aside from Sportsmaster, her father. They'd probably know who she was mind you.
That said, I never read any of the YJ comics, so I don't know if the Team had any missions against any of them, but in the show the only ones that may have directly fought her would be Joker (if his crazy ass could remember), and Riddler.

So to answer your question : no, just Sporty, for now anyway.

Last edited:

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
So, uh...is it just me, or did Artemis put on weight? :unsure:
It looks like she's got an extra 30 pounds of ass for this update. I know her design in the show during S3 and S4 went to shit (along with everything else), but the game's Artemis is supposed to be based on S1/S2 when she was sleek and lean, and she still looks it from the front, abs-wise.

I guess SR7 is going the "thiccness!!!" route instead of the bubble-butt route now?

Artemis is from Gotham, and her vigilante activities there are how she came to Batman's attention in Young Justice. Chances are she may have crossed paths with some of the low-level mooks employed by the various big names in Gotham's Rogues Gallery, but I don't believe any of them personally interacted with her aside from Sportsmaster, her father. They'd probably know who she was mind you.
That said, I never read any of the YJ comics, so I don't know if the Team had any missions against any of them, but in the show the only ones that may have directly fought her would be Joker (if is crazy ass could remember), and Riddler.

So to answer your question : no, just Sporty, for now anyway.
She also goes to Gotham High School in YJ. And then the Gotham Private School that's an outfit in the game for her.

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
have some patience, artemis and harley quinn won't be the only characters lex will be able to bring with him.

batgirl, black canary, huntress and chesire will probably become part of the event.

i don't know about poison ivy though cause she's not a henchwoman.

Reactions: vi_surzhikov
4.00 star(s) 154 Votes