• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
I really want pregnancies for this game with how amazing it is and how beautiful the girls are I wanna put lex babies in them or someone to make a mod

affen123

Oct 6, 2017
My save is broken, the wedding scene repeats itself over and over again
can someone help me or give me a new save?

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
How long before we get more Wonder Woman and Superwoman content?

Oh, and also, the screen keeps fading to black every time I try to see Circe at Tala's place.
It'll probably be a while for more content from Wonder Woman and Superwoman. Wonder Woman is one of the most wanted characters and SR7 likely intends to string supporters along by showing bits and pieces of stuff being worked on for her that occasionally get added to updates to keep people subbed.

ChefGoldblum

Mar 1, 2018
Yeah the WW leash scene for now means nothing. We had livewire and blackfire get those in July last year and they aren't in game yet. Almost assuredly due to the kasnia event. Speaking of, has there been any deets as to what the point of it is? Like sure eventual AudreyxAudrey threesome is an easy softball but like there seem to be so many unnecessary areas compared to the other teleporter locations. Calling that that lex is going to bang the three guardwomen before the 3penguinsluts are finished for the yacht. :KEK:

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Yeah the WW leash scene for now means nothing. We had livewire and blackfire get those in July last year and they aren't in game yet. Almost assuredly due to the kasnia event. Speaking of, has there been any deets as to what the point of it is? Like sure eventual AudreyxAudrey threesome is an easy softball but like there seem to be so many unnecessary areas compared to the other teleporter locations. Calling that that lex is going to bang the three guardwomen before the 3penguinsluts are finished for the yacht. :KEK:

That is very well said. There seemed to be a lot of rooms (maybe it was purposely done to make the update seeing bigger in the changelog)

My theory is:
WW will get more dungeon content. Maybe so will the maid and vandal savage (when you eventually take over)

The control room will probably be used as another hideout / villain hire

The other hallways well I'm guessing once you take over there will be some form of party or delagation with other supervillains such as queen bee

Reactions: vireker

thecornobbler

Oct 6, 2019
I've gone past the point where it's supposed to unlock, but no matter how many times I do Anal with Miss Martian, her slut costume isn't showing up. Any ideas?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
What do you mean by that ?
I've tried several times to get out now, nothing works
1611306171809.png
Start on a brand spanking new save and use cheats until you get back to where you were or use one of the many saves that can be found with the search function in the top right.

• Haha
Reactions: zenzaxaznez

affen123

Oct 6, 2017
View attachment 997028
Start on a brand spanking new save and use cheats until you get back to where you were or use one of the many saves that can be found with the search function in the top right.
I've already used save here and it's the same for everyone. I find your behavior very ridiculous that you try to joke at the expense of others who ask for help i will just ignore you and wish you a nice day

If there is any misunderstanding I use google translator

Miseria

Jan 3, 2018
I've already used save here and it's the same for everyone. I find your behavior very ridiculous that you try to joke at the expense of others who ask for help i will just ignore you and wish you a nice day

If there is any misunderstanding I use google translator
People on this site loving being weirdly mean and unhelpful for no real reason.

Reactions: affen123

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
People on this site loving being weirdly mean and unhelpful for no real reason.
He was having an issue with his save repeating an event over and over, based on what information he had given it seems that his save is broken and no longer able to be used. I offered him the suggestion of starting a new save using cheats to make the experience more bearable, he did not understand the words i used for this as it was likely lost in translation.
I replied with the definition of the wording used and then rephrased my suggestion along with offering another in the form of using the search function of this site, which i pointed out the location of, to find a save that was some way through the game posted by other members once again making the experience more bearable for him to return to the point he previously was in his own game.

Please show me where i was "weirdly mean and unhelpful".

xxxxdave

Feb 13, 2018
He was having an issue with his save repeating an event over and over, based on what information he had given it seems that his save is broken and no longer able to be used. I offered him the suggestion of starting a new save using cheats to make the experience more bearable, he did not understand the words i used for this as it was likely lost in translation.
I replied with the definition of the wording used and then rephrased my suggestion along with offering another in the form of using the search function of this site, which i pointed out the location of, to find a save that was some way through the game posted by other members once again making the experience more bearable for him to return to the point he previously was in his own game.

Please show me where i was "weirdly mean and unhelpful".
I think there's just a language barrier here don't worry pal

Reactions: Skads

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
My save is broken, the wedding scene repeats itself over and over again
can someone help me or give me a new save?
Are you sure it is the save?
I remember I have a problem with the wedding too.Just hit Alt+F4,close the game and play the wedding from the start-this time no problem.

Reactions: affen123

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
It is indisputable to talk to them, I remember that once I got your attention, he gave me an empty answer and a lot of excuses.
People have already appeared to offer to help, but they refused and will not pay much attention, it seems that they do not want to share their profits and much less their game spaces. I even understand about it, it is bad to trust some stranger to work together. Unless those people who offered to help get together and make some mod in the game. (as they did on Rogue Like)
I know, I just like to come to this thread to have fun of anyone that might suck up to the dev that less delivers and most milks.

In fact, I remember somewhere around 2018, someone posted here definitely that he waited a couple of years before checking on this project for updates, at that time I thought "how crazy, waiting two years before actually being able to enjoy this promising game, surely it can't take that long."
Now, I understand perfectly what he means. Because you actually need to wait two years before you get 30 minutes of crappy content, if you're not easily dissuaded by copy and paste.

It's easy for people that don't understand what it's like to develop to think one person by himself can only do so much. But if we all took our day jobs, and just think what would happen to us if we delivered that amount of work in 2 months we'd be immediately fired. Except, he's not by himself, and like I said, many others have arrived through the years to help him with the project. But he prefers to milk and milk by himself. No respect for his supporters nor his project.

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes