OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Below is my updated quick reference sheet for 2.4.1. The main change is that I added a bunch of Amazon characters at the bottom in their own section, and updated a few descriptions...

As I've noted previously, the purpose of this quick reference sheet is to convey some basic info about the various characters. It is NOT intended to replace Archer's more comprehensive guide, which is also linked in the OP. For more detailed info about scene progression and such, I recommend Archer's guide, but if you just need a bit of quick info, like what level device you need to capture a particular superheroine, that's what my quick reference sheet is designed for.

None of the Amazons on Themyscira have 'slut costume' versions yet, which is my preferred thumbnail, so I went with the nekkid versions in most cases, 'cuz I like nekkid chicks. Note that in many cases you won't see them nekkid in game yet...

I pretty much drew my info from the 2.3.9 changelog as far as scenes are concerned, as I can't go back in my current save, and my other two saves are much earlier in the story. So I would have to do a lot of grinding to unlock Themyscira again to play from the beginning of the event, and I have other projects that I need to focus on atm.

So if I missed anything, PLEASE post up here and let me know, so that I can adjust things accordingly. Suggestions are of course welcome! Also, if Market Gal has an ingame name, let me know. Her art is based on DCAU Antiope, but SR7 went with a different version of Antiope that was seen in other media.

Enjoy! :cool:

SomethingUnlimited_241_QuickReference_OhWee.jpg

The above image has been compressed a bit by the F95zone algorithm, a less blurry version is attached below in the .7z file.

Last edited:

CubanMuscleCrisis

Apr 22, 2021
I think my lockout to the new event is the donna troy and cass' scene above special and below strip 1. Anyone know how to trigger that? Otherwise I've done everything else I think.

sani45

Sep 20, 2019
Когда там он хотел выпустить следующую версию

When there he wanted to release the next version

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
but they would want some of the money for the use of the name's of the characters and the looks of them. after all those are ruleties

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
but they would want some of the money for the use of the name's of the characters and the looks of them. after all those are ruleties
You don't owe the rights owners anything for a "parody". All they asked was to not use the DC name in the title. Ish. You could go ask SR7 for more details, and probably get banned for it

• Haha
Reactions: after-my-dreams

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
You don't owe the rights owners anything for a "parody". All they asked was to not use the DC name in the title. Ish. You could go ask SR7 for more details, and probably get banned for it
I suspect the name change was more about an interested third party defending the copyright as to avoid confusion that the game might be an official/authorized project and to avoid any litigation because of 'damages'. Otherwise there may have been a more encompassing cease and desist. As for the characters use in a parody defense the ip use has to be transformative , provide some sort of social commentary and not be for pure profit. "Allowing" the game to on here might actually be proving the not for pure profit element but that would be for the lawyers to debate on

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
I suspect the name change was more about an interested third party defending the copyright as to avoid confusion...
The name change was just due to injustice unlimited (original name) showed up first on Google than the Injustice game so wb told them to change. Ain't that complex

Reactions: KaiserST

shzilla

Jul 31, 2022
If we ignore the fact that they are using all the original names of characters and locations and profiting from it on Patreon...

I'm all for sticking it to the evil corpo, but SR7 is a greedy hypocritical cunt who has become Anakin.

Reactions: Sandstorm 99

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Below is my updated quick reference sheet for 2.3.9. The main change is that I added a bunch of Amazon characters at the bottom in their own section.

So if I missed anything, PLEASE post up here and let me know, so that I can adjust things accordingly. Suggestions are of course welcome! Also, if Market Gal has an ingame name, let me know. Her art is based on DCAU Antiope, but SR7 went with a different version of Antiope that was seen in other media.

Enjoy! :cool:
Thanks for the update, you forgot to add that Volcana has a scene when placed at the Glamour Slam.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: OhWee

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
How do I start the Amazon island event? I can't find it anywhere

edit: I found out, somehow encounter in the legion hidehout didn't start until I finished with Mercy content..

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Thanks for the update, you forgot to add that Volcana has a scene when placed at the Glamour Slam.
I didn't 'forget' I was just completely unaware that there was such a scene. I've never tried to trigger it myself, so I'll have to see what that scene is all about (i.e. play things out).

While I'm here, I did forget to add one important detail to my reference sheet, that is how to trigger Themyscira. I've commented on thsi before, but my current playthrough isn't that far ahead so I'm not sure what the exact trigger point for this event is (i.e. what are ALL of the conditions that must be met before Grail shows up at the Legion Hideout).

I probably won't update my reference sheet again for a bit, but if someone can summarize all of the necessary trigger points, that'd be nice. It'll be a bit before I get that far along in my current playthrough, I think that I know most of them but I need to double check... specifically who Wonder Woman, etc. should have talked to first to unlock the Grail sequence.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I didn't 'forget' I was just completely unaware that there was such a scene. I've never tried to trigger it myself, so I'll have to see what that scene is all about (i.e. play things out).

While I'm here, I did forget to add one important detail to my reference sheet, that is how to trigger Themyscira. I've commented on thsi before, but my current playthrough isn't that far ahead so I'm not sure what the exact trigger point for this event is (i.e. what are ALL of the conditions that must be met before Grail shows up at the Legion Hideout).

I probably won't update my reference sheet again for a bit, but if someone can summarize all of the necessary trigger points, that'd be nice. It'll be a bit before I get that far along in my current playthrough, I think that I know most of them but I need to double check... specifically who Wonder Woman, etc. should have talked to first to unlock the Grail sequence.
WW, the 2 Wonder lolis, Superwoman (possibly others) all need to be at slut level. Bring SW to talk to WW (for ~2 days with different scenes) and then go try your luck at the hideout for a few days. That's most of the stuff people pointed at to trigger it

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JLucci and OhWee
4.00 star(s) 154 Votes