Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Out of curiosity, how many people here actually donated money themselves? Cause I don't see why anyone else has the right to complain, especially this much. I mean, if you did donate, sure, you have every right to be mad, but this endless bitching is tiresome and I doubt most people here actually contributed.

paracetamol95

Oct 15, 2019
Out of curiosity, how many people here actually donated money themselves? Cause I don't see why anyone else has the right to complain, especially this much. I mean, if you did donate, sure, you have every right to be mad, but this endless bitching is tiresome and I doubt most people here actually contributed.
We've heard this tired old attempt at deflecting criticism a thousand times before. If they actually got their shit together I would start donating again.

dod123

Nov 5, 2019
Had to log on to shut this shit down, i gave them money every month for 3 years, only started paying when updates came out because of these bullshit delays. If this was a legit company they would be getting fucking roasted over the delays and their behavior. I legit love the game and art style but this shit has become a joke at this point.

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
90% sure he"ll give an update on progress in the next 24 hours
What makes you think that?

I was a supporter back when their Patreon was showing art only.
I honestly believed they were going to change there ways. However when some art projects and comics were never completed and more delays began with the game I knew I could no longer support them.

Tried contacting them and asking them directly so I could get a better idea of what was happening so I could better evaluate if it was worth my money to keep supporting them.

However never got a response so I decided if this is a business and I am a paying customer well I deserve better. So I left.

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
We've heard this tired old attempt at deflecting criticism a thousand times before. If they actually got their shit together I would start donating again.
I'm not saying they're good about releases since I'd also like to get the damn release already. I'm saying jesus christ, man, if you aren't putting money into it there's no reason to keep bitching about it for weeks. They don't owe you anything and hearing the constant whining from everyone gets tiresome.

Had to log on to shut this shit down, i gave them money every month for 3 years, only started paying when updates came out because of these bullshit delays. If this was a legit company they would be getting fucking roasted over the delays and their behavior. I legit love the game and art style but this shit has become a joke at this point.
And you have more room to complain. You DID give them money for a product they aren't delivering.

Honestly, they could be sacrificing kittens to Baal and I'd still be tired of hearing about it by this point.

DCfanbot

Oct 1, 2018
Lol I'm thinking the exact opposite. I don't donate money but I don't complain either. But I have to wonder who would give money when it is crystal clear something is not right and he is milking his patreon.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You guys and girls obviously didn't know about a game for a certain mother and wife.Now this is a game with slow progress.After 3 and half years we barely have any sex scenes.And nothing will happen for at least 2-3 more years,probably even 5.And this is a game that should be ending this year according to dev's plan back at the initial release.
Of course SU become through the years one gigantic mess,but still we are getting content.
After all Lex can bang more than 20 girls .
Of course lack of proper communication is annoying,but it is something that happen with a lot of devs.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
if i remmber right some one said they would help the dev with what ever he needed help with and he said hell no lol.

moonlightking

Oct 1, 2017
It´s hilarious how you think that someone needs to put money in order to criticise something. Putting a similar scenario with Cyberpunk 2077, it would be stupid to say "no, you cant bitch about it unless you have shares of CDP". If you are expecting someone to put money on something that clearly isnt working as it would, just so he can criticise, you are stupid, plain and simple

Thing should be "i makee an effort so people pay me for it", not "you should pay otherwise shut up". Specially in this game, which is free because of all the DC shit that happened.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i feel sorry for cyberpunk 2077 because the peole who stole that and the witcher code only wanted money in the first place they did not give a eat's ass about anyone who playes the game. also there is this thing called freedom of speech lol that gives us the right to be dickheads lol. i just think a dev should be truthful to there patrions and stuff.

zed127

Jul 12, 2017
I thank god everytime I log on here that I never gave them a single cent.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i am sorry to all other nations i some times forget that everyone has diffrent stuff. i am more of a every one is the same in all aspects.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes