Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Seems like SR7 is stuck in that whole "damned if you do, damned if you don't" scenario when it comes to his content being recieved by people. I dont understand why considering this game has been released like clockwork at the end of every month with new content. (yes there were/are bugs, but what build by build game released hasn't had bugs in them?) I really don't understand the weird complaints of milking the game for money. This game is probably the only one that when fully completed will be a true masterpiece. It already has more content than most games of this category (slave trainer)

astro110

Jun 10, 2017
Sorry, there's 116 pages and I couldn't search through all of it but, if I want to change computers, where is the save file to move it all to the new computer to play from there? (Still have old computer)

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Sorry, there's 116 pages and I couldn't search through all of it but, if I want to change computers, where is the save file to move it all to the new computer to play from there? (Still have old computer)

1. Press Windows Key + R
2. In the Run command enter regedit
3. Once the Registry is open and you select yes for Windows to open it, look for HKEY_CURRENT_USER
4. Scroll down to Software and double click on it
5. Scroll down to Someguy and double click on it
6. Open Something Unlimited
7. Go to File and then Export. Save it to wherever on the computer

Steven7312

Feb 27, 2018
Hi, I have a question, if I have the game on another hard drive and reinstall the operating system, where can I find the save game I had before reinstalling the operating system ??
since the appdata folder was saved along with that of the programs.

Reactions: astro110

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
I don't understand all that bitching about "lack of content" towards this game. Or speculations regarding the "doing less work" and "laziness" towards SR7. All those people just should try to draw a few similar quality pictures and make some at least tiny little demo game that looks and works well. I'm 146% sure they would spend shit load of time and fuck up eventually.
Yes, there are some developers on Patreon who really doesn't do much work, it's too obvious since they make really small updates spending very big amount of time. But blaming SU for lack of content? Saying that the guys who provides stable amount of content every month doesn't do their work properly? Really??:noexpression:

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Theres a bit of armchair development everywhere, but also there are other games that do more in the same amount of time perceptually. Mity does his own art and still develops consitently well recieved updates to Four Elements Trainer.

I think this really comes to the way the games are played. For SR7 the game is 100% sex grind. So when you can only actually have sex with a few girls and only one repeatable, It's irritating. Lot of girls, lot of content potential, but little playable on the monthly. Mity on the other hand provides more replayability, fewer girls per section, but you can do a lot with each girl making the content seem a lot more robust.

Month to month, even the best of SR7s updates last less than 10 minutes. If your playing for the first time its a long playthrough, but the next month next to nothing.

I think when SU gets in a good position where more gameplay elements are in that allows for repeatable content aside from what stage lineup to pick, it will be seen differently.

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
No game, or game developer is perfect that’s for sure, but to say SR7 is milking this game isn’t correct. What exactly is he “milking”? What content is he withholding that is extending the life span of this game? There is no “end game”. This game can technically go on forever. Him not finishing the Lois Lane cell arc doesn’t mean his intentionally not finishing it to keep people paying until he gets around to it.

BUT!

There is some sort of legitimate gripe in all this. I do think that SR7 spends too much time creating new things, rather than finishing content. A lot of this negativity would clear up if updates were a little more focused, and if fans had more of a say in what they wanted to see. Summertime Saga has it down pat, and I think the way they develop their game would fit like a glove with SU.

Reactions: Nottravis

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
All will be cleared up in March. Once you see what Sunset has been hard at work with, you will see what a proper 2 month build can do. As more streams come out you will peel back what Sunset has been hiding thus far but that is really the start. It's going to take more than 10 minutes to see all the content come March. It's not going to be a "3 Hour Build!" but it's substantial. This will be the last I say on the matter. I will be popping back in to announce streams, answer questions, but in terms of talking about the March build, this is the last time I will do so. Not trying to hype it as the greatest update ever made, it is an update that Sunset will use as evidence that when given enough time, he can really add to SU in ways that would of been impossible before.

Reactions: steverogers5

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
All will be cleared up in March. Once you see what Sunset has been hard at work with, you will see what a proper 2 month build can do. As more streams come out you will peel back what Sunset has been hiding thus far but that is really the start. It's going to take more than 10 minutes to see all the content come March. It's not going to be a "3 Hour Build!" but it's substantial. This will be the last I say on the matter. I will be popping back in to announce streams, answer questions, but in terms of talking about the March build, this is the last time I will do so. Not trying to hype it as the greatest update ever made, it is an update that Sunset will use as evidence that when given enough time, he can really add to SU in ways that would of been impossible before.
wait, theres no release tomorrow?

and please do NOT hype up a release, if it falls short of expectations the outcry will be worse than it is now. I like SU just fine small releases or no and dont need some "proper build"

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I don't think I've ever seen so much armchair development from people who don't even financially back the game.
Do not make assumptions for your first post here. Many of the 300k+ members are actually patrons of something or another.

People bother enough to complain means its popular and liked. If you saw the posts for big brother during it's development you would understand. The basic jist you should get out of it is that people would like to play the game for more than a very short time per month, as the current development process doesn't lend to that at all. It's great for the first time player, lousy if you have followed for some time.

jakepauler69

Oct 7, 2017
Need help, whenever I try to go to a cell other than Mercy or Harley, my screen goes black, my mouse can still move but the game essentially hangs with a black screen and I can't do anything, also whenever I try to use any action from a girl. Didn't happen before but I don't know how to fix it.

raz7

Aug 21, 2017
I've been meaning to ask for while...there a pic I saw somewhere of Lois putting her hands on the desk and showing her ass but I never unlocked that in the game...is it real?

Jul 26, 2017
Do not make assumptions for your first post here. Many of the 300k+ members are actually patrons of something or another.

People bother enough to complain means its popular and liked. If you saw the posts for big brother during it's development you would understand. The basic jist you should get out of it is that people would like to play the game for more than a very short time per month, as the current development process doesn't lend to that at all. It's great for the first time player, lousy if you have followed for some time.
There's nobody more dedicated to pushing out as much functional content as possible than SR7 and he does everything he can. He has mentioned multiple times on both streams and his discord that he isn't going to bring anyone else onto the project. If this isn't satisfactory for those unwilling to support him, then by all means go spend your money on supporting other devs. This is peak Something Unlimited development speed, even if there were to be clones of SR7.

I have been supporting the game over a year now through thick and thin because the dev is capable of delivering on time and always has satisfactory levels of entertainment for 5$ on Patreon. Not to mention the interaction and openness he has with his community when it comes to the project and the ideas behind his actions.

I've been meaning to ask for while...there a pic I saw somewhere of Lois putting her hands on the desk and showing her ass but I never unlocked that in the game...is it real?
No, the free download sites have fooled you. It is an older picture SR7 made that gets included in every pirate repost, along with the picture of Lois being eaten out by Wonder Woman that isn't even from SR7.

Reactions: steverogers5

steverogers5

Jan 1, 2018
If it's the one I'm thinking of, (and it's a damn great pic!) it's real in the sense that it's artwork from Sunsetriders7, but not in the sense of being in Something Unlimited. (Thus far anyway.) As he was an artist depicting these characters before he started on the game. (Indeed the whole Lois-Toyman history referred to in the game comes from a parody comic Sunsetriders7 did previously, that was inspired by one of the old Superman animated adventures I believe.)

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
wait, theres no release tomorrow?

and please do NOT hype up a release, if it falls short of expectations the outcry will be worse than it is now. I like SU just fine small releases or no and dont need some "proper build"
Sunset took a vote and he is now moving to 2 month builds. Next build doesn't come out until March. After that it's May.

Once you see a proper 2 month build you may change your tune.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes