Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I like how each gal has a different difficulty level to unlock more scenes once you have her such as Mercy being pretty hard to wear down whereas Harley is quite easy.
It would be better if there was a different response each time rather than getting the exact same reaction from Mercy half a dozen times in a row before she gives in, as that makes it look like you've reached end of content for a character.

I'm hoping that we see more crossover content beyond each henchwoman just having one heroine counterpart. At a lower priority maybe, but it would be nice to get more scenes with our favourite henchwoman (whoever that might be).

Also @Gunsmoke Games I got more bugs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: nekkromenzer

LonDonJohnSon

Feb 14, 2019
Adding to the thread in case anyone has the same issue I did:

Opened the game for the second-ever time after a fresh restart and it was unplayable. Almost like it was registering a single click as multiple, rapid fire, making it impossible to get past the first menu, and almost making me delete my save file accidentally. Unplugged my controllers, alt-tabbed out and back in, and it started working normally.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
I'm real excited to have Batgirl's stuff finished but man I REALLY hope the next update will have Blackfire in it, she's probably my favorite of the girls.

Reactions: KaiserST

Grifter

Feb 1, 2018
@Gunsmoke Games Hey there, mistake detected when speaking with Wonder Woman, i think its the second time you use the lasso, when they speak about orgies in the watchtower i saw "Ogry" and i think another spelling mistake was around there. Might be wrong on that last one, tho.

Robat

Aug 15, 2017
Really impressed with this. The writing isn't pointlessly vulgar like a horny 16 year old wrote it, and the characters actually have...well...character, when they speak. Each character has a personality that comes through in the writing, and this is one of the only lewd games I've seen with that. The gameplay is interesting, CGs look good. Really no complaints at all.
Welcome to the beauty of SunsetRider's work. He stays true to the core, cannon content to T. From art work to personalities; it's as close to the original Justice League, and JLU series as possible.

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes