• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

JimAnthony

Apr 28, 2019
After playing both the Demo and the latest build (2.2.111) I will say this.
The Demo runs a lot better for me, looks better and performance isn't an issue anymore.
The modern resolution implementation is also good.

An issue I have is the removal of cheats. I and some others here find them useful and help us play around a bit.
They'll only be used by those of us who want to use them for various reasons. (lack of time in my case)
Hope you keep them in.

Hopefully transferring assets to this new build should be easy for you, plus the ability to inport our saves I hope.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Nice, I've been wanting a new brothel sim ever since SimBro got abandoned. Looking forward to trying it. The superhero parody aspect is nice as well.

Parcel

Mar 27, 2017
The demo seems to be a solid enough proof of concept and as long as the quality in the artwork in maintained then I feel safe in saying the game overall will improve.

Just please keep the cheat menu because this sort of game can all too easily become a grind fest without it.
Based on what Locke (the programmer of the rebuild) has said in the SU Discord, cheats are absolutely planned for the rebuild. They just weren't a priority for the demo.

Reactions: Hybris and KaiserST

Josevegas

Dec 16, 2018
Wait, I think I do not understand. This month there is no content update just a bug fix and only a playable demo of a game rewrite? Sorry for my english

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
im guessing impreg/preg/birth genre is going to be added to the game? lots of hints to it and im in favor of that option, and I know some don't like luther( I kinda don't sorry) but is it possible to change your MC and inject the customs of character build in the build? im loving the game and its as lex says" its entertaining for me" lol. I hope the artist is ok with my oppions and the dev too its just a obvious thing ive seen that maybe could be a great addon since artemis is so against it ( and it would just tickle me to death to see the reaction from her in both a willing and unwilling choice)

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Having a lot of fun with this game so far. It seems to hang though if you go into costumes and try to change the costume for a girl who's working at the strip club instead of the bordello. The girls working at the bordello work fine.

Nov 24, 2017
Ooof, mixed feelings on the update demo.

Runs better and some of the things are nice.

Unfortunately the complete removal of drag and drop is going to make it a royal pain in the ass to fill up all slots in the bordello once you have a lot of heroines to choose from. Imagine having to click left or right for each slot for up to 12 or more heroines? Granted, once selected, it automatically removes that heroine from the list of available heroines, but it'll still be a royal pain if you're just grinding for money.

That just seems like a nightmare. And you'd have to do it at least every 7 days in game. Hopefully someone comes to their senses over there and realizes this and puts it back in. No need to get rid of the toggle selection, but being able to drag and drop them is going to be needed once you have more than 3 heroines, IMO.

Also, having to hover over the box and then move the mouse to one side of the other to click forward or backwards is a bit meh. IMO, have an option where you can left click in a box to move forward in the heroine/villain list or right click to move the selection backwards. Either that or have the navigation arrows up all the time.

Also would be nice to have the option to have instant transitions between locations. The location fade when moving to another location is a little annoying after a time.

It's a proof of concept demo, so hopefully they've thought of some of that. And if not, hopefully their patreons make those quality of life suggestions to them.

jikhak

May 5, 2017
i don't know why my game tell me Terra is dead and where is Lady Shiva and is Mercy have sex scene and anal scene in the cell?

Grifter

Feb 1, 2018
i don't know why my game tell me Terra is dead and where is Lady Shiva and is Mercy have sex scene and anal scene in the cell?
You have to clone Terra, Shiva only appears in the Talia orgy, i think, and for that you must fuck Talia in the yatch. Mercy only gets an anal scene in the Yatch, in the cell you can only get BJs.

Reactions: jikhak and KaiserST
4.00 star(s) 154 Votes