• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

PTM666

Feb 19, 2017
Cant wait to see the villainess and heroin become a cumdump to thousand of guy instead of Lex..They will just say,we satisfied with them and already get pregnant with their bastard child countless time instead of you,Lex..Then they become used up good that no one want them while Lex crying in the corner because he is inferior to his own harem..LoL(perfect ending for a cuck)
Wouldn't count on it.

Emperor

Aug 2, 2018
Cant wait to see the villainess and heroin become a cumdump to thousand of guy instead of Lex..They will just say,we satisfied with them and already get pregnant with their bastard child countless time instead of you,Lex..Then they become used up good that no one want them while Lex crying in the corner because he is inferior to his own harem..LoL(perfect ending for a cuck)
yeah, I can't fathom why someone would rather see a gangbang on them instead Lex solo.

Djunk101

Oct 15, 2018
I guess it's their taste/fetish, to see the character they play as get cucked?
The game doesn't really frame it that way, so if you're not a person who projects the scenes don't feel like cucking. Not to mention the game was originally intended as a brothel simulator anyway :p

Reactions: omargainz

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
The game doesn't really frame it that way, so if you're not a person who projects the scenes don't feel like cucking. Not to mention the game was originally intended as a brothel simulator anyway :p
Yeah I know that since Lex gives off that vibe instinctively, but I'm saying it's the player who wants to see the cuckolding happening or something? IDK, that's my thought process at least.

sam1975

Jan 16, 2019
Can someone help me with how to trigger Poison Ivy's Bordello Scene with Batgirl? I seem to not be getting it.

aff571

Jun 6, 2017
Can someone help me with how to trigger Poison Ivy's Bordello Scene with Batgirl? I seem to not be getting it.
It's bugged. You have to put her in the Bordello with Batgirl, pass to the next day, take Ivy out of the Bordello, then view the scene in whatever room you have Batgirl in.

Reactions: KaiserST

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
I hope next update dont be delayed. Because i dont play 2.222 and a little play in the 2.199 i just wait next update when its bee more content then terra and miss martian so just hope next version be sooner so i can play all three of girls in same game)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
after artemis which girl will be focused next? or is it still unkown?
He will tell us immediately after the update.
We are speculating that maybe they will continue with the couples superheroine/villainess
1.Artmeis/Cheshire
After that any of this
WonderWoman/Superwoman
Supergirl/Galatea
Starfire/Blackfire
Batgirl/Harley

Reactions: Somnus

LordPalpatine

Aug 4, 2017
He will tell us immediately after the update.
We are speculating that maybe they will continue with the couples superheroine/villainess
1.Artmeis/Cheshire
After that any of this
WonderWoman/Superwoman
Supergirl/Galatea
Starfire/Blackfire
Batgirl/Harley
Im really for Starfire-Blackfire since they have not received updates for months now..

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes