mielle88

Aug 2, 2017
I have to say thats a really nice game.
Dialogues are good, Art is nice and much Content.

The only little issue for me is, that you don't know how far each character goes.
Means dont know if this char is finished or that one. Or this one only a bit etc.
Spend many time on character X till is realised there isnt more yet.

But i can live with that. Thanks much for sharing.

Any more good games like this ?
There are soo many here, hard to test them all :D
Hahhhahhahaha
"much content "
Yeah.................

mielle88

Aug 2, 2017
Well, its longer than other games....at least i can't complain about that...sometimes you should be happy about what you get
And why don't you name a game that makes this "much better", if you complain?
How can it even be longer its not even finished
And sure i won't deny it has good art style
But i don't want to compare it to a
"much better" game im just addressing the amount of content
Sure I'll name one.......
How about SummerTime Saga for me it has same quality as SU but i like how they finish every content before adding new stuff
Anyway thats what i think............................

im assuming your new to SU
Sure if you played it for the first time in its current state it will appear it has "much content" but for people who have been following SU from the start sure they'll be complaining
Anyway i dont want have any argument with you so no hard feelings
Its just when you said "much content" it cracks me up

Gnutt

Mar 3, 2017
I understand your impatience. I'd love faster content too, but remember you are comparing a team of eight to one guy. A more fair comparison would be Oni or Akubar.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
They did. They said they lose 5ish days testing a release buiild every month. They want the content releases to be bigger.

Reactions: KaiserST

mielle88

Aug 2, 2017
I understand your impatience. I'd love faster content too, but remember you are comparing a team of eight to one guy. A more fair comparison would be Oni or Akubar.
Yes i know they are a team
Im implying how the content are well planned out and not just keep adding unfinished content
And if i compare Akabur to SSR
akabur would be better
I mean that guy is old school all his art are hand drawn and he planned it all in just a notepad
Well sorry if this all irrelevant but thanks for understanding

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Something Unlimited has a team behind as well actually.

Reactions: mielle88

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
You guys also have to take into consideration that it's been two years since they started working on this game. Their Patreon is currently sitting at over 9000 (no pun intended), which, when divided among their small team, gives each of them a pretty penny. They are all probably used to a certain quality of life by now and a certain budget per month. If I were them I would probably also try and drag this game out for as long as possible, thus insuring that I have a steady income each month. I know that sounds manipulative and all, and I agree, but put yourselves in their shoes and think about what you would do. Imagine that you get a few thousand bucks a month for something. You would definitely try and keep doing that thing for as long as you can.

My guess is that they have no idea what to do after this game. Or even if they do, they have no way of knowing if their new game will be as popular as this one and how many petreons they would lose. Both cases would most certainly hurt them financially.

Unfortunately for us, finishing this game as soon as they can is not in their best interest, thus the updates will probably keep being small, even with the new release schedule. My guess is that we'll keep getting new characters until it becomes really unreasonable or they simply run out of them. Then, they will slowly begin finishing the work on each character individually etc. I see this game taking another couple of years to get finished or at least getting close to being finished.

Now, if they could publish this game on Steam, that might have made things different. However, they don't have rights to these characters so they'll have to remain on Patreon.

mielle88

Aug 2, 2017
You guys also have to take into consideration that it's been two years since they started working on this game. Their Patreon is currently sitting at over 9000 (no pun intended), which, when divided among their small team, gives each of them a pretty penny. They are all probably used to a certain quality of life by now and a certain budget per month. If I were them I would probably also try and drag this game out for as long as possible, thus insuring that I have a steady income each month. I know that sounds manipulative and all, and I agree, but put yourselves in their shoes and think about what you would do. Imagine that you get a few thousand bucks a month for something. You would definitely try and keep doing that thing for as long as you can.

My guess is that they have no idea what to do after this game. Or even if they do, they have no way of knowing if their new game will be as popular as this one and how many petreons they would lose. Both cases would most certainly hurt them financially.

Unfortunately for us, finishing this game as soon as they can is not in their best interest, thus the updates will probably keep being small, even with the new release schedule. My guess is that we'll keep getting new characters until it becomes really unreasonable or they simply run out of them. Then, they will slowly begin finishing the work on each character individually etc. I see this game taking another couple of years to get finished or at least getting close to being finished.

Now, if they could publish this game on Steam, that might have made things different. However, they don't have rights to these characters so they'll have to remain on Patreon.
We'll see how much content in the next update FOR ONE MORE MONTH!!!
They even said it "not less" but how much is that maybe equivalent of a one month update
I guess we all have to see FOR ONE MORE MONTH!!!

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
We'll see how much content in the next update FOR ONE MORE MONTH!!!
They even said it "not less" but how much is that maybe equivalent of a one month update
I guess we all have to see FOR ONE MORE MONTH!!!
You will be pleasantly surprised. Sunset himself is pretty shocked at the work so far. Just wait for the update. I am sure many will enjoy it.

mielle88

Aug 2, 2017
You will be pleasantly surprised. Sunset himself is pretty shocked at the work so far. Just wait for the update. I am sure many will enjoy it.
I wish they've done this years ago but not the two months thing
Ohh well................

FOR ONE MORE MONTH!!!..............................

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes