Unknown72

Jan 3, 2021
Considering the quality of the art, the content, and the current state of the game, im more than happy to support him, just consider how much content has been added since he launched it, and the fact that its miles ahead of most other games on this site, exept maybe a few like summertime saga and four elements, which has been in development even longer. You guys complained about bugs in the latest versions, so he takes more time to finish this one, and then complains when it gets delayed. *Shrug*

I don't think the problem is the delays themselves. It's that nothing is said about them, and the creator says things like "testing begins!", no news is given, then months later after no updates to the game itself are given the dev says "alright, testing begins!" once again. Then doesn't give any reasons as to why. It causes frustrations and doubts due to such a thing. Even more so when people ask questions about it and said questions are met with condescending answers or "the people on Patreon/Discord didn't have this kind of attitude!"

Last edited:

Revan 12345

Feb 28, 2020
I don't think the problem is the delays themselves. It's that nothing is said about them, and the creator says things like "testing begins!", no news is given, then months later after no updates to the game itself are given the dev says "alright, testing begins!" once again. Then doesn't give any reasons as to why. It causes frustrations and doubts due to such a thing. Even more so when people ask questions about it and said questions are met with condescending answers or "the people on Patreon/Discord didn't have this kind of attitude!"
I agree. Misleading informations produce problems.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Considering the quality of the art, the content, and the current state of the game, im more than happy to support him, just consider how much content has been added since he launched it, and the fact that its miles ahead of most other games on this site, exept maybe a few like summertime saga and four elements, which has been in development even longer. You guys complained about bugs in the latest versions, so he takes more time to finish this one, and then complains when it gets delayed. *Shrug*
I don't have a problem with it either. If other people are scammed out of their money and made fools of, then who am I to anger about it?

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
I could see her in there but with no sex scenes.
Well I guess we won't see an update this month
When they eventually push out the update there won't be any additional content as they will say the vault caused all the issues

So there will only be this month's update and any other update will now be delayed more as this has thrown their plans out of order

tenor (2).gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Unreal Bober

gnd53

Jul 6, 2017
How do i run the game on Mac? I'm trying to play, but the app doesn't open.
Open Terminal.

To open using Spotlight:
Command-Space, type Terminal, hit enter
Otherwise, it's in the Application folder in the Utilities folder.

In Terminal, type in the following command:
sudo chmod -R 755
Don't hit return yet.
Then drag and drop SU from your Downloads folder (or wherever it is) into the terminal. It should look like this:
sudo chmod -R 755 /Users/username/Downloads/SU.app

Then try to open it. It will say this: "SU" cannot be opened because the developer cannot be verified.

Right click the app and select Open.

Click Open in the dialogue window that appears.

The game will run and from now on you just need to double click it.

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
So how long until this starts getting compared to Yandere Simulator? Both has practically been in development almost the same amount of time, (Yandere being older though I think) both are plagued by spaghetti code, both suffering from developer needing to learn how to code. Atrocious communication skills, overly sensitive/strict forum rules. Oh and lastly, both barely working on the game.
I hate to say this, because I like BOTH games and programmers, but I'm afraid both are obligatory comparisons for the other.
Now, to be clear, I think NEITHER deserves to be compared to the real failures, cheats and quitters that have made games tht had promise and then suddenly vanished. Simbro they are not. Playshapes they are not. They built and started something and clearly they are not done. I don't think neither man is actually not working ont heir game, but we do know neither is a programmer and by now it shows.

The scale creep and content creep are absolutely real. If it took a few months, or even half a year, to stop programming and make new code and progress from there then it damned well should have been done by now. Both games are just entirely too large for one person to be entirely or exclusively producing them, and both content creators make enough money via patreon that they should have hired people to help them by this stage.

Reactions: Klony

drea2

Sep 21, 2019
He delays every time because he finds bugs, and in he end the game is always bugged. The last time he promised his delay would allow him to take less time at correcting bugs in the future. I think in absence of real communication begin to think that maybe, it is possible that potentially he he isn't really honnest with us.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes