drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
:sneaky: We're talking about a 627 page thread. When I'm asking a question, Even when I'm determinate enough to read a 30pg bunch instead to ask a question. I sometimes miss something relevant or just get dizzy from all the scrolling. Besides, this is a good game (last update excluded) with a lot of new users and potential donnuts. Imagine how much time a new user would take just reading the 600 page thread. It takes me half a minute to answer a question to a less experienced player, no matter how many times they repeat it or how long is my answer. Hey, if I can help a new user become a partreon and that somehow helps in speeding things up for the game, I'm all up for it

Besides, specially in games/occasion like this, I think it's plenty fair and relevant for users to keep asking stuff like "Is the fix here yet?"
Bruce Wayne brings up a good point. I wonder if it would be possible to put some kind of FAQ into the OP so people can just look over there. Even searching the thread has the results often buried in other irrelevant posts.

Whoa, there's a Rose leash scene? There's a fix already? There's a vixen cumslut scene??? When did this happen!!! I came here yesterday I never saw anything
Judging by the Changelog, it was added on 8/21 when v2.2.333 was added.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Hmm, yes, quite. Very well mate. I may be a tad unemployed ATM but you've earned back my partreon support. I'll see y'all back in two months' chaos.

Ps. I gotta get me one of those banners

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
Trying to take Rose to Glamourslam a second time causes game to have no option and must close out completely

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
Unrelated to previous:
I have seen the signature files on main page, but have seen ones with Tala and Ivy as well. Anyone have links or which post has more files? Thank you

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
I'm playing for the first time, looking at the walktrough and it says that I have to visit the cells in the living quarters to unlock scenes from the girls and shit (Batgirl, etc) , where are the cells? There are just three rooms (Lex, Mercy and Harley), but not cells.

Am I missing something?

Stuhlbein

Aug 2, 2019
I'm playing for the first time, looking at the walktrough and it says that I have to visit the cells in the living quarters to unlock scenes from the girls and shit (Batgirl, etc) , where are the cells? There are just three rooms (Lex, Mercy and Harley), but not cells.

Am I missing something?
No, you're not, the cells are unlocked later in the game with normal story progression iirc.
They are the bottom locked option at the living quarters

Reactions: TuffyTenToes

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
Would be very grateful if someone could put up a MegaUpload of the SU v2-2-333 for Win-PC.
I've tried using the other links - NOPY doesn't seem to do anything after clicking d/l , and all the others seem to be dodgy (as far as i can see).

Thx in advance!

dirheim

Aug 15, 2018
If you haven't had the yacht event yet, you need to get the bordello up and running
I have already the metabordello running, but last time I played was two months ago, and I cannot remember if I the event triggered, right now the only event that I can trigger is the one to free people from the prison :-(

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Just some bonus signatures:

rose.gif babs.gif

jinx.gif galatea.gif

Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/08/398555_rose.gif

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/08/398558_babs.gif

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/08/398559_jinx.gif

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/08/398633_galatea.gif

Last edited:

Stuhlbein

Aug 2, 2019
Burned through this yesterday. Amazing game. Couple of questions though -

1) how do you trigger Audrey's Leash scene? I get the option for it but then it says "you can't take (clone) Audrey out in public right now." Which makes sense, but I skipped about 40 days ahead and I'm still getting the same message.

2) Talia Orgy scene? I got the Talia HJ scene on the boat but nothing past that

P.S hoping for more Killer Frost scenes asap
1) You need to go into your office and choose 'call' to get Mr. Savage to get his real/fake princess back. After that he leaves town and you can bring her outside all you want.
2) I'm not sure, do you mean the scene with her, chesshire and a third blackhaired woman in red?
That is post-boat-event after having talked to her often enough on it. After some or more days there will be an event where she comes into your office and after some days another until at the end you get nice triple action^^
(But I'm not sure how they 100% work, I had a completed talk with Morgaine and she didn't show up...either there is no Morgaine-content or you can only have one after-event from that boat at a time)

And I also have a question on my own: How big is the selection of girls I could place into either Glamour Slam or Meta Bordello?
Atm I have 13, but have that strange feeling that I can add more by choosing the Leash-Special in Glamour slam often enough.
(Which would make sense for me, when you can walk through the club naked, you can dance in it clothed as the next step)

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
1) You need to go into your office and choose 'call' to get Mr. Savage to get his real/fake princess back. After that he leaves town and you can bring her outside all you want.
2) I'm not sure, do you mean the scene with her, chesshire and a third blackhaired woman in red?
That is post-boat-event after having talked to her often enough on it. After some or more days there will be an event where she comes into your office and after some days another until at the end you get nice triple action^^
(But I'm not sure how they 100% work, I had a completed talk with Morgaine and she didn't show up...either there is no Morgaine-content or you can only have one after-event from that boat at a time)

And I also have a question on my own: How big is the selection of girls I could place into either Glamour Slam or Meta Bordello?
Atm I have 13, but have that strange feeling that I can add more by choosing the Leash-Special in Glamour slam often enough.
(Which would make sense for me, when you can walk through the club naked, you can dance in it clothed as the next step)
Hmmm. Well Glamour Slam has 9 slots for girls that all work. However the Bordello has 3 that any girl can go in, 1 private room you can only use with certain girls, and 3 Exhibition you technically can put any girl in, but only a few actually have scenes.

Mar 13, 2019
Hmmm. Well Glamour Slam has 9 slots for girls that all work. However the Bordello has 3 that any girl can go in, 1 private room you can only use with certain girls, and 3 Exhibition you technically can put any girl in, but only a few actually have scenes.
Raven could finally get a job.
Other than that, I somewhat expect Lois and some of the female villains to get some GS scenes in order to free the heroines for cells and MB. In some distant future anyway.

4.00 star(s) 153 Votes