anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
It's fairly simple. There is no android version of Something Unlimited, because Unity does not port to android.

There may be an android version of Something Trainer, a fan made port done in Ren'Py which does port to android.

Any more questions?

sperg

Aug 6, 2017
If memory serves, his olive skin tone in the game comes from the Superman series, in Justice League he was changed to the "white" colour. Considering his character design stayed the same otherwise, I'm not sure why they did that.
Lex Luthors skin is Mediterranean, in the commentary on the superman animated series, they said they based his design on Telly Savalas the greek actor who played Kojack part of this is because Alexander "Lex" Luthor is supposedly of Greek descent and his first name was based off of Alexander the Great. The change in color came with Justice League cartoon when they had different equipment and filters.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Can someone please tell me how to unlock the scene Bordello 1 for Poison Ivy?
That's not 100% correct either, based on my second playthrough; I got that scene without having posted Ivy to the bordello. She had been broken out obviously, and had been posted to Lex's bedroom, and was not currently posted anywhere or even hired at the time the scene happened.
Lex Luthors skin is Mediterranean, in the commentary on the superman animated series, they said they based his design on Telly Savalas the greek actor who played Kojack part of this is because Alexander "Lex" Luthor is supposedly of Greek descent and his first name was based off of Alexander the Great. The change in color came with Justice League cartoon when they had different equipment and filters.
The colour change was a technical thing? That's odd, I don't recall such significant palette shifts on other characters, I wonder why just Lex?

tayden23

Oct 14, 2018
This right here deserves to be pinned. Sadly, I don't believe that is possible.

LockeKosta

Sep 25, 2018
It's fairly simple. There is no android version of Something Unlimited, because Unity does not port to android.

There may be an android version of Something Trainer, a fan made port done in Ren'Py which does port to android.

Any more questions?

HAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, no. Unity definitely has Android build support. If you're serious, then you REALLY have 0 idea what you're talking about.

The issue with SU and why there isn't a mobile version is, to put it simply, that it's made on a 2-3 year old version of Unity and Fungus.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
HAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, no. Unity definitely has Android build support. If you're serious, then you REALLY have 0 idea what you're talking about.

The issue with SU and why there isn't a mobile version is, to put it simply, that it's made on a 2-3 year old version of Unity and Fungus.
Sorry, I misspoke. My understanding from reading through the thread was that it couldn't be translated to android. I'm not 100% familiar with the intricacies of the Unity engine. However the fact remains that according to both Gunsmoke Games and SR7 there won't be an android version of SU.

Mar 16, 2018
so ive been going through the cg rips and I found some starfire nude cg's. Have these been implemented yet and I just havent unlocked them yet, or are they in the process of implementation.

odnanref

Jan 29, 2018
Not sure if this is being worked on, but the difference in color, for the locked scenes in the Vault, does it mean anything? There are locked bluish scenes and grey locked scenes, and I cannot tell if that difference in color means anything.

Reactions: LonDonJohnSon

LonDonJohnSon

Feb 14, 2019
Really impressed with this. The writing isn't pointlessly vulgar like a horny 16 year old wrote it, and the characters actually have...well...character, when they speak. Each character has a personality that comes through in the writing, and this is one of the only lewd games I've seen with that. The gameplay is interesting, CGs look good. Really no complaints at all.

Set an alert in my phone to become a patron on the first of May, since I really enjoy the game, BUT also because I greatly appreciate your post here and the support of the community, and your decision not to take action against file posting here. I want to support a game company like that.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016

Let's proceed from the fact that the game is made for WIN and MAC.
Nobody promised and did not write about other platforms.
If, on the basis of one stupid question, to search for something that does not exist, then the joke on April 1 was a success and found its supporters.
Platform supports android or does not support - does not matter. If the developer deems it necessary, he will find a way to make android. At the moment, the developer does what he promises and everything else is

Demiurge299

Aug 7, 2018
all the content so far is pretty great. I like how each gal has a different difficulty level to unlock more scenes once you have her such as Mercy being pretty hard to wear down whereas Harley is quite easy. the different reactions from each one are great too such as Cheshire and Artemis

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes